tylerunemployed
07-15-2006, 02:18 AM
whose your pick

supermark21
07-15-2006, 02:54 AM
belfort gasses out. rizzo by unanimous

killerinstinct
07-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Both fighters in there prime I'd take Pedro.As of right now Pedro doesn't fight that often and he lost his last fight by KO in 25 seconds so I'll take Vitor.

supermark21
07-15-2006, 05:27 AM
Both fighters in there prime I'd take Pedro.As of right now Pedro doesn't fight that often and he lost his last fight by KO in 25 seconds so I'll take Vitor.
isnt pedro one of the best counter-punchers of all time though? i have to admit ive only seen him fight 3 times and they werent slug fests

killerinstinct
07-15-2006, 05:29 AM
isnt pedro one of the best counter-punchers of all time though? i have to admit ive only seen him fight 3 times and they werent slug fests
In his Prime Rizzo was one of the greatest strikers ever and has wins against some of the best.

matto
07-15-2006, 10:34 AM
vitor would gass out? r u kidding he is in a lot better shape then pedro, but if they were in their prime i have to go with pedro because he was such a great striker. unless im the only one, but arent the heavyweight matches usually at a slower pace, them big guys get fatigued fast. and also im pritty sure that they were from the same camp werent they? because i was watching one of pedros fight and vitor jumped into the ring and congradulated him.

supermark21
07-17-2006, 02:52 AM
vitor would gass out? r u kidding he is in a lot better shape then pedro, but if they were in their prime i have to go with pedro because he was such a great striker. unless im the only one, but arent the heavyweight matches usually at a slower pace, them big guys get fatigued fast. and also im pritty sure that they were from the same camp werent they? because i was watching one of pedros fight and vitor jumped into the ring and congradulated him.
vitor has just disappointed me way too much to pick him for a win. i havent seen much from pedro but when i do he kinda just sits back and throws every once in awhile. i wouldnt think that would gas him