PDA

View Full Version : Training and gonorrhea :ahh:

IlDuceMacmanus
04-27-2007, 07:31 AM
:ahh:
the other day at the gym I was rolling and passing guard when some kid abruptly said, "stop stop dude stop" so I stopped and noticed that there was like piss on the ground. I was like "wtf did you piss your pants?" Well people in the class thought it was funny at first because it really did look like he pissed his pants but when he ran over with a worried face to the medical people I knew it was serious. Long and short of it one of his gonorrheas popped and the juices had leaked out all over the mats... Now wtf I didn't know I was rolling with some freak of nature with gonorrhea, so I'm probably going to be a bit more selective with who I roll with in the future but my question is, can I safely say I don't have gonorrhea? I was sweating pretty bad and from the looks of it, it seemed as if I didn't get any on me but should I go get tested?

Thanks in advance guys

Legend
04-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Afro
04-27-2007, 07:38 AM
Woooow, sorry to hear you had to go through thats just nasty.

AJL416AZ
04-27-2007, 07:44 AM
i have heard too much about this already at the gym. grossest shit ever

Rufio
04-27-2007, 07:55 AM
I don't know man, but my condolences for having to go through that shit.

Twist of Lemon
04-27-2007, 08:00 AM
lmao, thats not how you get gonherra dude...

ArMnHC
04-27-2007, 08:01 AM
:ahh:
the other day at the gym I was rolling and passing guard when some kid abruptly said, "stop stop dude stop" so I stopped and noticed that there was like piss on the ground. I was like "wtf did you piss your pants?" Well people in the class thought it was funny at first because it really did look like he pissed his pants but when he ran over with a worried face to the medical people I knew it was serious. Long and short of it one of his gonorrheas popped and the juices had leaked out all over the mats... Now wtf I didn't know I was rolling with some freak of nature with gonorrhea, so I'm probably going to be a bit more selective with who I roll with in the future but my question is, can I safely say I don't have gonorrhea? I was sweating pretty bad and from the looks of it, it seemed as if I didn't get any on me but should I go get tested?

Thanks in advance guys
yeah dude fuck! go get tested! a gym like that is a virtual breeding ground for all kinds of nasty bacteria like that and it would be in your best interest. that guy knowing he had gonorrhea, what the hell was he thinking rolling before he had that treated?! some people are just plain stupid.

tmac
04-27-2007, 08:05 AM
I don't think that you have to worry so much, because I think you have to have genital to genital (or mouth or anus) contact with someone infected. You can't really absorb it through your skin.

However, what I would be worried about is, that someone that is careless enough to get an STD, might also be careless in other ways and pass on other diseases. Staf infections are rampant in gyms, so you really have to be careful about who you roll with and make sure you wipe off all surfaces. In addtion to staf, there is athletes foot, lice, crabs, HIV (from contact with open wounds) and a host of other bacterial infections that you can get.

You might notice, but I am kind of a hypochondriac.

ArMnHC
04-27-2007, 08:13 AM
LOL :laughing4:

Howie
04-27-2007, 08:14 AM
thats gotta be one of the grossest things ive ever heard tell of

Howie
04-27-2007, 08:16 AM
on the bright side of things all ya need to do is take a pill and its gonzo lol

MONSONBYCHOKE
04-27-2007, 08:19 AM
I don't think that you have to worry so much, because I think you have to have genital to genital (or mouth or anus) contact with someone infected. You can't really absorb it through your skin.

However, what I would be worried about is, that someone that is careless enough to get an STD, might also be careless in other ways and pass on other diseases. Staf infections are rampant in gyms, so you really have to be careful about who you roll with and make sure you wipe off all surfaces. In addtion to staf, there is athletes foot, lice, crabs, HIV (from contact with open wounds) and a host of other bacterial infections that you can get.

dude, LOL,,,,,,YOU can't pop a gonorrhea,,,,lol Gonorhea is a STD that targets the urethra and epididymis it is internal not external and there is nothing involved with the infection that can cause anything to pop. It causes a discharge and the amount of discharge that is released is equal to that at the most of a teaspoon over 72 hours. So for it to look like he wet his pants would be incorrect. So whatever happened with this guy was not anything to do with Gonorrhea. Any other medical type questions with this ask away, i will help as much as i can.

Nate_Deezy
04-27-2007, 08:45 AM
dude, LOL,,,,,,YOU can't pop a gonorrhea,,,,lol Gonorhea is a STD that targets the urethra and epididymis it is internal not external and there is nothing involved with the infection that can cause anything to pop. It causes a discharge and the amount of discharge that is released is equal to that at the most of a teaspoon over 72 hours. So for it to look like he wet his pants would be incorrect. So whatever happened with this guy was not anything to do with Gonorrhea. Any other medical type questions with this ask away, i will help as much as i can.

Maybe he really pissed his pants and was just too embarassed to say so.

deeznizzies
04-27-2007, 09:34 AM

thank you man... gono is not something that pops.. i'm glad you set this dude straight.. i was wondering what the hell was going on with the story... maybe it was a really bad outbreak of the herp or hpv or something to that effect but its not something as simple as gono or chlamydia because both of those are just bacteria that can be wiped out with some prescription medicine in a matter of a few weeks.

i wouldn't worry too much about it though man.. wait a few weeks and if its still bugging you, go get a check up.. .but i really don't think you'd have anything to worry about man.

deeznizzies
04-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Maybe he really pissed his pants and was just too embarassed to say so.

shit man i'd rather have everyone think i pissed my self than to let everyone know i got an std especially in a mma gym.. who the fuck is gonna want to work out with you now.. i know that's kinda mean but shit... would you wanna roll with someone who has some shit on their dick? fuck that.

IlDuceMacmanus
04-27-2007, 09:43 AM
ok the liquid was a bit darker than what i'd expect someone's piss to be so if it wasn't gonorrhea then what is it?

sneakybastaad
04-27-2007, 03:53 PM
I wish you made this story up...

valheruking
04-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Thats pretty sick whatever it was.

AudieMurphy1
04-27-2007, 05:35 PM
mmmmmmm....ggganooo

foutch550
04-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Dear God!!

willieshatner
04-27-2007, 06:24 PM
goddamn that is so gross.

there aren't any dirtballs in any of my JJ classes but now I'm going to be totally paranoid. thanks a bunch

Noob
04-27-2007, 06:48 PM

That's what I'm talking about. A poster demonstrating some legitimate medical knowledge. Repped.

strife
04-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Unless you accidentally slipped it in his ass, I'm pretty sure you won't get gonorrhea.

SnakeD
04-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Maybe he was just really, really excited about rolling with you. That might cause some embarassing leakage.

I'm glad someone else beat me to the medical correction.

Metalhead
04-27-2007, 07:19 PM
You have aids now.

Nate_Deezy
04-27-2007, 09:54 PM
shit man i'd rather have everyone think i pissed my self than to let everyone know i got an std especially in a mma gym.. who the fuck is gonna want to work out with you now.. i know that's kinda mean but shit... would you wanna roll with someone who has some shit on their dick? fuck that.

Haha my comment was pure sarcasm

IlDuceMacmanus
04-27-2007, 11:25 PM
That's what I'm talking about. A poster demonstrating some legitimate medical knowledge. Repped.

Nah he was probably someone who has it or was the guy I was rolling with

Noob
04-27-2007, 11:55 PM

Maybe, but you had a gonorrhea pop on you in class. Or someone pulled a great practical joke on you. Either way, I'd say MonsonbyChoke still comes out smelling of roses in this one.

Smelling of roses, as opposed to, well, smelling of, gonorrhea. :grinsmile1:

IlDuceMacmanus
04-28-2007, 12:36 AM
Maybe, but you had a gonorrhea pop on you in class. Or someone pulled a great practical joke on you. Either way, I'd say MonsonbyChoke still comes out smelling of roses in this one.

Smelling of roses, as opposed to, well, smelling of, gonorrhea. :grinsmile1:

Does it smell? Man you all seem very educated on this... maybe I should watch out who I roll with.

Tyler4870
04-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Yeah, gonorrhea isn't like warts or anything like that. It's science, you can look it up if you want to. http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/tc/gonorrhea

dagreat1
05-03-2007, 11:03 AM

No, Monson is correct, there is no blister or blisters associated with Gonorrhea, it is a discharge exactly as he stated.

It sounds like it is a Rectal Abscess. I can guarantee you that it is not Gonorrhea and unless it is the world record Herpe, it's not that either.

Again it sounds like a Rectal Abscess, which an abscess by definition is "A collection of pus that has accumulated in a cavity formed by the tissue on the basis of an infectious process (usually caused by bacteria or parasites) or other foreign materials". His happened to be in the rectal area and is commonly referred to as a "Rectal Abscess".

Who came up with the "Gonorrhea" accusations or was it what the guy who's anus burst that stated it was Gonnorrhea?

Sorry you had to go through that.

It probably looked something like this...

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/theaxemurderer/FunnyPart-com-pee.jpg

sodium_nitrate
05-03-2007, 11:52 AM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/theaxemurderer/FunnyPart-com-pee.jpg

i nearly pissed myself laughing at this picture....... then i realized that i had gonorrhea.:blink: