PDA

View Full Version : These two kings can really make K1 great to watch

TKO
04-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Badr Hari and Ruslan Karaev..// When these two guys step in the ring,especially when against one another you know your in for an entertaining bout! You wil never know who is goin ta be walkin out and who wil be getn carried out!!

A quote from the Golden Boy before there fight: Hari: "Um, (pause) I dunno about Karaev, I guess I just want to knock him out or something. Um, (pause) I forgot my medication so I can't put it in words, um, yeah, um, about the fight, um, I have nothing to say, um, (pause) I hope Ruslan takes his pillow with him because he is going to have an early bedtime and a nice sleep. If he forgot his pillow he can ask Ray Sefo .
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKHf2ruvmwU

valheruking
04-30-2007, 08:51 PM
lol Hari is always starting shit, did you see the last fight between Hari and Karaev? it was good.

TKO
04-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Yea he literally came back from down and out ha

valheruking
04-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Karaev tries to do too much flashy moves sometimes and then ends up getting ko'd.

TKO
04-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Yea he is a good fighter tho!

valheruking
04-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Yeah he is good alright, he was getting too flashy with Sefo though and Sefo knocked him out, he shouldnt have tried all those crazy moves against someone as good as Sefo.

TKO
04-30-2007, 10:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKHf2ruvmwU

valheruking
04-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Man that was good, the ref could have stopped it if he got up even a bit later cause he was flat on his back, then he just cracks Karaev and knocks him out.
I'd like to see a rematch of that fight.

TKO
05-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Yea that was a rematch of a match before,
They will prob go for it again anyways.. Nice little rivalry goin... two of them tryin to better each other,,Yea i seen that Safo match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XskpIV_D__I check dat one out its one of there fights.. looses the mind badr does.. has a fair point tho becaues he was ok.. is sometin about an elbow and kick on the ground but even so he was ok like,watch it even in slow motion he ain't even stunned

Tommy88
07-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Nice, thnx for the video, I always have been a fan of K1.

kickbox
08-13-2007, 05:53 AM
lol Hari is always starting shit, did you see the last fight between Hari and Karaev? it was good.

are these two fighters heavyweights??? or lower weights??

valheruking
08-13-2007, 05:59 AM
They are heavyweight, just lighter heavyweights.
Badr Hari is the heavyweight champion and hes only 207lb.

kickbox
08-13-2007, 06:16 AM
They are heavyweight, just lighter heavyweights.
Badr Hari is the heavyweight champion and hes only 207lb.

thats impressive something Mcdonald couldnt accomplish.

Ramma
08-15-2007, 06:53 PM
If Hari vs. Karaev III could happen... who would win?

1-1

Karaev was a few punches from beating Hari in the 2nd fight.. unforunately for Karaev, Hari was one punch away.

valheruking
08-15-2007, 08:26 PM
^^ Yep he was close, i think Hari might win a third fight between them though, he is on a roll having won the title etc, whereas Karaev has been beaten a few times since then, and recieved a vicious ko from Mahoef.
If Hari could take that momentum into the fight i'd have him as favourite.