PDA

View Full Version : Try Getting a Sense of Humor

czano
03-31-2007, 10:24 AM
I posted some funny MMA related vids by TheGARV. They get lots of hits and praise from MMA fans, he's got hundreds of subscribers. But the couple of times I posted one on this site, it got deleted right away. I don't get it. Is it from a lack of sense of humor or is it just a case of a Mod flexing his mod muscles?

Just curious.

Palma
03-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Was it pretty bad, because even the mods post funny yet ronchy vids now and then.

Warchief
03-31-2007, 01:08 PM
I posted some funny MMA related vids by TheGARV. They get lots of hits and praise from MMA fans, he's got hundreds of subscribers. But the couple of times I posted one on this site, it got deleted right away. I don't get it. Is it from a lack of sense of humor or is it just a case of a Mod flexing his mod muscles?

Just curious.
Maybe you're not funny enought :confusedsmilie: ...J/K

Clint
03-31-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't remember the thread but apparently Betty White does:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Owned/bettywhitefg8.jpg

Noob
03-31-2007, 04:47 PM

Just curious.

I don't personally like the guy, but I don't see why they would have been deleted. Were they maybe moved to the off-topic forum or video forum? I'm sure you thought of it, but it could be the case if you posted them in the General MMA forum. Just a thought.

Boo
04-03-2007, 02:14 AM
My guess is that they were moved, not deleted. Where did you post them?