PDA

View Full Version : MMA Simulation League Forum

Anthony
04-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Delete it Cruz.

Luis Cruz
04-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Delete it Cruz.

okie dokie. i was going to ask why but i read your thread over there. i didn't pay attention so i don't know the participation amount. maybe later when the forum grows even more you can get more people. the people here seem to forget there's other forums and don't look, they go straight to the main mma forum. i kind of feel like you do with the interview forum, people want to ask questions but can't seem to make their way there aside from the same few over and over. :confusedsmilie:

AudieMurphy1
04-07-2007, 02:57 PM
okie dokie. i was going to ask why but i read your thread over there. i didn't pay attention so i don't know the participation amount. maybe later when the forum grows even more you can get more people. the people here seem to forget there's other forums and don't look, they go straight to the main mma forum. i kind of feel like you do with the interview forum, people want to ask questions but can't seem to make their way there aside from the same few over and over. :confusedsmilie:

I'm going to miss the interview forum, I read alot but just never posted there, as for the simulation league thing, I never understood how all that worked

Luis Cruz
04-07-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm going to miss the interview forum, I read alot but just never posted there, as for the simulation league thing, I never understood how all that worked

I'm not getting rid of that one. The interview forum and some others were moved under the general MMA forum as subforums so people can actually see them even if they use a shortcut.

AudieMurphy1
04-08-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm not getting rid of that one. The interview forum and some others were moved under the general MMA forum as subforums so people can actually see them even if they use a shortcut.

ya, I noticed that after I made this post, glad to see its still there, and thanks for all your work on that forum, I know it doesn't get a lot of action but I for one appreciate all the work you put into it

Anthony
04-09-2007, 09:56 PM
You deleted a ton of stuff.