PDA

View Full Version : TUF 4 finalists SPOILER!!! NO B.S.

huyner
07-09-2006, 10:31 AM
this has been confirmed from my friend who works with the production crew for TUF.

Middleweight finals-

patrick cote vs charles mccarthy

i know,i know,charles mccarthy in the finals?!?!?yeah thats what i said too when my friend told me.he was the sleeper throughout the show

welterweights finals-

matt serra vs chris lytle

holy smokes batman! jesus christ i cant wait to see this one

theone
07-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Are there any good fighters that lost and will make the UFC?

killerinstinct
07-10-2006, 10:25 AM
this has been confirmed from my friend who works with the production crew for TUF.

Middleweight finals-

i know,i know,charles mccarthy in the finals?!?!?yeah thats what i said too when my friend told me.he was the sleeper throughout the show

welterweights finals-

I'm skeptical.If this is true than who beat Rivera?

Matt Boone
07-10-2006, 10:48 PM
I can't believe I clicked to read this. I seen it and avoided it a few times, but finally decided to check it out. I don't know if I believe those. A lot of fake spoilers get out.

mattsoper
07-10-2006, 10:55 PM
I haven't read them yet I just wanted to post this.....if this is really true....some one is going to get there asses sued by dana white

I don't see it being true though...just a little while ago before they posated the actually fighters I read somewhere that Nick diaz made the finals and they got it form an inside source..so it's hard to tell if it is true or not

killerinstinct
07-10-2006, 11:23 PM
yeah and on here b4 one guy said that he was good friends with Bisping and the finals were Bisping and Hamill.

ramslakers1
07-11-2006, 02:28 AM
Ultimate Fighter 3 contestant Kristian Rothaermel's record is 40-4????? How in the world did he get a record like that? His record is way better than Chuck Liddel, Vanderlei Silva, any other big MMA fighters. He is a no good bum. His record is probably fabricated by himself. Maybe its the other way around 04 wins and 40 loses. He does not have any talent, he does not have any striking, takedown, wrestling and submission skills. That record is probably his mugging record when he used to be a bum in the streets of New Orleans, well he is still a bum anyway. And his nickname "Weather Underground", what the hell is that? And his hero? Wonder Woman? First of, thats a fictional character and second of all she's a woman. Maybe if ever the UFC gives him another match he could wear the same outfit as Wonder Woman. Maybe the UFC hired him to be the Jobber like in Professional Fake Wrestling like the WWE. Maybe could sign with the WWE and be their World Champion, its scripted anyway so he could have the longest title reign. Thats where he belong in fake wrestling. Maybe that 40-4 record is his fake wrestling record. Even Rory is Gay Singer can take him and maybe even Leila Ali can beat the shit out of that lousy bum.

#1taz
07-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Geez..how many threads are you going to post this in?

J/K...lol

Alvin
07-12-2006, 02:59 PM
I think he wanted everyone to see it!!!

Back to topic I can't see this as true as like KI says Bispings greatest friend in the world announced Bisping fighting Hamill in the final of TUF3, which never came true.

I'm the same as Matt Boone though I saw it & avoided it for like 2 days, but then curiosity got to me (which is why I stay off the net until the UFC cards are aired over here), if the rumour is true I'll be well upset.

domin8
07-13-2006, 02:02 AM
So we are gonna say somone beat riverra hmm i don't know about that. should be an interesting season. i have seen about 10 fake spoilers now and i just laugh at them now and started to chuckle atthis one. as for kristian and having that record that is what happens when you fight underground shows with noname underground fights for like 10 years. i am still VERY UNIMPRESSED with his progress looks like shit.

team domin8

geesey38
07-18-2006, 12:34 PM
i actually believe everything but mccarthy. i picked cote and lytle to win it all and i can definitly see serra being there. i cant see mccarthy being in the finals but hey, he was winning the fight against the crow until crow hit that spinning back kick.

BTW, nick diaz isnt even on the TUF 4 cast.

manntis818
07-19-2006, 09:09 PM

Middleweight finals-

welterweights finals-

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
i dont beleave you for one second.........people love to talk about tuf and who is in the finaly you know what i have a friend to and he said............

its going to be MEE!!!1

and remember this if this is true i will buy you a fuckin dvd and send this to you anything you want

the ruler
07-19-2006, 09:48 PM
i read the same spoilers on shitdog except they had cote vs wuiff as the final and the other the same

yumitree
07-20-2006, 06:17 AM
i read the same spoilers on shitdog except they had cote vs wuiff as the final and the other the same

that's idiotic because wiuff is in the ifl.

the ruler
07-20-2006, 05:29 PM
yeah my bad Patrick Cote VS Travis Lutter was the mw fianls the spoiled on their show , i always get travis lutter and travis wuiff mixed confused , my bad .

STUDENTOFDAGAME
08-09-2006, 01:08 AM
Gonna Blow Up Your Spot Right Here. Bull S#!t... Pete Sell And Rivera Are The Finalists I Know This For A Fact. I Used To Train With One Of The Fighters On The Show. They Didnt Tell Me Though Someone Near And Dear To Them Did

BPARKER72
08-10-2006, 07:26 PM
cote gonna take it!!!!

#1taz
08-16-2006, 11:59 AM
You're all wrong...it's gonna be tank abbott and ken shamrock because my mom trains with both of them...lmao!

....I can't believe anyone is bothering to read this thread.

ODNARE
09-04-2006, 03:05 AM
hey man is there anyway that you can tell me all the fights that happened , if anyone else doesnt want to see them send me a private massage thanks.

RickyDsr
09-06-2006, 02:31 AM
[QUOTE=huyner]this has been confirmed from my friend who works with the production crew for TUF.

Middleweight finals-

welterweights finals-

holy smokes batman! jesus christ i cant wait to see this one[/QUOTE

it doesn't matter,because no one in the house can handle the champs.
hughes and franklin are at the top of there games and very good at it

ortiz#1
09-17-2006, 09:38 PM
So we are gonna say somone beat riverra hmm i don't know about that. should be an interesting season. i have seen about 10 fake spoilers now and i just laugh at them now and started to chuckle atthis one. as for kristian and having that record that is what happens when you fight underground shows with noname underground fights for like 10 years. i am still VERY UNIMPRESSED with his progress looks like shit.

team domin8
COTE I WOULD SAY IS THE GUY TO BEAT JORGE HE WILL KO HIM THE GUY HITS HARD AND IS VERY GOOD ON HIS FEET, HE HAS JUST HAD SOME BAD LUCK IN THE UFC LEBAN FIGHT COULD OF WENT EITHER WAY AND HE WAS SO CLOSE IN KO JOE D. BEFOR GETTING CAUGHT IN A RNC !!!

scottsec
09-22-2006, 05:16 PM
So much for the credibility of this thread. Mcarthy is out.

ArMnHC
09-27-2006, 06:19 AM
as much as id like to see Cote win, im going with Lutter...i think he is gunna catch Cote in some type of submission. i wouldnt be surprised if at least one of the two winners surprises everyone and becomes champ.

pimpslappd
09-29-2006, 02:25 PM
Unless hes brought back because of someone's injury then this was a pointless thread.

kaisq11
10-01-2006, 12:16 AM
http://i4.tinypic.com/23m4top.gif