PDA

View Full Version : Fizogen, good stuff?

Luis Cruz
03-16-2007, 12:04 PM
I just ordered the best stack Fizogen has to offer, it's 12 weeks and suppose to be their best results. It costs 619 bucks on GNC but i ordered from supplementwarehouse and they match so i went to another site that had all fizogen products for 18.99 and they matched and beat theirs by 5% so i got this whole thing (if they approve it) for a total of about $156.

2 bottles of On cycle
2 bottles of Blitz cycle
1 Off cycle
1 Blast cycle
1 Mass cycle
1 Lean Tabs

Is this good stuff anyone know? I didn't even read details of this stuff i'm just hoping it's as powerful or close to Muscle Tech's old stack that had androstine, anaotestan, nortestan, cell tech, nitro tech, and hydroxycut. That was an 8 week cycle and i don't care how much people bash them that shit put weight, muscle, and shredded my body. I ate a lot and worked out like a maniac but the results were insane. I'm hoping this stuff can do the same minus the sharp pains i use to get with the muscle tech stuff (which i'm sure has something to do with the ban they put on it and why they don't make them anymore). Any helpful knowledge on this stuff will be appreciated!

AudieMurphy1
03-18-2007, 12:06 PM
I've never used any fozegen product, you'll have to let me know how it works, when and why did the muscle tech products get banned? I use to use some of there products, I've been into the cytosport products lately though, I am still using the muscle tech NO transducer pumpmptech however

Clint
03-18-2007, 02:16 PM
I've never used any fozegen product, you'll have to let me know how it works, when and why did the muscle tech products get banned? I use to use some of there products, I've been into the cytosport products lately though, I am still using the muscle tech NO transducer pumpmptech however

The FDA banned alot of the adro based supplements in some of the muscletech supps. For the most part I stick to Cytosport and just bulk supplements but I haven't really dealt with Fizogen much.

AudieMurphy1
03-18-2007, 04:05 PM
thanks clint, the last thing i need are my small sensative balls shriveling up on me....d'oh