PDA

View Full Version : Rashad Evans Vs Michiel Bisping...

manntis818
07-11-2006, 06:52 AM
i like bisping but i think evans would win

Kimuras"R"Us
07-11-2006, 07:07 AM
Evans cannot finish. Bisping is a shit talking legit badass who's finishing skills are above average. Bisping by ref stoppage round 2

absoface78
07-11-2006, 07:20 AM
I got Bisping by sub. Rashad gets on the ground and does nothing...his arms are all over the place waiting to get sucked in and Bisping showed at least a good knowledge of submissions with Josh Haynes, even though he couldn't finish them. With some more work, Bisping will be an excellent fighter. Plus, he is a better striker than Bonnar.

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Bisping would win by KO.way too explosive for the boringest(if that makes sinece)fighter in the world.

prideFAN
07-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Bisping would win by KO.way too explosive for the boringest(if that makes sinece)fighter in the world.

I don't think Evans is a boring fighter. I think his still working out his game and getting better every fight. When I 1st seen him fight his 1st fight on tuf I didn't like him but seeing how much better his gottin since then I think he'll do o.k. vs Bisping. Not sure about the out come but I don't think Bisping just going in their and just k.o. him.

WandAXE
07-13-2006, 07:05 AM
Well if you think he is boring he is a wrestler the style is to ground and pound looks like he has controld every fight he has been in. So what you sayn?

yumitree
07-13-2006, 07:14 AM
evans has no finishing skill. he isn't ground and pound, he's lay and pray.

killerinstinct
07-13-2006, 07:16 AM
evans has no finishing skill. he isn't ground and pound, he's lay and pray.
exactly.He only does just enough to win fights with a boring descion.

matto
07-13-2006, 09:01 AM
i think that bisping is the better fighter, but just like the bonner fight recently, i dont think rashad could finish but i think he would win, he would just take him down a bunch of times and it would be really boring, he has no submissions or ground and pound, has nice takedowns and pritty good standup, but bisping has a superior all around game, but then again so did bonner

AJL416AZ
07-13-2006, 09:31 AM
if the fight is soon, and Evans doesn't correct his wrestling game, he will get tapped, first round.
against Bonnar, Evans was so close to being submitted. it was only conditioning and sheer strength that saved him. a solid sub guy could tap Evans,until he learns to pass guard and guard against subs.

Bisping displayed solid sub skills, and good stand up. so the only way Evans could win is ground n pound TKO early on, which he has failed to do against even Bonnar, who he dominated

Legend
07-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Ill take Evans by decision victory. Evans has great wrestling but nothing else. however i think it would be enough. Hes to fast and explosive.

dead like mike
07-13-2006, 06:31 PM
This is a fight I've been thinking about for a couple weeks now. Rashad is one of THE most boring fighter's who's actually winning fights in the UFC today. Rashad has been fighting long enough where he should've picked up some skills to finish a fight, but he's showed us nothing. I'd put all my money on Bisping if this fight ever went down.

killerinstinct
07-13-2006, 07:40 PM
There both undefeated so it would be cool to see how they delt with defeat.

Nate_Deezy
07-14-2006, 08:15 PM
And I really believe that the only reason Rashad doesn't attempt to finish fights, and instead chooses to fight "safe" ones is because he wants nothing more than to keep his perfect record in tact. He doesn't want to run the risk of getting caught with a big punch or a properly timed submission. The only problem is, a perfect record doesn't mean anything if the fans don't like your fights. I personally would rather watch figure skating than a Rashad Evans fight, considering a figure skater has a better chance of falling on their face and getting K.O'ed than a fighter who steps in the ring with Evans. I think that fight would be either a really fast, exciting knockout by Bisping, or a really long, drawn out slumberfest victory for evans. I believe a MUCH better fight would be Bisping/ Griffin seeing as how they both won the light heavyweight divisions in both of their respective shows. It would be an absolute standup war that might even outshine the Griffin/ Bonnar slugfest.

jmack123
07-14-2006, 11:14 PM
i'd love Bisbing to fight Evans because watching Rashad getting ktfo would be so sweet. I say a Bisbing stoppage win in the first round