PDA

View Full Version : Tim Sylvia vs Cro cop

ddot
07-11-2006, 11:35 AM
I wanna see other ppls opinion. I think CC would kill that ugly piece of shit Tim Sylvia

matto
07-11-2006, 11:40 AM
i would normally say cro cop knock out by left high kick, but silvia is so tall, btw that is bs andri should be champ, tim slivia will pay sooner or later

Mac
07-11-2006, 10:09 PM
I say Cro Cop sets him up with some punches and then breaks all of his ribs with one kick. Either that or he breaks his leg in half with leg kicks.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-15-2006, 12:27 AM
cro cop all day...

supermark21
07-15-2006, 12:29 AM
you guys give cro cop way to much credit. hes not that good and sylvia has the best camp of guys to train with in the world

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-15-2006, 12:32 AM
you guys give cro cop way to much credit. hes not that good and sylvia has the best camp of guys to train with in the world

r u fuckin joking...you have to be joking.....cro cop not that good...umm have you ever seen him fight.?

supermark21
07-15-2006, 12:41 AM
yep. pride fighters and ufc fighters go by different rules completely. take that into account before you say someone will be dominated

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-15-2006, 12:51 AM
yep. pride fighters and ufc fighters go by different rules completely. take that into account before you say someone will be dominated

so wat! with a cro cop, silvia fight those rules really wouldnt come into play... i dont see anyone getting soccer kicked to the head or kneeing a downed apponent... it would be all stand up and mirko would win in ufc or pride... in fact i think alex emelianenko could maybe take tim silvia...

supermark21
07-15-2006, 12:55 AM
thats a stretch. i think crocop will win and by referee stopage most likely but you cant just come in and say that tim gets walked all over. i hate the guy too but hes 6'8 has a hell of a reach, great conditioning and the militich team to train with

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-15-2006, 12:56 AM
thats a stretch. i think crocop will win and by referee stopage most likely but you cant just come in and say that tim gets walked all over. i hate the guy too but hes 6'8 has a hell of a reach, great conditioning and the militich team to train with

great team yes long reach yes... but still think cro cop would ko him...

supermark21
07-15-2006, 01:01 AM
great team yes long reach yes... but still think cro cop would ko him...
i say ref stopage just cause of the fact that arlovski knocked him on his ass twice and he recovered extremely fast

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-15-2006, 01:04 AM
i say ref stopage just cause of the fact that arlovski knocked him on his ass twice and he recovered extremely fast

the first time aa droped tim he put his ass in a fatty heel hook and tim tapped!!!

killerinstinct
07-15-2006, 01:17 AM
the first time aa droped tim he put his ass in a fatty heel hook and tim tapped!!!
yeah ,but he still recovered fast.

supermark21
07-15-2006, 01:26 AM
yeah ,but he still recovered fast.
exactly cro cop isnt known to be a shoot fighter at all is he. tim will be a hard ko for the next couple years

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-20-2006, 01:17 AM
exactly cro cop isnt known to be a shoot fighter at all is he. tim will be a hard ko for the next couple years

PUT HIM IN THE RING WITH FEDOR OR HIS BRO AND I THINK HE'L BE KO'D SHIT OR EVEN SERGEI KHARITONOV WOULD KO TIM....HE KO'D RIZZO Y NOT SILVIA

NinjaShogunRua
07-20-2006, 01:39 AM
I think Cro Cop would beat Sylvia. We're talking about a K-1 caliber kickboxer here boys. Sylvia wouldn't try to take it to the ground, and if he did Mirko has an amazing sprawl. Mirko is just too quick for Sylvia, he wouldn't know what hit him.

Just imagine Sylvia taking one of Mirko's liver kicks in that mid-section of his, not a pretty sight.