PDA

View Full Version : Zab Judah vs. Ruben Galvan

Punk Ass
04-14-2007, 02:12 AM
Tonight live on ESPN 2. Galvin is a can but I hope he can put up a good showing. If Zab loses though his career is finished.

Thaistylist
04-14-2007, 04:24 AM
Wow, another mark against boxing with this finish

Punk Ass
04-14-2007, 04:27 AM
Wow, another mark against boxing with this finish

I agree, messed up finish but I think it was a punch.

Thaistylist
04-14-2007, 04:30 AM
Def. the uppercut. Galvan just wanted out of there

Malice
04-14-2007, 04:56 AM
I think it was the Left elbow, it scraped across the head and opened a cut on Ruben's head.
Afro- it was called a NC in the 1st round due to this cut.

But god, I really am starting to dislike boxing...It just is poorly organized compared to MMA. Why do we need 50 people dressed like pimps in the ring before and after the fight?

Malice
04-14-2007, 05:06 AM
I think its better organized, I like that the fights have there own ring entrances, and then they walk into the ring, and you have your fight

I hate how the UFC runs there little theme music, runs there post fight interviews, and then you get your ring entrances and your fights

I wish the UFC were more like boxing in the sense that when you turn it on, your getting just the fight.

Boxing seems like a gangfight to me now. Actually tonights fight sort of reminds me of watching a Kimbo fight with the pimp train rolling into the ring.

Malice
04-14-2007, 06:51 AM
I didnt watch tonights fight but if your basing Boxing in general off of one friday night fight match.. thats kinda wrong dont you think? thats like me turning on a Bodog fight and judging MMA off of that.

No I have seen it happen a lot in boxing. Teddy Atlas even commented on it tonight...remember the riots in Bowe v. Golota I? I mean I see it almost every fight when someone is big enough to have an entorouge.

Thaistylist
04-14-2007, 05:37 PM
You shouldnt be allowed to have entourage members in the ring, its a recipe for disaster.