PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hughs vs Georges ST. Pierre....

AlCarey
07-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Come on people. Matt will have his hands full with St. Pierre this time...it won't be easy..

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Come on people. Matt will have his hands full with St. Pierre this time...it won't be easy..
he had his hands full with GSP in the last fight.I'll take GSP in this fight. This has the potential to be one of the greatest fights ever.

Kimuras"R"Us
07-11-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm gonna say this is a ridiculous see saw fight... I think GSP is gonna give Hughes all he can handle before Hughes wins via ref stoppage late in round 4.

vavi2
07-11-2006, 08:03 PM
I Am A Matt Hughes Fan As Well As A Gsp Fan And I Gotta Say That Gsp Had Hughes On The Fence The First Time They Fought Until He Pulled Off That Beautiful Armbar.

Gsp Has Learned Alot Since Then And I Think Hes Gonna Steamroll Through Hughes This Time.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-11-2006, 08:35 PM
I Am A Matt Hughes Fan As Well As A Gsp Fan And I Gotta Say That Gsp Had Hughes On The Fence The First Time They Fought Until He Pulled Off That Beautiful Armbar.

Gsp Has Learned Alot Since Then And I Think Hes Gonna Steamroll Through Hughes This Time.

I WOULDNT SAY A BEAUTIFUL ARMBAR IT WAS MORE GSP MAKIN A MISTAKE AND HUGHES CAPITILIZING ON IT.... AND I DONT THINK GSP WILL STEAMROLE THRU HUGHES BUT HE DEFFINITLY WILL BEAT HIM!!!

lawdawg
07-11-2006, 08:42 PM

LAW DAWG :I would first like to say, great forcast. Don't get me wrong,matt huhes is a bad ass contender in the ufc,however after a win against a legend royce gracie, i think matt is going to be a little over confident in the next fight. Every one must agree, the last fight between these too savages,was a great fight as well as a close fight. Any one can be submitted if not cautious. I definetly think GSP is the real deal, and without a doubt another loss to who ever under estimates him. Every time you watch him fight, you can tell he is very explosive with very well rounded skills.All i can say is matt, you better enjoy being the champ,because GSP is hungy for a title fight.

killerinstinct
07-11-2006, 09:33 PM
I WOULDNT SAY A BEAUTIFUL ARMBAR IT WAS MORE GSP MAKIN A MISTAKE AND HUGHES CAPITILIZING ON IT.... AND I DONT THINK GSP WILL STEAMROLE THRU HUGHES BUT HE DEFFINITLY WILL BEAT HIM!!!
It was a beautiful armbar.Yeah it happned b/c GSP made a mistake ,but not every fighter would've been able to capitalize like Hughes did.That last fight was going back and forth and was a great 1st round.hopefully in the rematch it'll go past the 1st.

bigfeet
07-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Matt would stomp a rib outa GSP's back. GSP can not match Matt's power. Huhes is the best p4p fighter in the UFC.

Legend
07-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Hope GSP wins so there will be a rubber match

matto
07-11-2006, 11:57 PM
eaither way they are both undoubtally the most dominate welterweights in the ufc, they r both so dominet that it is hard to say who will win, but gsp had hughes in the first fight and got so carried away he slipped and got cought with a trickey armbar. they r both so dominate, but id have to say gsp will win because he is so fast and more well rounded, him and huges r both very very good on the ground, but gsp has the superior standup

killerinstinct
07-12-2006, 12:00 AM
eaither way they are both undoubtally the most dominate welterweights in the ufc, they r both so dominet that it is hard to say who will win, but gsp had hughes in the first fight and got so carried away he slipped and got cought with a trickey armbar. they r both so dominate, but id have to say gsp will win because he is so fast and more well rounded, him and huges r both very very good on the ground, but gsp has the superior standup
People always say that GSP had Hughes in the 1st round.Did you watch the fight?the 1st could've went either way.It was pretty close.

matto
07-12-2006, 12:03 AM
iv seen the fight a bunch of times, it wasnt a blowout but im sure the judges would have given it to piere, he has superior stand up and is faster but hughes is more powerful

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-13-2006, 06:01 PM
People always say that GSP had Hughes in the 1st round.Did you watch the fight?the 1st could've went either way.It was pretty close.

I AGREE IT COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY... MAYBE A SLIGHT EDGE TO GSP BUT PRETTY EVEN... BUT I THINK GSP IS GOING TO TAKE IT THIS TIME... ITS JUST HIS TIME TO SHINE... IT WILL BE SHOWN ONCE AGAIN THAT HUGHES IS BEATABLE.. PENN DID IT... NOW ITS GSP'S TURN....

killerinstinct
07-13-2006, 08:22 PM
I AGREE IT COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY... MAYBE A SLIGHT EDGE TO GSP BUT PRETTY EVEN... BUT I THINK GSP IS GOING TO TAKE IT THIS TIME... ITS JUST HIS TIME TO SHINE... IT WILL BE SHOWN ONCE AGAIN THAT HUGHES IS BEATABLE.. PENN DID IT... NOW ITS GSP'S TURN....
agreed

supermark21
07-13-2006, 11:14 PM
gsp has some crazy f'ing angles and the most unorthadox attacks which make it exciting. matt was never nocked down so the fact remains that for every one fancy kick or punch gsp lands matt will land 2 crisp ones. if it goes to decision i give it to gsp. but the ko ref stopage is matts world. hes been training with franklin for over a year and nobody can downplay his strikes. gsp is the shit but matts a beast

supermark21
07-13-2006, 11:18 PM
yea cause matt takes his training easy and has a huge ego rite? your a retard

supermark21

supermark21
LAW DAWG :I would first like to say, great forcast. Don't get me wrong,matt huhes is a bad ass contender in the ufc,however after a win against a legend royce gracie, i think matt is going to be a little over confident in the next fight. Every one must agree, the last fight between these too savages,was a great fight as well as a close fight. Any one can be submitted if not cautious. I definetly think GSP is the real deal, and without a doubt another loss to who ever under estimates him. Every time you watch him fight, you can tell he is very explosive with very well rounded skills.All i can say is matt, you better enjoy being the champ,because GSP is hungy for a title fight.

killerinstinct
07-14-2006, 12:37 AM
I'd call you Tommy two timers ,but your more like tommy 3 timers.I doubt Hughes would take this fight easy ,but he has took fights easy in the past. He supposedly didn't train very long at all for his fight with Sherk and Sherk is a very accomplished opponent.

matto
07-14-2006, 02:59 AM
it would be very interesting kinda like liddle vs. sliva, both so dominate its hard to say who'll win