PDA

View Full Version : Larry Merchant

Thaistylist
03-28-2007, 06:36 AM
This may sound like a stupid question and I do not mean to make fun of him... but why does he talk so slow. It sounds like he contimplates every syllable the crosses his lips with the utmost thought. Has he always been so slow, and is it some kind of impediment that I should be feeling like an asshole for

Dork8503
03-28-2007, 07:18 AM
I dont know its a legit question. He kind of bothers me when he is doing a interview, and my girlfriend can not stand him. She hates how he pauses all the time, and how he goes on and on forever.

Ubermensch
03-28-2007, 08:50 AM
This may sound like a stupid question and I do not mean to make fun of him... but why does he talk so slow. It sounds like he contimplates every syllable the crosses his lips with the utmost thought. Has he always been so slow, and is it some kind of impediment that I should be feeling like an asshole for

Because he is a total Drunk... We have been making fun of him for years because he does all the Interviews drunk. We joke and act like we are him sloshing are words around and then say unprofessional things like "Hey lets get a hotel and get us some of them there hooka's"

Thaistylist
03-28-2007, 08:31 PM
I was teetering between "he is a drunk" and "he is a stroke victim". I'm glad he is a drunkard, it makes me feel much better about mocking him.

Dork8503
03-28-2007, 09:10 PM
I didnt know he was a drunk, thats well i dont know what to say about that. Makes sence though

Punk Ass
03-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Is there proof that he's a drunk?? I thought yall were joking.

Ubermensch
03-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Is there proof that he's a drunk?? I thought yall were joking.
I have real proof that he is a true to life drunk (haven't and probably wont do the research, but thats what the rumor is) But he has spoke that way sense I was a kid so I Doubt it was a stroke...We just like to poke fun of him but he does always forget what he is saying and who he is talking to plus he does slosh his words a bit so I wouldn't be surprised if or kidding around was true.