PDA

View Full Version : Joe Lauzon

UFCfanatic
04-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Ok, this guy really hasn't made any waves yet in the show. its entertaining to see all the bickering but this guy's personality and the way he acts has really impressed me so far. I'm really curious to see him fight to see if the Pulver fight was a fluke. What do you guys think?

Dork8503
04-13-2007, 10:32 PM
We dont know if it was a fluke because he hasnt fought since. I have always thought Pulver was a little over rated. But what bothers me is that Joe is on that show. He came to the ufc beat Jens now he is on the show, that makes no sence to me. I dont think it is a fluke, i think he has power.

Krazikarl
04-13-2007, 10:32 PM
Impossible to tell whats up until he fights. And, it will probably require a couple of fights since the first round fights seem to just be weeding out guys who are clearly not UFC material at this point in their career. He needs to win his first two fights before hes done anything. Since they've spent so much time on personality conflicts, we havent really seen anything in his training to see how good he looks either.

duran
04-13-2007, 11:06 PM
I can't wait until he fights on the show. I would love to read a post here from someone who has seen him fight. I think he has a lot of poise. I think he is an IT guy for a company up in Mass. He did a nice job in a video interview after his fight with Jens. In that interview he commented, without being a wiseass, that the Militich guys were snickering at him at the weighins before that fight.

toe nail124
04-20-2007, 02:47 AM
i wouldnt mind seeing this guy fight - corey hill or manny g

AJL416AZ
04-20-2007, 02:53 AM
kid has some sick jits, if any fight he's in goes to the mat, expect to see some sick sweeps and subs

Mastiff_owner
04-20-2007, 03:02 AM
kid has some sick jits, if any fight he's in goes to the mat, expect to see some sick sweeps and subs

Apparently he has some power in his hands as well. Ask Pulver.

Afro
04-20-2007, 03:11 AM
Apparently he has some power in his hands as well. Ask Pulver.
a strong wind could knock Pulver out though

2mcgrath
04-20-2007, 03:12 AM
i like the guy.seems like a straight up guy.i want to see him fight again.see if he looks as good as he did against pulver