PDA

View Full Version : liddell vs franklin

ddot
07-11-2006, 06:53 AM
who'd win? Both great strikers. Franklin walks around at 200+ so y not?

coldheat8
07-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Chucks kills him just like he did Tito, and will do agian

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Chucks heavy hands and Rich's weak chin.That's a match made in heaven for Chuck.

matto
07-12-2006, 12:10 AM
chuck would waste rich, they r both good strikers, but chuck is a better stirker and he is a bigger guy, i think that he normally weighs around 210+

Legend
07-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Chuck would ko Franklin

matto
07-12-2006, 12:57 AM
ya franklin weighs normally 200+ but chuck weights like 210-215+, not many fighters actually normally weigh their fighting weight except for a lot of heavyweights.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Chuck Would Win... Hands Down!!!

ramslakers1
07-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Chuck Would Win... Hands Down!!!
There's no way to predict that Chuck would win hands down. Both are very talented and tough fighters. Rich Franklin is no push over....Chuck might win but, it'll be a close fight. Almost everyone seems to think like Franklin is a chump like he's Kristian "bum" Roethermel. He is the Middleweight Champion so give some props to Rich Franklin. Like what Dana White said "One lucky punch can make a difference". And there's also the age difference...Rich is like 28-29 and Liddel is 37-38. I am not going to choose who wins here...its really too close.

killerinstinct
07-12-2006, 09:11 PM
There's no way to predict that Chuck would win hands down. Both are very talented and tough fighters. Rich Franklin is no push over....Chuck might win but, it'll be a close fight. Almost everyone seems to think like Franklin is a chump like he's Kristian "bum" Roethermel. He is the Middleweight Champion so give some props to Rich Franklin. Like what Dana White said "One lucky punch can make a difference". And there's also the age difference...Rich is like 28-29 and Liddel is 37-38. I am not going to choose who wins here...its really too close.
Chuck is 36 and Rich is 32.Age isn't really a factor.Chuck would easily win by KO.Rich has a weak chin and Chuck has heavey hands.

ramslakers1
07-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Chuck is 36 and Rich is 32.Age isn't really a factor.Chuck would easily win by KO.Rich has a weak chin and Chuck has heavey hands.

Its easy to predict that. Yeah Rich has a weak chin but, it doesn't mean that he'll just let Chuck hit it. Rich is also a good striker. In this case, sure age is not a big factor but, in other cases it is.

matto
07-12-2006, 11:19 PM
nobody said that rich is a bum but chuck would just ko him

a1cluke
07-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Wow what a fight it would be... Never will happen though. Chucks gonna be busy for the next 2-3 years fighting everyone in his class. However, I think if it ended quickly it would be Franklin knocking out Chuck with a quick (and lucky) strike. If it went past the 2nd round I see Chuck pummeling him into a fragmented pile of broken bones and blood. Too much man for Rich to handle there.

Anza
07-17-2006, 05:12 AM
Why is Franklin so underrated?? He doesn't have a weak chin, you say so because you have heard that someone said that he has a weak chin and now you all think he has a weak chin, lol, tools...

He lost by TKO againt Lyoto Machida, he got kicked in the head, because he was not so skilled in stand-up like he is now...