PDA

View Full Version : New MOD's

jamesg2323
04-27-2007, 07:34 PM
There was some concern a few weeks ago about who was chosen to be the new MOD's. Just wondering if there have been any cases of the new MOD's "abusing their power" as was suggested might happen.

I think all the mod's have done a great job so far.

KnowledgeKnown
04-27-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm out of the loop, I didn't here about new mods. I guess I should spend more time online. Wait no I shouldn't, yes I should, no I shouldn't.

Noob
04-27-2007, 07:40 PM
I don't want to speak for everyone here, but I personally abuse my power as much as possible. Why, it was just yesterday that I yelled at a new member and insulted his elderly grandmother in a sexually connotative way.

Don't fuck with me, the power has gone to my head.

Hypergit
04-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Just wondering if there have been any cases of the new MOD's "abusing their power" as was suggested might happen.

I think all the mod's have done a great job so far.

Whoever suggested that (wasn't me, although I did feel that one of the electees was ineligible for promotion on different grounds) was probably thinking longer term than a few days. Nevertheless, I'm sure your vote of confidence has reassured them.

From what little I have seen, I agree that the mods appear to be doing sterling work.

Mastiff_owner
04-27-2007, 07:51 PM
I think the new mods have been doing a great job. they also seem to be on the ball moving topics in the wrong forums and keeping tabs on posters taking things too far.

SimpleJack
04-27-2007, 08:41 PM
I heard they were all gay. And that's not negative.....that's what I heard....and by gay I mean they like to........Oh, just kidding. This is the best modded board I have ever been to. Not too much, not too little. Love ya guys (In a hetero way)

Steel
04-27-2007, 09:40 PM
All the mods are dead.

They were taken in the night, replaced with pre-programmed M.A.D. units (Moderation Attack Droids) and dispatched with the sole purpose of overthrowing the site.

Somehow, Dana White is behind it all....I can feel it...

Dork8503
04-27-2007, 10:50 PM
I have banned a few people. Im looking to ban someone else.

Steel
04-28-2007, 12:28 PM
*sinks quietly back into the crowd*....

Noob
04-28-2007, 03:05 PM
*sinks quietly back into the crowd*....

Lol.

I am a drone and I have been programmed to kill you Erotnas. Beware.

Boo
04-29-2007, 12:20 AM
I have banned a few people. Im looking to ban someone else.
I'll be good, I promise. Do I still have to call you Mr Dork?