PDA

View Full Version : Fedor vs. Wanderlei

matto
07-13-2006, 09:15 AM
Do u think that silva could beat fedor?

Also, in their rematch do u think that vitor would knock him out again?

killerinstinct
07-13-2006, 09:19 AM
Fedor would beat Wand.Vitor in his prime would stand a really good chance against Silva.If this fight were to happen anytime in the neer future Wand would win by KO.

WandAXE
07-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Wand would smash Vitor. What I have seen from Wand he would give Fedor his thoughest challenge. We will see come January.

prideFAN
07-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Vitor vs Wand 2? Ha Ha Ha Wand would destroy Vitor now days, but not sure about Fedor. I think Wand would give Fedor one hell of a fight.

matto
07-14-2006, 09:04 AM
y is wandaxe banned?

prideFAN
07-14-2006, 04:48 PM
y is wandaxe banned?

I know WandAXE, we both stay in sacramento CA and I've known him for ten years and I think it's fucked up that he got banned for speaking his mind. He made a thread that was making fun of Tito Ortiz. He made a joke adout alot of fools on the forum that wouldn't stop jockin Tito and that Tito jack off. He just doesn't like Tito. oh yeah and he does know Dave Terrell for those that didn't believe him.

P.S. theirs alot of fools on here that say worst shit than that, why aren't they banned?

supermark21
07-14-2006, 06:05 PM
I know WandAXE, we both stay in sacramento CA and I've known him for ten years and I think it's fucked up that he got banned for speaking his mind. He made a thread that was making fun of Tito Ortiz. He made a joke adout alot of fools on the forum that wouldn't stop jockin Tito and that Tito jack off. He just doesn't like Tito. oh yeah and he does know Dave Terrell for those that didn't believe him.

P.S. theirs alot of fools on here that say worst shit than that, why aren't they banned?
that sucks. wandaxe new his pride details. i was impressed. wandy vs belfort? really guys? vitor gasses out on the way to his corner and if he fought in pride that 10 min round would literally kill him. seriously

WandAXE
07-14-2006, 06:42 PM
that sucks. wandaxe new his pride details. i was impressed. wandy vs belfort? really guys? vitor gasses out on the way to his corner and if he fought in pride that 10 min round would literally kill him. seriously Right on thanks for noticing. :grinsmile1:

matto
07-15-2006, 10:40 AM
ya thats pritty messed up tito is such a talker he makes almost anyone one angry saying that he put wand out of the ufc, bs he "tried" ground and pounding wand and didnt do that much damage, and he said that he killed the axe murderer after the fight and the list goes on of all his trash talking, he wants a rematch with chuck and he will get ko'ed again and he also wants a rematch with wand and will get ko'ed this time, wand has improved so much since then it is unbelivible.

matto
07-15-2006, 10:42 AM
ah its good to see that u got unbanned that was a bunch of bs.

vitorb
03-18-2008, 05:01 PM
hi people,

listen to me, i am a very great expert of mma and i know about what i am talking. vitor belfort will bash wanderlei as fast as you can imagine. he will take less than 8 seconds. he will be faster than don frye in his record of the fastes k.o. in ufc history. vitor can beat and ko wand in less than 6 seconds. i swear.
vitor belfort ist the onliest man in mma that can beat fedor. i think he will take a little longer than 8 seconds for it. i think he will need about 10 - 12 seconds for fedor.

greetz vitorb

Ramma
03-18-2008, 05:09 PM
hi people,

listen to me, i am a very great expert of mma and i know about what i am talking. vitor belfort will bash wanderlei as fast as you can imagine. he will take less than 8 seconds. he will be faster than don frye in his record of the fastes k.o. in ufc history. vitor can beat and ko wand in less than 6 seconds. i swear.
vitor belfort ist the onliest man in mma that can beat fedor. i think he will take a little longer than 8 seconds for it. i think he will need about 10 - 12 seconds for fedor.

greetz vitorb

Que? :confusedsmilie:

Severn
03-18-2008, 06:05 PM
It would be a glorious four minutes. Fedor would be cut and bloody, Wandy would be bruised, swollen and bloody and then Fedor would GNP'd his way to a victory.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-18-2008, 06:58 PM
fedor vs wand would be great...style wise wand might be the only person who could but alot of pressure on fedor and it would be a crazy fight...but i just think fedor would gnp wand to a tko...wand has very good bjj but not enough to catch fedor and he cant aviod the ground either...

BigBanda
03-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Personally I pretty much agree with Chucks perception. Wand would not be able to avoid getting taken down and Fedor would end it.

AJL416AZ
03-18-2008, 11:44 PM
hi people,

greetz vitorb

go away troll

and Fedor wins this pretty handily