PDA

View Full Version : Who Would You LIke To See Fight Each Other From Tuf 1,2,and 3?

manntis818
05-25-2006, 11:06 PM
which fights would be the best like for me i think that bisping and forrest would be a good fight also kendall vs swick the deaf guy vs bonnar........ kos vs stevnsen.........rashad vs bonnar you know fights like that what fight would you like to see

Afro
05-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Joe Stevenson vs Diego Sanchez

Matt Boone
05-26-2006, 12:18 AM
Yeah Sanchez vs. Stevenson just because they've gone into business for that feud already, well Stevenson has at least, and on paper it looks like it'd be a fun ground fight to watch. Both tough guys with good takedowns/ground and pound, and both gave great submission skills.

I think Bonnar vs. Rashad Evans is supposed to happen, so that one should be good. Although I still think Evans is overrated - kinda funny considering all the obstacles he overcame to win the title and then his first post-reality show octagon experience, yet people (at least I do) still label him as overrated and someone waiting to be exposed. I think Bonnar is the guy who could do just that.

killerinstinct
05-26-2006, 12:20 AM
keith jardine vs. hoger
Leben vs. Ed Herman
von flue vs. alex carlexis
gurgel vs. kenflo
bisping vs. bonnar
evans vs. griffin
stevenson vs. koscheck
diego vs. cummo

there's a lot of good match ups.
what i'd like to see is guys from the same season fight against each other. Swick/leben2,bonnar/griffin2,seth vs. rashad....among other fights.

Matt Boone
05-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Diego vs. Cummo lol, imagine the promo work on that one leading up to the fight.

Gurgel/Florian could be cool, and Bisping/Bonnar sounds good to me.

killerinstinct
05-26-2006, 12:26 AM
i figured diego/cummo b/c there both weird dudes.when choosing those matchups i didn't want to use anyone more than once.

killerinstinct
05-31-2006, 03:22 AM
I'd also like to see either rashaad vs. Hammil or Griffin vs. Hammil.

Afro
05-31-2006, 03:26 AM
Evans vs Bisping they match up well in size and skill.

Sanchez and Stevenson came to mind because both were bulky in the show, Diego overpowered everyone because he was bigger then his weight, and Stevenson didnt exactly overpower everyone but he looked bigger then his weight as well so I think that matchup would be great.. of course Joe Stevenson would win.. losing to Josh Neer means nothing! seems like everyones losing to him now-a-days.. Diego on the other hand, I Still feel he layed on Diaz for the win.. as messed up as Nicks face was I thought that came from heavy blows he put in at the end but most of the fight was him laying on him.

killerinstinct
05-31-2006, 03:30 AM
diaz has a great guard though and it's to get any effective offense in.

jimmyterrell
05-31-2006, 04:49 AM
I would just like to see Diego vs Koscheck again after Kos has had more training and more fights under his belt. I don't think the decision would be controversial this time, IF it went to decision.

Afro
05-31-2006, 04:50 AM
I didnt think the decision was controversial the first time, the one with the concussion lost

killerinstinct
05-31-2006, 05:52 AM
yeah kos's face and those body shots by diego at the end of the fight sealed the deal in my mind.

crh25
05-31-2006, 06:40 AM
Swick vs. Forest maybe.

killerinstinct
05-31-2006, 07:20 AM
swick fights at 185 now ,but if he came back up to 205 that'd be a good fight.doubt he would though.

jimmyterrell
05-31-2006, 07:22 AM
I love Swick, he's probably me favorite fighter at the moment. However, Forrest would knock him out. It Swick was to win, I think it would be by submission and would take a couple of rounds to set up.

killerinstinct
05-31-2006, 07:30 AM
I'd like to see how swick is on the ground when his "swickotine" doesn't work.evertime someone goes for a takedown he jumps straight to the guiotine i wonder if he has a backup plan.in his fight with bonnar.when bonnar escaped the swickotine he was able to submitt swick.i wonder if his ground game has improved since then

mattsoper
05-31-2006, 08:32 AM
speaking of ultimate fighters...where has nate quarry run off to???

killerinstinct
05-31-2006, 09:26 AM
yeah they through him into the lions than told him to go take a hike.I don't get it.at least bring him back on some ufn show or something.

djimprint
05-31-2006, 02:51 PM
At last check Nate Quarry was having back problems. If you go to UFC.com and go into the fighter blogs, Nate's last entry talks about having problems with his back.

I wonder if it is related to the brutal knockout from Franklin. I figured something that brutal had to have fucked something up internally.

Afro
05-31-2006, 08:10 PM
I love Swick, he's probably me favorite fighter at the moment. However, Forrest would knock him out. It Swick was to win, I think it would be by submission and would take a couple of rounds to set up.
I dont think Forrest would Knock Swick out at all.. in fact its an even fight, Forrest loses the stand up game thats for sure, Forrest is like a boxer on his feet.. not gonna do him justice against Swick with his hand speed, Forrest wins the ground game though.. I can see him takin Swick down and submitting him or I can see Swick TKOing Forrest.

killerinstinct
06-23-2006, 12:33 AM
see this was the original thread for that question.

mma guru
10-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Mine would all be from Tuf 3
First id like to see whos worse Danny Abbadi v Ross pointon
kalib starnes v Ed herman
Noah inhofer v Bisping even though bisping would kill him
Ken shamrock v Mike bisping.
Please let me know who you think would win.