PDA

View Full Version : Ken Shamrock vs. Frank Shamrock

ArMnHC
07-17-2006, 02:35 AM
will never happen, we all know this. Ken has a better shot of fighting Royce again before he'd ever fight Frank (not like he wants to fight Frank or anything). But say they did want to fight...Frank by BRUTAL KO!

What do you all think?

killerinstinct
07-17-2006, 02:37 AM
I'll take Frank(even with the weight difference)He was always the better fighter.

matto
07-17-2006, 04:10 AM
i say frank undoubtally, but if ken rematched gracie i think that he would win, did u see the 2nd fight? it was called a draw but most people agreed that ken was the winner and ken has been more active in mma then gracie has been so id say that ken would beat gracie, what r ur guys thought on ken vs. gracie?

killerinstinct
07-17-2006, 02:01 PM
i say frank undoubtally, but if ken rematched gracie i think that he would win, did u see the 2nd fight? it was called a draw but most people agreed that ken was the winner and ken has been more active in mma then gracie has been so id say that ken would beat gracie, what r ur guys thought on ken vs. gracie?
I wouldn't call anyone a winner in the Royce/Shamrock II fight!Maybe insomiacs b/c that fight probably put them to sleep.