PDA

View Full Version : Gabe Rudiger Is A Whiny Bitch

Noob
05-03-2007, 10:54 PM
For anyone watching tonight's episode. Gabe Rudiger is a whiny bitch.

That is all.

Ramma
05-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Lol.. him and Andy Wang should have a match.. Who can cry enough to fill a bottle full of tears.. Winner gets a bottle of wine lol, pun intended

AudieMurphy1
05-03-2007, 11:02 PM
i'm just pissed off i didnt get to see a fight tonight, if i didn't know cory was going to be fighting next week i'd totally forget about watching next week.....fuckin bullshit!

scottsec
05-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Yeah i wouldnt of watched if i knew there was no fight. Gabe is the biggest pussy ever,god god man,grow some nutz.

jj413
05-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Is it just me or did Dana look like he was about to cry at one point? I thought he was choking up but then kept his composure. <bleep> <bleep> donut eating <bleep>.

AudieMurphy1
05-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah i wouldnt of watched if i knew there was no fight. Gabe is the biggest pussy ever,god god man,grow some nutz.

pfft....he could atleast grow some hair on his pussy

Ramma
05-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Is it just me or did Dana look like he was about to cry at one point? I thought he was choking up but then kept his composure. <bleep> <bleep> donut eating <bleep>.

I imagine Dana is pretty pissed man. I mean, it looks bad for the show, bad for the company, and some poor guy missed his shot because some dumb shit didn't take it seriously.

franco727
05-03-2007, 11:12 PM
come on guys aren't we being a little hard on him, my wife says that when a women is on her period she can retain between 5-10lbs of water, you take that away and gabe would have made weight easy

AudieMurphy1
05-03-2007, 11:12 PM
I imagine Dana is pretty pissed man. I mean, it looks bad for the show, bad for the company, and some poor guy missed his shot because some dumb shit didn't take it seriously.

if they thought it was so bad for the show why the hell air it, fuck the dude, give a 30 second snipet of his pssy ass missin weight and get on with the show and concetrate on the guys that are there to fight not act like a puss....i'm pissed!

Ramma
05-03-2007, 11:14 PM
come on guys aren't we being a little hard on him, my wife says that when a women is on her period she can retain between 5-10lbs of water, you take that away and gabe would have made weight easy

yeah, you are right, Gabe must have had his period

Ramma
05-03-2007, 11:15 PM
if they thought it was so bad for the show why the hell air it, fuck the dude, give a 30 second snipet of his pssy ass missin weight and get on with the show and concetrate on the guys that are there to fight not act like a puss....i'm pissed!

Better to make him look like a total ass than cover it up and hope for the best. They have made him look like an ass all season, probably for this reason.. (I rhymed)

jokerthief
05-03-2007, 11:16 PM
We just witnessed a man destroy his career tonight.

How could you eat ice cream cake while being 21 pounds over weight, knowing that you will probably be fighting in a couple of days?

It wouldn't surprise me if Gabe was in the middle of a mental breakdown right now. It's sad but at the same time, Gabe looks like a guy who deserves to be utterly destroyed like this.

Twist of Lemon
05-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Fuck Gabe.

Thats all

franco727
05-03-2007, 11:18 PM
yeah, you are right, Gabe must have had his period

hey when you are losing that much blood out of his gapeing vagina it is no wonder he past out

AudieMurphy1
05-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Better to make him look like a total ass than cover it up and hope for the best. They have made him look like an ass all season, probably for this reason.. (I rhymed)

fuck that, kick his ass to the curb and forget about him, i don't watch the show for pussies like that, and i'm pissed that i sat through an hour of it just to see a fight that never happened!

Transworld
05-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Gabe should be on a show called the Ultimate bag of Sh_T...:angrrry:

jokerthief
05-03-2007, 11:22 PM
fuck that, kick his ass to the curb and forget about him, i don't watch the show for pussies like that, and i'm pissed that i sat through an hour of it just to see a fight that never happened!

What's even worse is that they played the same episode right after the first showing. At quarter to, I realized that there would be no fight but I was hopeful that they would make up for it by having a second episode right after it with a fight. Who the fuck plays the same show back to back?

Mirko45
05-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Guys, I think he deserves a second chance. Catchweight fight against Cro Cop anyone?

AudieMurphy1
05-03-2007, 11:26 PM
What's even worse is that they played the same episode right after the first showing. At quarter to, I realized that there would be no fight but I was hopeful that they would make up for it by having a second episode right after it with a fight. Who the fuck plays the same show back to back?

i don't know but cory should get to tatoo fucktard on dana's forehead for airing such a piece of shit episode at all

Steel
05-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Gabe & Andy should have a fight to see who Kleenex will sponsor in TUF next season.

franco727
05-03-2007, 11:38 PM
corey got fucked over though, he had to cut weight twice in a wek and that will take its toll. and emerson lost he shouldn;t get another chance.

KENO5366
05-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Im glad this thread was made. My girlfriend watched the show with me and didn't understand why I was so pissed. Now she can see that im not alone. The guy is a waste of a spot, he just wanted some tv time. I agree with AudieMurphy1, I watch the ultimate fighter to see fighting. Not some pussy wasting time.

Gurry
05-03-2007, 11:45 PM
even if fucking gabe didnt cut weight, if dana white didn't know theres a thing called video editing and he culda fast forwarded us to another fight, im pissed and wuldnt be surprized if ratings dropped even more, what a dumb ass move.

Thaistylist
05-04-2007, 12:18 AM
:sadsmile1: -whispers- just put me back in

Noob
05-04-2007, 12:37 AM
:sadsmile1: -whispers- just put me back in

Lol.

What a self-important drama queen. Good riddance.

bradlee180
05-04-2007, 12:39 AM
I posted the following last week:

"Hopefully there won't be anymore cry-arseing around: You're fighters, not mood-swinging menstruating women for God's sake! Ah crap, cry-arse Gabe Rudiger'll be cry-arseing around next week about being overweight...his ankles are probably retaining water too...and sometimes he clots."

Rudiger's a moron who knew a couple of months in advance that he was entering a 155 lb competition, but he showed up 22 lbs over the weight limit. He was identified as a weak link immediately but luckily for him, Pulver chose a different fight instead. 2 weeks went by before Rudiger was selected for a fight, and he hadn't been doing anything for those 2 weeks to drop the weight. The fighters' said he was eating cake and chips all the time, slacking off in training, getting colonics instead of training. Ultimately he just didn't want to step in the cage with Cory out of fear. Gabe Rudiger is a joke and he went on that show for his 15 minutes of fame, but he made a complete joke of himself and lost all respect. That's what he's famous for. Good riddance. We'll never see him again in the UFC.

They need a jester for the show though because it wouldn't be good entertainment if everybody there was a total professional. A broadcast needs comic relief or conflict or something. The payoff for having to put up with Rudiger's whole act was watching him being such a cry-arse at the end of the show. "It's my life, ..." HAH HAH HAH HAH, I was laughing out LOUD, I rewinded that part a few times with the tears and the voice! PRICELESS!

Beatts35
05-04-2007, 12:54 AM
the producers of the show have been setting up Gabe for the big fall. He's been right in hte middle of everthying that happens. They have shown him for the fool he is. Its a shame of all the guys in the house has got one of the best resumes on the show.

Gabe did everything wrong. He put the least amount of effort, and showed the least amount of while doing it.

Gabe has fought in the UFC before and in the WEC. I think that Gabe is going to have to go out and win alot of fights in other shows, before Dana will ever even consider giving him a fight. He pulled a Lutter^2.

2mcgrath
05-04-2007, 01:13 AM
i said it before, we dont need guys like gabe to have to watch in the ufc.im glad he is gone.i didnt like him from the start of the show,and after tonight i have even more reason not to like him.i laughed really hard at him as im sure the whole world that seen it did.no way would i go on tv and do that shit.every org he fights in now im sure he will get laughed right out of.he is a waste of oxygen.

TreK
05-04-2007, 03:04 AM
I felt kinda cheated tonight because there was no fight. The Ultimate fighter is always fun to watch because you get a free MMA fight at the end of the show, which didn't happen tonight because of Gabe's bitch ass. I really wanted to see Corey fight. He's either gonna be an animal or a clumsy oaf. Here's a thought though... maybe Dana is gonna make it up to us by airing two fights in the same episode next week. That would be nice of him, no?

I don't think they should have kicked Gabe off the show. Instead, they should have kept him on as the gym bitch, cleaning everyones jock-straps with his tooth brush and scrubing the mats after either teams practice. Stuff like that... ya know, drive him to the breaking point and make him quit...

In the end, there was no excuse... Gabe has a big flapping mouth. I remember in the begining of the show, people were giving him a hard time about his fat ass and he's all like, "I'm not worried..." What a tool. His MMA career is over. Dana will never give him another shot... Lutter would get one before Gabe, that's for sure.

Hopefully my theory about next week comes true.

scottsec
05-04-2007, 08:54 AM
corey got fucked over though, he had to cut weight twice in a wek and that will take its toll. and emerson lost he shouldn;t get another chance.
I agree, corey iz getting the shit end of the stick.

Supe
05-04-2007, 09:29 AM
They already said that there will be two fights during next weeks episode.

eazye76
05-04-2007, 09:56 AM
I agree, Corey iz getting the shit end of the stick.
This is totally not fair to Corey. He is having to fight a guy who has already been eliminated. Emerson is probably a good fighter, but he is going to come into this fight seeing it as his "second chance". Dude is going to be super-motivated. I think they should have had a list of alternates ready, in case something like this happened.
Also why wouldn't the UFC weigh these guys before the season started, if somebody is 20 lbs over THERE MIGHT BE A PROBLEM! Looks like a stupid ass publicity stunt to me - People probably didn't turn the episode off, and there are 2 fights next week, including Cory, so most of the pissed off people (like myself) are going to watch next week too. Aint that a B

Ramma
05-04-2007, 11:50 AM
They already said that there will be two fights during next weeks episode.

yeah, at least they are doing that..

To be honest, I think Dana hyped this season up way too much. He said this was supposed to be the best season yet, like by far the best season. I find it hard to believe. Given, I only have Season 3 to compare it to (which I would say was much better than this season so far), but I dunno.

klev1
05-04-2007, 12:36 PM
I don't know about you guys, but to me last night's episode was a great one...for comedic purposes. Come on, i KNOW a lot of yalls was laughin your asses off...i was. You HAVE TO love the part when he was saying "just throw me in there" hahahahaha

jmarsh0176
05-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Watching last night made me want to go in the sauna and cut fifty pounds so I can punch Gabe Foodiger dead in the mouth....WHAT A BEEEOTCH! I have a new second least fav. fighter. (Behind Timmay)

I must say I gained a lot of respect for Corey, though. He handled the whole situation w/ class.

Monsterman
05-04-2007, 01:09 PM
If gaybe would have started crying one hour before the weightings he could have made featherweight.

Severn
05-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Can't believe I missed the whole thing (in line for Spider-Man 3). Hopefully they'll re-air it this weekend.

Palma
05-04-2007, 01:41 PM
Can't believe I missed the whole thing (in line for Spider-Man 3). Hopefully they'll re-air it this weekend.

They most certainly will. Tonight and tomorrow night they will re-air it. It really isn't worth watching unless you like the drama. I personally watch it for the fights and training, so next week will be a big show for me.

808botz
05-04-2007, 02:01 PM
I have to admit to all of you. I WAS SO WRONG about GABE. I backed em up and saw he fight before and i thought the guy had some skill. But he lacks fucken Heart. I said what i said about Cory but that loud mouth gives 100% and he reminds me of my boy Grove, Just on the way he's so Raw but so much upside.

biggdogg
05-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Gabe is a punk cutting weight is a part of being a fighter he waited too long to start cutting and did not work hard enough he really didnt want to fight Cory and he thought he would get to stay on the show and be a star. It didnt turn out that way.

emceelokey
05-05-2007, 10:04 PM
I can't stand that dude and I'm actually glad this aired out on t.v. like that. The dude is a fraud and pretty much ruined his pro mma career. There's pretty much a 1% chance we'll see him on UFC or Pride since it's all owned by the same company now and if you're not fighting in those you pretty much have to have something else going on to make a living.

I don't like the fact that he knew that he was over weight since the beginning. There were 2 or 3 fights before his and that would have meant at least 3 weeks before his fight was up and he did nothing but a colonic to try to lose weight. Colonics have no medical value whatsoever. Nothing. Not only that but he thought that a colonic would take 20 pounds off. Fuckin' idiot!

Plus he was 3 pounds away from making weight and if he would have taken it seriously he could have made that weight at least 3-4 hours ahead of time. Not only that but he thought that Corey "didn't have it in his eyes" and that would have validated him not making weight.

He either has to do some really spectacular shit in smaller shows and be spectacular for a long time before he even gets a chance at working a UFC show again.

Fuck that guy.

Zenshotokai
05-05-2007, 10:31 PM
The other part to this "drama" is the fact that doctors know that cutting too much weight like that is not healthy. The show cut some crap when (I think it was Bobby Southworth) had a similar show. Here is Gabe doing the same thing...

I am soooooooooo glad that they made him leave the house and not stick around like the other fighters.

da@LARGE
05-06-2007, 09:55 PM
I forget the guy's name but he was on Season Two, he quit too after coming in over-weight.

I think the UFC should take guys on the show if they're 20 pounds overweight. They don't give the fighters much confirmation notice and always have a few on standby.

So if a doesn't look like he'll be able to cut weigh - cut him! I don't care how much personality he has.

The Showstopper
05-08-2007, 09:42 PM
I was freaking pissed off at the show last week. Gabe Rudiger is a great fighter that caught some bad luck, and did everything he could to cut weight, but it just couldn't be done. I really feel bad that all you guys are hating on him and you should be ashamed of yourselves...

...HAHAHAHAHA, I had some of you going didn't I? The only good thing about last episode is that emerson came back. I know its not exactly fair, but I liked him ever since the season started.

Metalhead
05-09-2007, 05:27 PM
I finally saw this episode last night and I couldn't believe it. Like wow.

The sad part to me is that there are actually a lot of people in this world like him. He reminded me of a lot of guys I've come across. Just a big arrogant selfish prick.