PDA

View Full Version : Does Nate diaz get kicked of the show??????

manntis818
04-12-2007, 11:07 PM
i just watch the first show........ i had to tivo it.................. and they showed a fight in the beginning previews and it looked like nate diaz was fighting with some one at the house....... he threw a left then a right then a sick ass head kick..........................does any body know about this

AudieMurphy1
04-12-2007, 11:22 PM
i just watch the first show........ i had to tivo it.................. and they showed a fight in the beginning previews and it looked like nate diaz was fighting with some one at the house....... he threw a left then a right then a sick ass head kick..........................does any body know about this

IT AIRS TONIGHT SO I GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT THEN

ozzy2525
04-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Did the guy drop????
Could u tell who he hit??

Dan0
04-13-2007, 01:23 AM
It show's like a 2 second teaser with Nate in the Cage.

http://www.theultimatefighter.tv/

They also say that another lw dreams are shattered. I guess with a fight each episode we'll have dreams shattered every seek. Maybe - just maybe we'll get to see nate tonight.

manntis818
04-13-2007, 04:22 AM
they blured out the faces but you can totally tell it was diaz

Dork8503
04-13-2007, 04:32 AM
I really dont think they would kick anyone off. Look at the shit leben pulled he was never kicked off, but he never hit anyone either.

ArMnHC
04-13-2007, 04:56 AM
Manny G was BJ's first pick right?

i hope he, Lauzon, or Wiman win it. Wiman especially cuz he won me over in his fight with Fischer. im just waiting until they bring up that Joe KOd Pulver :grinsmile1:

Krazikarl
04-13-2007, 08:57 AM
I really dont think they would kick anyone off. Look at the shit leben pulled he was never kicked off, but he never hit anyone either.

Are you joking? Hitting somebody outside of training and competition has a name. Its called ASSAULT. It would probably be ruled a felony in this case. Of course they would kick him off the show in an instant.

Plus, havent they kicked people off before? I seem to remember Dana kicking somebody off for leaving the house to have sex with some woman. Thats much less severe than fighting in the house.

Beowulf
04-13-2007, 03:40 PM
if nate gets kicked off, its not until afterhe has at least one fight in the octagon

but yeah he does seem willing to fight inside the house so i dont see him hitting someone and getting kicked off far fetched

DEADMAN
04-13-2007, 07:26 PM

lol I wouldnt put to many stock in BJs picks... remember the first show when Dana wouldn't let him just take whoever, he was pretty much like "ah... fuck it... I pick that guy"

He just chose whoever he didnt even really care

But seriously wtf was up with that episode... Team Pulver acted like little bitches when that one guy wrote "Suck it Team Pulver" on the wall... getting all pissy and trying to start fights...

talk about overreacting... I guess thats what days without female contact will do to you....

Bullock
04-13-2007, 07:37 PM
That shit w/ Diaz was hilarious.

Stockton boys don't play.

DEADMAN
04-13-2007, 07:57 PM
I would have been pissed too. Just disrespectful. Manny and Diaz punked them all out.lol Damn I hope those two make it to the finals..

lol I wouldn't have let it get to me personally

but yah Manny and Diaz made those guys look like they pissed themselves... The dude who wrote it looked like he was gonna cry or something

Krazikarl
04-13-2007, 07:58 PM
How can you possily have any respect for people who act like Manny and Diaz did? I mean, yeah, I can see getting a little pissed about "Suck it" being written on a wall about you, but come on now. There is a big difference between being a bit pissed and throwing a half hour temper tantrum laced with aggression. And thats what this was: a temper tantrum. The guy apologized and said that it wasnt meant to be disrespectful and they still threw a half hour long hissy fit. Grow up.

I mean, look at what the real champions do when they feel somebody disrespects them. They might be pissed, but they are fucking MEN, not little boys who get upset and yell and scream. Fedor was disrespected by Ogawa, what did he do? I'll give you a hint: he didnt throw a hissy fit. Anderson Silva felt disrespected by Leben, and look what he did. What do you think the great fighters like Cro Cop and Hendo and even Chuck would do? Yeah, they might get upset and might show it, but they wouldnt act like little boys. People who act like that will never be champions because you cant be the best if you cant even control yourself. Manny looks like a great fighter, but you have to know he wont ever amount to anything until he learns how to control himself.

I have no respect for anybody who supports or respects that sort of behavior. I grew up in some rough places, and idiots like Manny remind me of the thugs who would start a fight because they were disrespected when somebody looked at them wrong. I know people who got knifed because somebody felt they looked at them wrong. How can you respect somebody who acts like that? How can you have respect for a grown man who doesnt have the emotional control of a 6 year old? Getting pissed off about that kind of crap is one thing, hell, I'd be a bit pissed about it. But completely losing control of yourself makes you the real loser.

The dude who wrote it looked like he was gonna cry or something

The dude who wrote it apologized and felt bad that he made somebody feel disrespected. If that makes him lose face in your eyes, then I seriously question your maturity. If you make a mistake, you apologize. The real jackasses were the guys who kept going after the guy apologized. You can still be pissed at the guy or whatever, but settle the fuck down and act like you are more than 6 years old.

The guy was also smart in that if he did anything else, there probably would have been a fight in the house, which would have meant he would have been sent home (and possibly to prison) and his shot at the UFC was gone. Only an idiot like Manny or Diaz would throw away a great chance at their life dream for two words written on a wall.

DEADMAN
04-13-2007, 08:01 PM
I think he has a point... "hissy fit" is a good description for what they did...

I mean even if it did piss you off would you really go as far as they did?

DEADMAN
04-13-2007, 08:10 PM
The dude who wrote it apologized and felt bad that he made somebody feel disrespected. If that makes him lose face in your eyes, then I seriously question your maturity.

Personally I wouldn't have given a shit if they felt disrespected or not... if they want to get all pissy and throw temper tantrums over some little shit then thats their deal... let them bitch and moan all they want.

Apologizing is one thing... but trying to get them to accept his apology is another... He shoulda been like "Im sorry, but it was a joke" and if that isnt good enough for them fuck em

DEADMAN
04-13-2007, 08:22 PM
The guy was scared to death that diaz was going to stab him while he sleeps.

Fear has no place in MMA!

Krazikarl
04-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Apologizing is one thing... but trying to get them to accept his apology is another... He shoulda been like "Im sorry, but it was a joke" and if that isnt good enough for them fuck em

Normally I'd agree, but when you are living and sleeping in the same house together, I think some effort to smooth things over is wise. Constantly having fights like this does wear on you and sap your energy and it cant possibly be good for the purposes of winning TUF. Thats why BJ's team is in trouble because they are wasting time and energy on the Wiman/Gabe stuff (not that it mattered for the first two fights since the guys who won were clearly superior fighters in every way).

riggs
04-13-2007, 09:42 PM

i hope he, Lauzon, or Wiman win it. Wiman especially cuz he won me over in his fight with Fischer. im just waiting until they bring up that Joe KOd Pulver :grinsmile1:
Bj didnt even pick Manny. He is on Pulver's team and wasnt picked first by jens either. Corey Hill was the first pick.

UFCfanatic
04-13-2007, 10:11 PM
I think it was WAYYYY blown out of proportion! Yeah, they have a right to run their mouths about it a lil, but everyone knows it was just a tasteless joke. Get over it guys and act a little more like a professional! Alot of you guys are applauding Diaz but if he would've thrown a punch, he would've become the biggest idiot ever! He has a good shot to make something on this show. He doesn't need to let something that small end it. Its bad when Corey Hill has to talk sense into these guys! LOL

808botz
04-13-2007, 11:44 PM
True that Cory Hill tryed to calm manny down. lol. I have no clue why they got all pissed off. THe dude said sorry. Shit its a high school joke. They should of just did something back to team penn. But They should of known Diaz would of got all nutz. Nate and Nick are some crazy guys.

Severn
04-13-2007, 11:45 PM
It was hilarious and stupid at the same time. having Diaz take off his shirt acting like the baddest twig on earth made me laugh. It was High School all over again and it was stupid then to. Maybe next time they'll all take their shirts off and start posing like Diego and his posse (if nothing else this season of TUF will supply us plenty of sig fodder). The way I see it no punch was thrown but they already look like dumbasses.

Afro
04-15-2007, 08:02 AM
Wow what a bunch of fuckin cry babies, this TUF season isnt potraying a positive view so far

kalebarker
04-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Anyone who is willing to not just start a fight over something so stupid, but also to get kicked off TUF and lose their chance at the UFC they worked so hard for is simply an idiot. If I was team Penn I would look to take antagonize Manny until he snapped and hit someone in the house. That guy looked impressive in his match why not take a shot to get him kicked off the show.

Boo
04-15-2007, 10:03 AM
How can you possily have any respect for people who act like Manny and Diaz did? I mean, yeah, I can see getting a little pissed about "Suck it" being written on a wall about you, but come on now. There is a big difference between being a bit pissed and throwing a half hour temper tantrum laced with aggression. And thats what this was: a temper tantrum. The guy apologized and said that it wasnt meant to be disrespectful and they still threw a half hour long hissy fit. Grow up.

I mean, look at what the real champions do when they feel somebody disrespects them. They might be pissed, but they are fucking MEN, not little boys who get upset and yell and scream. Fedor was disrespected by Ogawa, what did he do? I'll give you a hint: he didnt throw a hissy fit. Anderson Silva felt disrespected by Leben, and look what he did. What do you think the great fighters like Cro Cop and Hendo and even Chuck would do? Yeah, they might get upset and might show it, but they wouldnt act like little boys. People who act like that will never be champions because you cant be the best if you cant even control yourself. Manny looks like a great fighter, but you have to know he wont ever amount to anything until he learns how to control himself.

I have no respect for anybody who supports or respects that sort of behavior. I grew up in some rough places, and idiots like Manny remind me of the thugs who would start a fight because they were disrespected when somebody looked at them wrong. I know people who got knifed because somebody felt they looked at them wrong. How can you respect somebody who acts like that? How can you have respect for a grown man who doesnt have the emotional control of a 6 year old? Getting pissed off about that kind of crap is one thing, hell, I'd be a bit pissed about it. But completely losing control of yourself makes you the real loser.

The dude who wrote it apologized and felt bad that he made somebody feel disrespected. If that makes him lose face in your eyes, then I seriously question your maturity. If you make a mistake, you apologize. The real jackasses were the guys who kept going after the guy apologized. You can still be pissed at the guy or whatever, but settle the fuck down and act like you are more than 6 years old.

The guy was also smart in that if he did anything else, there probably would have been a fight in the house, which would have meant he would have been sent home (and possibly to prison) and his shot at the UFC was gone. Only an idiot like Manny or Diaz would throw away a great chance at their life dream for two words written on a wall.

Wow, very well said. You sure saved me a bunch of time, and finger cramps.

Nate_Deezy
04-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Every time I see the title of this thread on the board list, I think it says "Does Nate Deezy get kicked off...." I'm always like "What did I do?" lol

manntis818
04-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Every time I see the title of this thread on the board list, I think it says "Does Nate Deezy get kicked off...." I'm always like "What did I do?" lol

coo