PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Shane Mosley/PBF is BOUND to happen

Afro
04-28-2007, 04:02 AM
Is anyone watching ESPN? SSM is just destroying PBF, claiming Oscar is the faster boxer, the stronger boxer, and will knock PBF out.. he has got to have PBF heated right now, I wont be suprised one BIT and in fact guarantee he fights PBF next

Wow actually SSM just said that he gets the winner.

Severn
04-28-2007, 04:06 AM
Is anyone watching ESPN? SSM is just destroying PBF, claiming Oscar is the faster boxer, the stronger boxer, and will knock PBF out.. he has got to have PBF heated right now, I wont be suprised one BIT and in fact guarantee he fights PBF next

Wow actually SSM just said that he gets the winner.

?

Oh man I can't get ESPN2 at the moment (ESPN1 has the heat game on). Stupid, digital cable. I was better off not having it.

Sounds intense Afro - wish I could see it. Boxing needs some serious fueds. SSM is another guy I'd pay to see.

Dork8503
04-28-2007, 04:31 AM
SSM will beat PBF imo too. Hes fast and stronger then PB. I hope Shane takes the loser so that we can see Shane beat Floyd.

Afro
04-28-2007, 04:32 AM
I hope we get to see SSM/PBF and DLH/Winky

Salvy_Mic
04-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Well, Mayweather, win or lose, doesn't stay at Jr. Middleweight. Welterweight is a much more comfortable weight class for him. Don't forget, while Mayweather is the WBC Welterweight titlist, Mosley is the Interim WBC Welterweight titlist. That means he's Mayweather's mandatory. So if he wants to keep his belt, he must fight Shane Mosley, and I would do whatever it took to watch that fight. For Mosley's sake, I hope he too gets to kick Mayweather's ass, because a guy like Shane deserves superstardom. Conceivably, a Mosley/Mayweather match could take place around the same time as a potential Margarito/Cotto unification bout, and if we're lucky enough, we may see a unified Welterweight champion by at least the middle of next year, holding onto the WBA, WBC, and WBO straps, with only the IBF title (tainted as it is) on someone else.

Ubermensch
04-28-2007, 08:03 AM

I hope Wright kills DLH I would love to see this fight. Winky hits so hard it will make DLH's head spin.

Oh yea back on subject Mosley is just better than PBF good card though

Afro
04-28-2007, 02:08 PM
My opinion stays, SSM will be the first to beat PBF.

Punk Ass
04-28-2007, 03:31 PM

SSM and PBF fine, but why do you want to see DLH lose? Mosley couldn't get throught Winky's steel curtain, what do you think DLH is going to do. I think that would be a boring fight, and it's not because Winky is better, it's because when it boils down, Winky is a natural MW.

BTW Ubermensch Winky doesn't even know the meaning of the word power.

Ubermensch
04-28-2007, 06:50 PM
SSM and PBF fine, but why do you want to see DLH lose? Mosley couldn't get throught Winky's steel curtain, what do you think DLH is going to do. I think that would be a boring fight, and it's not because Winky is better, it's because when it boils down, Winky is a natural MW.

BTW Ubermensch Winky doesn't even know the meaning of the word power.

BS: His inside hook is killer.

Punk Ass
04-28-2007, 08:02 PM
BS: His inside hook is killer.

Really, who is the last person he KOed with that inside hook? lol

Afro
04-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Winky isnt a head hunter but he has power, 25 KOs he doesnt aim for the knockout but I think hit for hit he does hit you with enough power. Of course he isnt a serious power hitter, could you imagine if he was? with his shell defense, and slick boxing? if he had knockout power he would be hard as friggin hell to beat.

I mean BHop has less KOs then him, similar style and look what he did to Oscar.

I laughed at SSM impression of Winky though, he was throwin slaps instead of fists lol so ya Winky's power is critiqued but I think its good enough.

Punk Ass
04-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Winky isnt a head hunter but he has power, 25 KOs he doesnt aim for the knockout but I think hit for hit he does hit you with enough power. Of course he isnt a serious power hitter, could you imagine if he was? with his shell defense, and slick boxing? if he had knockout power he would be hard as friggin hell to beat.

I mean BHop has less KOs then him, similar style and look what he did to Oscar.

I laughed at SSM impression of Winky though, he was throwin slaps instead of fists lol so ya Winky's power is critiqued but I think its good enough.

He only Koed cans. I guess that means he has some but if a person doesn't know how to dodge his punches what so ever than I would think they would get Koed. The difference with him and B Hop is BHop has KOed good fighters.

Dork8503
04-28-2007, 08:34 PM
I think Oscar is going to beat Floyd then Shane will beat him too. I really do not want to see Winky vs Oscar, because i think Winky will do the same think Bhop did. Oscar will start strong and after about the 3 or 4th round it will be mostly winky from their.

By the way didnt Winky knock Trinidad on his ass.

Punk Ass
04-28-2007, 08:39 PM
I think Oscar is going to beat Floyd then Shane will beat him too. I really do not want to see Winky vs Oscar, because i think Winky will do the same think Bhop did. Oscar will start strong and after about the 3 or 4th round it will be mostly winky from their.

By the way didnt Winky knock Trinidad on his ass.

NO, Winky doesn't have that kind of power, and it's not hard to knock Tito on his ass. He did knock him around the ring like a rag doll so I can understand you thinking that.

Dork8503
04-28-2007, 09:17 PM
NO, Winky doesn't have that kind of power, and it's not hard to knock Tito on his ass. He did knock him around the ring like a rag doll so I can understand you thinking that.

Then was it Bhop that finished Tito. Man i get them confused all the fucking time.