PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite TUF winner (yet)?

DEADMAN
04-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Who is your favorite The Ultimate Fighter winner (as in who would pull for the most - not who you think is the most skilled)?

Personally my favorite is Kendall Grove - I think hes the hardest working and has alot of time to improve.

da@LARGE
04-12-2007, 08:14 AM
My opinion of Forrest really changed after his loss to Jardine. I don't have a problem with fighters crying after a loss. What bothered me was that Forrest always tries to act so dismissive - never giving a straight answer in interviews and pretending to be so off the cuff.

Well, when he became so devasted after the fight it just made him seem kind of insincere.

I hope I don't come off like an a**hole, ragging on a guy who's recovering from staff infection, I would just like to see him present himself in a more honest way in the future.

Dork8503
04-12-2007, 08:27 AM
I picked Forrest. Randy said he is one of the hardest working guys you will ever meet. Said you have to make him stop or he will keep going. Forrest has a big heart, funny and honest with a will to learn new things. He wont ever be champion but he is fun to watch and listen to. After his fight with jardine i kind of lost respect for him but then after thinking about it, kinda felt bad for him.

mcdev88
04-12-2007, 08:40 AM
i liked diego but im mad at him for losing to kos. so im guna say forrest or melvin. even though im kinda mad at melvin too. lol.

Ubermensch
04-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Joe Daddy because he come into the ring to that Karate Kid Theme..."You're the best around. No one's ever gonna bring you down!" "You're the best around. No one's ever gonna bring you down!" Now thats funny.:grinsmile1:

Dork8503
04-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Joe Daddy because he come into the ring to that Karate Kid Theme..."You're the best around. No one's ever gonna bring you down!" "You're the best around. No one's ever gonna bring you down!" Now thats funny.:grinsmile1:

I didnt even realize that, lol.
Did he come to that on ufc because i missed both fighters coming in.

ArMnHC
04-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Forrest...what's wrong with you guys?!

i picked Kendall! you can see how much he's improved and how much heart he has in all of his fights. im sure many though Belcher was gunna put him out and look what happened. and he is smart for switching camps to get experience from all kinds of guys. he's a smart and talented fighter! best TUF winner yet!

Ubermensch
04-12-2007, 10:13 AM
I didnt even realize that, lol.
Did he come to that on ufc because i missed both fighters coming in.
Yea it was some mixed version I guess to make it modern or something but hella funny. I don't remember if he came in to it in KOTC though.

matto
04-12-2007, 02:40 PM
rashad is the man, it also helps that he lives in lansing michigan near me. but his new name "sugar" is lame and unorigional.

kickass32
04-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Bisping.........he has the most potential, and in my eyes could be the first Champion.

AudieMurphy1
04-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Bisping.........he has the most potential, and in my eyes could be the first Champion.

serra! and bispings over rated :grinsmile26:

Dan0
04-13-2007, 12:28 AM
I picked Kendall becasue I think he showed tremendous improvement while on the show and especially after the show. I would like to see him fight more.

toe nail124
04-13-2007, 02:35 AM
i picked bisping i mean come on he could easily beat forrest, and others he i my eyes is in the top 6 of the lhw division

and matt serra in a close second he's the fucking champ for christ sakes

Dork8503
04-13-2007, 03:34 AM
rashad is the man, it also helps that he lives in lansing michigan near me. but his new name "sugar" is lame and unorigional.

Where do you live in Michigan, no i do not want to come rape you.

DEADMAN
04-13-2007, 06:23 PM
I like Bisping and I hate to be getting into conspiracy theories, but something tells me that they set Bisping up as a ringer for the 3rd season in order to get MMA popular in the UK.

Hes a great fighter and everything but did anybody actually stand a chance against him? He pretty much destroyed everybody he fought.

I'm probably wrong tho... I think too much and it leads to weird conclusions...