PDA

View Full Version : rankings

supaflya3
04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
the rankings seriously need updated. Matt Serra isnt even in the top 10 of the welterweight division and he is the UFC welterweight champion! Also what about Josh Koscheck defeating Diego Sanchez?? It needs updated.

Highlander
04-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Man, the fights just happened. Give it a week, then complain. What's the point of rankings anyway? GSP was #1 and he lost to a guy that wasn't even top 10, Arona and lil nog lost to a guy that wasn't even in the top ten either.

neonatural45
04-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Man, the fights just happened. Give it a week, then complain. What's the point of rankings anyway? GSP was #1 and he lost to a guy that wasn't even top 10, Arona and lil nog lost to a guy that wasn't even in the top ten either.

rankings change dude. Theyd be pointless if they just stayed the same 10 the whole time. As for the thread im sure they will update them after UFC 70, its usually after every couple PPVs

Dork8503
04-09-2007, 10:41 PM
im sure they will be updated soon, i agree after 70 would be a good choice, because its only 2 weeks away. Soko should make the top 10 now and Serra should be 4

Highlander
04-10-2007, 01:28 AM
im sure they will be updated soon, i agree after 70 would be a good choice, because its only 2 weeks away. Soko should make the top 10 now and Serra should be 4

The question is where does GSP go

bj penn
04-10-2007, 01:40 AM
I agree. I just can't see Serra ranked above GSP, Hughes, or Penn. If Serra fought any of these three tomorrow I still think he would lose. Not trying to disrespect Serra because I'm happy hes won a title but I think he overachieved and will lose to Hughes when they fight.