PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back He Said/He Said!

da@LARGE
04-13-2007, 04:32 PM
I may have been the only one, but I really enjoyed reading the episode commentaries by Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar on SpikeTV's website. It's a shame that they had to remove it after Bonnar's indiscretions.

My question to you guys is: If they were to start it up again with different guys, who do you think they should be?

Bullock
04-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Kit Cope didn't get the job on Spike b.c of the UFC.

Bonnar did.

Plus i think they just got tired of doing it; but yeah that was a cool piece they did every week.

Ubermensch
04-21-2007, 02:50 AM
Because Kope is a Media darling that doesn't do crap in the ring. He had a show on MTV was on Fear Factor and gets hyped in mma (which he sucks at) for a decent ISKA career. I think he has some killer agent or has some photos of someone. I don't understand why all the hype.

LebenTysonTank
04-29-2007, 11:02 PM
I may have been the only one, but I really enjoyed reading the episode commentaries by Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar on SpikeTV's website. It's a shame that they had to remove it after Bonnar's indiscretions.

My question to you guys is: If they were to start it up again with different guys, who do you think they should be?

They should do it with Josh Koscheck and Chris Leben.

da@LARGE
05-02-2007, 09:38 AM
They should do it with Josh Koscheck and Chris Leben.

Yeah, I'd read that.

Bran
05-05-2007, 11:34 AM
don frye and ken shamrock. ken would just say nonsense like "he beat him within living death" and frye would just make fun of ken. it'd make for good journalism.

Clint
05-05-2007, 08:33 PM
don frye and ken shamrock. ken would just say nonsense like "he beat him within living death" and frye would just make fun of ken. it'd make for good journalism.
That would be fucking golden. i was thinking Tito and Ken but Don and Ken would be even better.