PDA

View Full Version : Liddel vs Rampage 2

KENO5366
07-13-2006, 04:26 AM
If the Iceman gets past his next two matces(goodluck).Rampage would be the only the loss he needs to revenge.

matto
07-13-2006, 05:15 AM
that would be sweet, if chuck can beat silva then im sure he can beat jackson, becase they r both good strikes but silva is better then jackson

killerinstinct
07-13-2006, 05:16 AM
I think this fight ends a lot diffrent than the last fight.Chuck imo is the best LHW in the world and we'll all find this out sooner rather than later.

matto
07-13-2006, 05:21 AM
if silva cant beat chuck then almost nobody can, i cannot see rampage,sorbal,tito, or anyone else beating chuck at the moment, but who knows, well just have to wait and see. if he makes one slip he could get ko'ed

WandAXE
07-13-2006, 05:32 AM
I think this fight ends a lot diffrent than the last fight.Chuck imo is the best LHW in the world and we'll all find this out sooner rather than later.
If he makes it past Wand, good luck.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-13-2006, 11:52 PM
Chuck Would Destroy Rampage Now!! And Everyone Is Going To Stop Chuck Bashing As Soon As He Drops Wand....

prideFAN
07-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Chuck Would Destroy Rampage Now!! And Everyone Is Going To Stop Chuck Bashing As Soon As He Drops Wand....
Na foo, Everybodies goin to stop Wand haten when he knocks Chucks ass out.

WandAXE
07-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Chuck Would Destroy Rampage Now!! And Everyone Is Going To Stop Chuck Bashing As Soon As He Drops Wand.... Chuck cant hurt Rampage, thats why he got beat up. Wand on the other hand will beat down Chuck . He will raise his hands, and say "Fedor I will see you in January".:fingersmilie:

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Na foo, Everybodies goin to stop Wand haten when he knocks Chucks ass out.

wand hating...? r u kidding me...now dont get me wrong wand and fedor are 2 of my fav. fighters ever especially wand and chuck but everyone in here is on wand and fedors dick.... ive very rarely seen anyone talk shit on wand in one if these forums and i always see chuck bashers talkin shit... and please rampage would get smashed by liddell now everyone knows that... just wait and watch liddell win his next 2 fights....

supermark21
07-15-2006, 02:06 AM
chuck and wand will both beat on rampage rite now but thats too far in the future to worry about. lets just concentrate on wand and chuck being the biggest fight in the history of mma. only thing i can think of that would be more entertaining would be frank shamrock vs ken shamrock. and if you say you wouldnt order that fight your a damn liar

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-15-2006, 05:48 AM
chuck and wand will both beat on rampage rite now but thats too far in the future to worry about. lets just concentrate on wand and chuck being the biggest fight in the history of mma. only thing i can think of that would be more entertaining would be frank shamrock vs ken shamrock. and if you say you wouldnt order that fight your a damn liar

ID OREDER THAT SHIT...

WandAXE
07-15-2006, 08:08 PM
wand hating...? r u kidding me...now dont get me wrong wand and fedor are 2 of my fav. fighters ever especially wand and chuck but everyone in here is on wand and fedors dick.... ive very rarely seen anyone talk shit on wand in one if these forums and i always see chuck bashers talkin shit... and please rampage would get smashed by liddell now everyone knows that... just wait and watch liddell win his next 2 fights.... How do figure? Since the Rampage fight , who has Chuck been fighting that makes him so much better. Coture, Horn, White, Tito.

killerinstinct
07-15-2006, 10:22 PM
How do figure? Since the Rampage fight , who has Chuck been fighting that makes him so much better. Coture, Horn, White, Tito.
Randy"The Natural"Couture!!!

supermark21
07-15-2006, 10:41 PM
he hasnt had anyone in the same ballpark as wand on their feet but if your saying that horn and couture werent fights that made him better your crazy

sgthorse
07-15-2006, 10:53 PM
lets be real chuck has no chance against either rampage or wandy please! if the fight is not fixed chuck should lose to babalu, but the ref will stop the fight if chuck breathes near babalu so he might win-he will be better off to lose to babalu because wandy might end his career! chuck the chump is a pussy.

supermark21
07-15-2006, 11:11 PM
lets be real chuck has no chance against either rampage or wandy please! if the fight is not fixed chuck should lose to babalu, but the ref will stop the fight if chuck breathes near babalu so he might win-he will be better off to lose to babalu because wandy might end his career! chuck the chump is a pussy.
chuck has no chance? what the crackbaby are you talking about. chuck always has the chance of ko even with wands iron jaw. and look for sobral to wake up sometime around ufc 65

killerinstinct
07-15-2006, 11:23 PM
chuck has no chance? what the crackbaby are you talking about. chuck always has the chance of ko even with wands iron jaw. and look for sobral to wake up sometime around ufc 65
I've never heard anyone say that Wand has an iron jaw.He has a good chin ,but not an iron one.

supermark21
07-15-2006, 11:32 PM
I've never heard anyone say that Wand has an iron jaw.He has a good chin ,but not an iron one.
i guess im the first then. wand can take a hit from the best of them and he will have to in the cage against chuck.

poeg
07-16-2006, 02:06 AM
Jackson is done unless he can find the fire Wand took from him. Rampage took a far bigger beating than the one he was able to give Chuck. Chuck came out of it OK with a bruised ego and Dana bitching away. So I'm sure he'll do a better job of things with Wand on this go-round. Quinton Rampage Jackson on the other hand had his mojo torn from his body and cast to the wind. He has not been the same guy since.

supermark21
07-16-2006, 02:16 AM
Jackson is done unless he can find the fire Wand took from him. Rampage took a far bigger beating than the one he was able to give Chuck. Chuck came out of it OK with a bruised ego and Dana bitching away. So I'm sure he'll do a better job of things with Wand on this go-round. Quinton Rampage Jackson on the other hand had his mojo torn from his body and cast to the wind. He has not been the same guy since.
i think rampage has gotta dominate another big name athlete to get his confidence back. i think wand is just too far for rampage to come back

sgthorse
07-16-2006, 05:53 PM
so ill say it once again slowly so everyone can understand ....
CHUUCK HAASS NOOO CHAAANNCE

jmack123
07-16-2006, 07:24 PM
I honestly don't think the iceman can stop SIlva. I can see him rocking him but silva recovering to khtfu. Dont get me wrong chuck is an awesome fighter but wand will be too much 4 him

supermark21
07-16-2006, 07:39 PM
i think chuck always has a chance. wand is the hardest fight he will ever have and no matter who wins everyone knows there will be a rematch. i just hope they do that one in pride to give wand that edge of fighting in his element.

sgthorse
07-16-2006, 07:57 PM
i think chuck always has a chance. wand is the hardest fight he will ever have and no matter who wins everyone knows there will be a rematch. i just hope they do that one in pride to give wand that edge of fighting in his element.

dana wont allow his poster boy to get smashed again like he did against rampage and laid there on the ground crying while jackson delivered blow after blow to his body-no dana will keep it in the ufc to stop the fight prematurely to protect chuck-and his investment, i think the deadman oh i mean iceman has it in his contract that way what a pussy

supermark21
07-16-2006, 08:13 PM
dana wont allow his poster boy to get smashed again like he did against rampage and laid there on the ground crying while jackson delivered blow after blow to his body-no dana will keep it in the ufc to stop the fight prematurely to protect chuck-and his investment, i think the deadman oh i mean iceman has it in his contract that way what a pussy
come on guys. quit bashing chuck. hes a great fighter and whether or not your a fan of his you have to acknowledge that. and to call him a pussy? has chuck ever ducked anyone? your right tho i dont think dana would let him. every ufc fan thinks pride is barbaric because of the kicks and knees to the head and i cant even tell you how many times ive had to explain it to people. i love them both. its like football and rugby

killerinstinct
07-16-2006, 08:45 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: No chance?We'll see-lol!

sgthorse
07-16-2006, 10:36 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: No chance?We'll see-lol!

come on guys obviously im a wandy and randy fan and not a fan of chucks at all but i am just breaking balls! i dont like chuck but im not soo ignorant to think that hes a pussy-even though i dont like him i have to put my tail between my legs and admit that he deserves respect and has beaten some of the best-thats part of the hatred -he's toppled some of my heroes especiall the natural which i still cant get over-so ill stop being an assholea nd making nonsense comments,but i really think wandy will win big!

killerinstinct
07-16-2006, 11:04 PM
come on guys obviously im a wandy and randy fan and not a fan of chucks at all but i am just breaking balls! i dont like chuck but im not soo ignorant to think that hes a pussy-even though i dont like him i have to put my tail between my legs and admit that he deserves respect and has beaten some of the best-thats part of the hatred -he's toppled some of my heroes especiall the natural which i still cant get over-so ill stop being an assholea nd making nonsense comments,but i really think wandy will win big!
I'm a huge Randy fan too and I was pissed and throwing my channel changer at the TV when he lost to Chuck twice.I'm not a big Chuck fan ,but right now I do consider him the best LHW in the world.

matto
07-17-2006, 12:38 AM
chuck would beat rampage in their rematch but i dont know about the silva fight.

supermark21
07-17-2006, 02:27 AM
I'm a huge Randy fan too and I was pissed and throwing my channel changer at the TV when he lost to Chuck twice.I'm not a big Chuck fan ,but right now I do consider him the best LHW in the world.
i think we all were equally mad that night. does anyone know why silva and couture didnt fight? i remember after randy beat vitor he called him out and silva was in the audience. he seemed game to me. was it dana?

killerinstinct
07-17-2006, 03:07 AM
The second randy/chuck fight Chuck intentionally pokes him in the eye to get away from him in the clinch and in the 3rd fight Randy was winning untill he slipped.

supermark21
07-17-2006, 04:53 AM
The second randy/chuck fight Chuck intentionally pokes him in the eye to get away from him in the clinch and in the 3rd fight Randy was winning untill he slipped.
come on man. dont take anything away from chuck. he landed two shots square in the jaw. i remember the poke too but i dont think it was intentional. i still think randy is the best though. i dont care who beat him and how he'll always be my favorite

killerinstinct
07-17-2006, 05:08 AM
come on man. dont take anything away from chuck. he landed two shots square in the jaw. i remember the poke too but i dont think it was intentional. i still think randy is the best though. i dont care who beat him and how he'll always be my favorite
You can see where chuck sticks his thumb in Randy's eye it was totally intentional.It's not like Chuck has never broke the rules before I've never seen any fighter that illegally holds on to the fence more than him.I respect him as a fighter and is an alright guy ,but he has cheated to win in fights.

supermark21
07-17-2006, 07:09 AM
You can see where chuck sticks his thumb in Randy's eye it was totally intentional.It's not like Chuck has never broke the rules before I've never seen any fighter that's illegallh holds on to the fence more than him.I respect him as a fighter and is an alright guy ,but he has cheated to win fight.
ill rewatch the fights before i open my mouth then. i saw it a few times the first time and didnt think it looked intentional.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-17-2006, 08:11 AM

FOR SURE CHUCK NOT HAVING A CHANCE IS LIKE SAYING MARVIN EASTMEN WOULD TAKE VITOR IN A RE MATCH!!!!

CHUCKS THE MAN!!

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-17-2006, 08:15 AM

DUMBEST THING IVE EVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY!!!!

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-17-2006, 08:19 AM
You can see where chuck sticks his thumb in Randy's eye it was totally intentional.It's not like Chuck has never broke the rules before I've never seen any fighter that illegally holds on to the fence more than him.I respect him as a fighter and is an alright guy ,but he has cheated to win in fights.

IM SORRY THAT CHUCK BEAT YOUR GUYS HERO BUT FUCK MAN LET IT GO... THE POKE WAS NOT INTENTIONAL AND RANDY WANTED TO KEEP FIGHTING... THEN RANDY CAME IN A CHUCK AND GOT LAID THE FUCK OUT!!!! THATS THE WAY IT HAPPENED... IM A BIG RANDY FAN TO BUT SHIT MAN STOP MAKING EXCUSSES FOR Y HE LOST!!! AND THE SLIP... WELL THATS PART OF FIGHTING YOU MAKE A MISTAKE YOU LOSE!!!

WandAXE
07-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Randy got his ass kicked lookn hella old in both fights.

matto
07-17-2006, 10:07 AM
in one of the fights i think the 2nd one, chuck poked randy in the eye and got ko'ed shortly after that, like right when the fight wa continued, his sight was probably impared. Randy has pritty good standup and killer wrestling and ground and pound.

sgthorse
07-17-2006, 10:10 PM
ok well i wont bash chuck anymore he is the champ i'll have to accept that even though he cheated to beat randy once (it is quite clear the poke was intentional) and he lucked out the second time when randy slipped but a fight is a fight like someone had said so no excuses-lucky but no excuses. now back to the original thread-lidell vs rampage 2; since the first fight chuck has not lost and i think he has won like 5 strait; rampage suffered a nasty loss to wandy and i think maurilo rua (by decision i think). anyway it seems like (as much as i hate to admit it) chuck would probably win this rematch-the only thing that leaves doubt in my mind is the way rampage manhandled him the first time around and chuck just laid there crying while rampage went to work on his body ( i loved every second of it!) so he might be able to beat rampage but as far as beating wandy i dont think he will pull that one off-wandy is too big too strong and i feel is a much more rounded fighter-he can strike with chuck has ko power can take big punches and will destroy chuck on the ground. the only advantage chuck may have is he is used to the faster pace of the shorter rounds of ufc and using the fence to his advantage as weve all seen him do. no matter what though i think wandy will take it.

supermark21
07-17-2006, 11:29 PM
ok well i wont bash chuck anymore he is the champ i'll have to accept that even though he cheated to beat randy once (it is quite clear the poke was intentional) and he lucked out the second time when randy slipped but a fight is a fight like someone had said so no excuses-lucky but no excuses. now back to the original thread-lidell vs rampage 2; since the first fight chuck has not lost and i think he has won like 5 strait; rampage suffered a nasty loss to wandy and i think maurilo rua (by decision i think). anyway it seems like (as much as i hate to admit it) chuck would probably win this rematch-the only thing that leaves doubt in my mind is the way rampage manhandled him the first time around and chuck just laid there crying while rampage went to work on his body ( i loved every second of it!) so he might be able to beat rampage but as far as beating wandy i dont think he will pull that one off-wandy is too big too strong and i feel is a much more rounded fighter-he can strike with chuck has ko power can take big punches and will destroy chuck on the ground. the only advantage chuck may have is he is used to the faster pace of the shorter rounds of ufc and using the fence to his advantage as weve all seen him do. no matter what though i think wandy will take it.
i thought chuck did pretty good for the first few minutes. he just ate a punch and it seems like he lost his heart. ever since then tho hes been a man possesed.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-18-2006, 07:07 AM

DESTROY CHUCK ON THE GROUND... WELL ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE BASH CHUCKS GROUND SKILLS BUT LIKE IVE ALWAYS SAID HE WAS AND ALL AMERICAN WRESTLER FOR CAL POLY AND HES A PURPLE BELT IN BJJ SOO I THINK HED DO JUST FINE ON THE GROUND WITH WAND

WandAXE
07-18-2006, 07:09 AM
DESTROY CHUCK ON THE GROUND... WELL ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE BASH CHUCKS GROUND SKILLS BUT LIKE IVE ALWAYS SAID HE WAS AND ALL AMERICAN WRESTLER FOR CAL POLY AND HES A PURPLE BELT IN BJJ SOO I THINK HED DO JUST FINE ON THE GROUND WITH WAND They not goin to the ground and the whole purple belt , I havent heard that one before. I know he trains some bjj , but not to sure about having a purple belt.:confusedsmilie:

killerinstinct
07-18-2006, 07:26 AM
It's like mr. miyagi says belts don't mean nothing.Just b/c he has a purple belt or whatever belt he has in jj doesn't mean he could use it in an actual fight.I've only seen Chuck on the ground a couple of times where he wasn't able to get back up and he lossed those fights.You keep Chcuk on the ground and he'll just lay there and get pounded.

WandAXE
07-18-2006, 07:27 AM
It's like mr. miyagi says belts don't mean nothing.Just b/c he has a purple belt or whatever belt he has in jj doesn't mean he could use it in an actual fight.I've only seen Chuck on the ground a couple of times where he wasn't able to get back up and he lossed those fights.You keep Chcuk on the ground and he'll just lay there and get pounded.
Dam Mr. Miyagi.

killerinstinct
07-18-2006, 08:42 AM
Dam Mr. Miyagi.
what's wrong with miyagi?He's a wise old man.Karate Kid is a classic.

sgthorse
07-18-2006, 10:08 AM
DESTROY CHUCK ON THE GROUND... WELL ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE BASH CHUCKS GROUND SKILLS BUT LIKE IVE ALWAYS SAID HE WAS AND ALL AMERICAN WRESTLER FOR CAL POLY AND HES A PURPLE BELT IN BJJ SOO I THINK HED DO JUST FINE ON THE GROUND WITH WAND

great credentials we'll see

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-18-2006, 11:39 PM

WELL I TRAIN BJJ AND IM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW BUT HAVING A PURPLE BELT IS PRETTY BAD ASS... GSP IS A PURPLE BELT AND HES PRETTY DAMN GOOD ON THE GROUND....AND YEAH CHUCKS BEEN ON HIS BACK AND HELD THERE BUT THAT WAS BY A WORLD CLASS GRECKO ROMAN WRESTLER NAMED RANDY COUTURE AND THE RAMPAGE FIGHT I JUST THINK HE WAS OUT OF HIS GAME AND HE WAS GASSED... NO EXCUSSES ITS HIS FAULT HE WAS POORLY CONDITIONED BUT THATS REALLY Y HE LOST...HE TOOK A GOOD SHOT THEN NEVER REALLY KEPT FIGHTING HE JUST GOT TIERD.... CHUCK CAN DO JUST FINE ON THE GROUND BUT WE DONT SEE IT CUZ HARDLY ANYONE CAN GET HIM THERE....

OHH AND WANDAXE GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND TYPE IN CHUCK AND I FORGET WAT VIDEO IT IS BUT HE SAYS HES A PURPLE BELT IN BJJ AND HE METIONS HE WRESTLED FOR CAL POLY...