PDA

View Full Version : Rich Franklin Vs. Jermery Horn

matto
07-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Jermery Horn has what it takes to defeat Franklin, also if tito knew what was best for him he should drop down to middle weight like he did in the past because i think that he could beat Franklin but when he rematches chuck its lights out for him again.

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Jermery Horn has what it takes to defeat Franklin, also if tito knew what was best for him he should drop down to middle weight like he did in the past because i think that he could beat Franklin but when he rematches chuck its lights out for him again.
tito never fought at 185.People sometimes get confused b/c at one point in time the Middle weight division was the 205 division(like in Pride)I doubt Tito could make 185.If Horn and Rich fought I'd take Horn by sub in the 1st.

matto
07-11-2006, 11:09 AM
lol thanks for verifying that to me, that saved me a lot of confusion. but ya horn does not need to prove himself, he couldnt take chuck and it was smart on his part to drop down to 185, but i think that he could beat Franklin. at pride vs. ufc it should be gumi or however u spell it vs. Franklin, that would be good.

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 11:18 AM
lol thanks for verifying that to me, that saved me a lot of confusion. but ya horn does not need to prove himself, he couldnt take chuck and it was smart on his part to drop down to 185, but i think that he could beat Franklin. at pride vs. ufc it should be gumi or however u spell it vs. Franklin, that would be good.
It's Gomi and he fights at 155.

matto
07-11-2006, 11:26 AM
lol im doing good at getting things wrong today. i was also thinking that the ufc should do openweight elmiinations like pride does, it would be interesting seeing some of the top light heavyweights face some of the top heavywieghts.

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 11:29 AM
lol im doing good at getting things wrong today. i was also thinking that the ufc should do openweight elmiinations like pride does, it would be interesting seeing some of the top light heavyweights face some of the top heavywieghts.
The Athletic commission would never allow it.

matto
07-11-2006, 11:32 AM
they y do they allow it in pride in japan?

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 10:36 PM
they y do they allow it in pride in japan?
b/c it's in Japan.lol.They also allow knees to downed opponents and the don't have drug testing policies.

AlCarey
07-12-2006, 01:02 AM
tito never fought at 185.People sometimes get confused b/c at one point in time the Middle weight division was the 205 division(like in Pride)I doubt Tito could make 185.If Horn and Rich fought I'd take Horn by sub in the 1st.

Are you on drugs.......Franklin would knock him the freak out.....Horn sudmit Rich.....now thats funny...:boxing2:

killerinstinct
07-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Are you on drugs.......Franklin would knock him the freak out.....Horn sudmit Rich.....now thats funny...:boxing2:
the freak out?lol!Would be mommy get mad if you said a naughty word? Horn wouldn't get KOed.In over a hundred fights he has never been KOed. Chuck is the only guy to knock him down.I doubt Rich would KO Horn. Actually it could be the other way around.If Horn connected with a kick or a knee I to Rich's weak chin I could see him winning the fight by KO.BTW what's funny about Horn submitting Rich?Horns the kind of guy that could submitt anyone if given the chance.If the Fight hits the ground Horn would win by sub.If the fight stays standing I don't think Rich would be able to do a whole lot of damage to Horn.Horn has great punch defense.

matto
07-12-2006, 07:01 AM
rofl, horn could take rich to the ground and submit him, but chuck was too hard to takedown, rich would not KO horn. so ur saying i could be on steriods and fight in pride? that would be awesome

killerinstinct
07-12-2006, 07:11 AM
rofl, horn could take rich to the ground and submit him, but chuck was too hard to takedown, rich would not KO horn. so ur saying i could be on steriods and fight in pride? that would be awesome
Chuck has much better take down defense than Rich.I don't really understand the last part of your post.

AlCarey
07-12-2006, 12:41 PM
the freak out?lol!Would be mommy get mad if you said a naughty word? Horn wouldn't get KOed.In over a hundred fights he has never been KOed. Chuck is the only guy to knock him down.I doubt Rich would KO Horn. Actually it could be the other way around.If Horn connected with a kick or a knee I to Rich's weak chin I could see him winning the fight by KO.BTW what's funny about Horn submitting Rich?Horns the kind of guy that could submitt anyone if given the chance.If the Fight hits the ground Horn would win by sub.If the fight stays standing I don't think Rich would be able to do a whole lot of damage to Horn.Horn has great punch defense.
Sorry that you couldn't get your rocks off by me not saying fuck....there you have it....feel better........Horn couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag...

Kimuras"R"Us
07-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Jermery, Matto I'm not trying to be a dick because God knows I make spelling mistakes all the time but I laughed out loud at Jermery, and I have no idea why i thought it was so funny....

Take care

killerinstinct
07-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Sorry that you couldn't get your rocks off by me not saying fuck....there you have it....feel better........Horn couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag...
tell that to the like 87(or whatever the number is)people he's defeated. Horn would defeat Ace (if they were to fight) by sub in round one.Show the man some respect.He's more than earned.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-13-2006, 02:53 AM

IM SORRY BUT HORN COULD NOT BEAT RICH... I FUCKIN LOVE HORN BUT RICH WONT LET IT GO TO THE GROUND JUST LIKE CHUCK AND ALSO LIKE CHUCK RICH WOULD WIN BY TKO STRIKES!!!

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-13-2006, 02:55 AM
I Think It Would Be A Great Fight If It Happened But Arent They Freinds....? I Dont Think They Would Fight Eachother!!!

matto
07-13-2006, 06:26 AM
he has already proved how good he really is, him and rich r friends, but im sure he wants a title shot sooner or later and seeing how dominate rich has been lately, it will have to be aginst rich. i think thats y he cut down to 185 to try to be champ there since he couldnt get the job done with chuck

a1cluke
07-14-2006, 09:42 PM

Wow. You're a moron. There is no way in hell that horn could ever knock out Rich Franklin. And where is this weak chin you keep talking about? Didn't you watch the Loiseau fight? This dude is an animal and Jeremy Horne wouldn't stand a chance. Rich is the same caliber striker as Chuck.. just smaller and faster. You're crazy.

supermark21
07-14-2006, 10:03 PM
yea but horns getting older and hit alot more that shit affects your abilities. and rich is too well rounded for anyone to say he cant beat anyone. hes shown skills in all aspects of mma. and he trains with horn in iowa

supermark21
07-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Chuck has much better take down defense than Rich.I don't really understand the last part of your post.
or maybe rich doesnt mind being on the ground cause he knows his bjj

supermark21
07-14-2006, 10:06 PM
Wow. You're a moron. There is no way in hell that horn could ever knock out Rich Franklin. And where is this weak chin you keep talking about? Didn't you watch the Loiseau fight? This dude is an animal and Jeremy Horne wouldn't stand a chance. Rich is the same caliber striker as Chuck.. just smaller and faster. You're crazy.
agreed. well put bro