PDA

View Full Version : This season's ringer?

da@LARGE
04-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Is there anybody on the show who you think is over-qualified to be there?

Personally, I think Lauzon, having beaten one of the coaches, shouldn't have to fight again for an opportunity in the UFC.

Second question: did you think any previous TUF seasons were ruined by the presence of a fighter who was simply at too high a level? (Mike Bisping?)

The show is meant to jump start these guy's careers should they win, if they already deserve a shot in the UFC, then it kind takes away from it IMO.

Afro
04-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Gray Manyard

Ubermensch
04-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Is there anybody on the show who you think is over-qualified to be there?

Personally, I think Lauzon, having beaten one of the coaches, shouldn't have to fight again for an opportunity in the UFC.

Second question: did you think any previous TUF seasons were ruined by the presence of a fighter who was simply at too high a level? (Mike Bisping?)

The show is meant to jump start these guy's careers should they win, if they already deserve a shot in the UFC, then it kind takes away from it IMO.

The level of fighters on TUF 3 sucked thats why Bisping looked so good. You have Grove Bisping and Starnes everyone else pretty much sucked. I think the guy is overrated from what I have seen of his fights in Cage Rage and the UFC. I do want him to flourish though but on skill not personality.

neonatural45
04-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Gray Manyard

I dont know much about this guy, except that he is a great wrestler who has started MMA recently. Is he going to simply walk through everybody?

tmatwig
04-07-2007, 08:26 PM
i dont think he will walk past diaz, simply because i am sure he is trained by a gracie like his brother

Dork8503
04-08-2007, 01:17 AM
little diaz looks to be pretty good too.

ozzy2525
04-08-2007, 03:16 AM
Gray Manyard
I agree.... He trains with Team Quest he is a 3 time all amercian wrestled along side Rashad Evans at MSU.