PDA

View Full Version : The real best WW in the world. Hendo vs Hughes.

WandAXE
07-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Pride has a very great WW champ by the name of Dan Henderson, who has fought the best in the world. Who wins this fight? Im going with Hendo, bigger ,stronger ,better hands , great wrestler.

prideFAN
07-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Pride has a very great WW champ by the name of Dan Henderson, who has fought the best in the world. Who wins this fight? Im going with Hendo, bigger ,stronger ,better hands , great wrestler.

I agree Hendo has fought the in world and fought in almost every weight class.

killerinstinct
07-17-2006, 02:06 PM
He's the best 185 pound fighter in the world.(WW over in Japan is 185 not to get people confused with the 170 pound WW division here in the states.)

WandAXE
07-18-2006, 12:12 AM
He's the best 185 pound fighter in the world.(WW over in Japan is 185 not to get people confused with the 170 pound WW division here in the states.) I knew that . It would be for the name best WW in the world.

Anza
07-18-2006, 12:16 PM
You are stupid, doesn't matter if he is bigger, Hughes is way way stronger, he is a country boy, and country boys are tough and superman strong...

I know you like Hendo but please don't think he is the best..

WandAXE
07-18-2006, 12:27 PM
You are stupid, doesn't matter if he is bigger, Hughes is way way stronger, he is a country boy, and country boys are tough and superman strong...

I know you like Hendo but please don't think he is the best..
He is better than Hughes , name the people Hendo has fought in his wieght or other divisions, the list will go on. Never been kod great wrestler. What could Matt do to him. Matt has beatn who? GSP....................but he cant beat the great Penn. Come at me with some fire If you want to step up to the Underground King:cruzifiedmotherfuck

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-18-2006, 06:30 PM
He is better than Hughes , name the people Hendo has fought in his wieght or other divisions, the list will go on. Never been kod great wrestler. What could Matt do to him. Matt has beatn who? GSP....................but he cant beat the great Penn. Come at me with some fire If you want to step up to the Underground King:cruzifiedmotherfuck

OK SOO HENDO BEAT BUSTAMANTE TWICE, RUA, KONDO, CHONAN IN PRIDE SOME GOOD FIGHTERS....

BUT HUGHES BEAT CARLOS NEWTON TWICE, FRANK TRIGG TWICE, SEAN SHERK, JOE RIGGS, GSP (WHO I THINK COULD TAKE HENDO!) AND HE BEAT ROYCE GRACIE.... YEAH I THINK HES BEAT A FEW WORTHY APPONENTS...

THERES SOME FIRE FOR YOU!!

matto
07-18-2006, 10:17 PM
wtf r u talking about just because they r both called welterwieghts it wouldnt be fair, one is 185 the other is 170. that would be a great fight anyways and it would be hard to tell. let me guess ur ganna want wand vs. franklin for the best middleweight in the world even thought wand is 20 heavier?:angrrry: :fingersmilie: :angrrry:

killerinstinct
07-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Hughes is pound for pound a better fighter ,but Hendo would win with the weight difference.

matto
07-18-2006, 10:52 PM
exactly, although hughes wouldnt go down that quick he'd put up a good fight but a slight advantage to hendo

killerinstinct
07-18-2006, 11:29 PM
exactly, although hughes wouldnt go down that quick he'd put up a good fight but a slight advantage to hendo
I'd give more than a slight advantage to Hendo.He's a good wrestler that can strike and has KO power.The weight difference would be too much.Hughes is a better wrestler ,but he'd have difficulty taking Hendo down b/c Hendo is a good wrestler and has a big weight difference.If Hendo kept the fight standing he'd win by KO or if he took it to the ground he'd win by gnp he'd stop the fight!

matto
07-19-2006, 03:52 AM
ya hendo has such a strong punch and is a very good wrestler, hendo would also beat franklin.

WandAXE
07-20-2006, 11:08 AM
OK SOO HENDO BEAT BUSTAMANTE TWICE, RUA, KONDO, CHONAN IN PRIDE SOME GOOD FIGHTERS....

BUT HUGHES BEAT CARLOS NEWTON TWICE, FRANK TRIGG TWICE, SEAN SHERK, JOE RIGGS, GSP (WHO I THINK COULD TAKE HENDO!) AND HE BEAT ROYCE GRACIE.... YEAH I THINK HES BEAT A FEW WORTHY APPONENTS...

THERES SOME FIRE FOR YOU!!
Gracie GSP ? We saw (probably not you ) what happen to Roice when he fought in a Pride ring. GSP would be an o k fighter in Pride, but not great . You hella fucked up by saying Riggs by the way. Dont try me . You have no fire only matches.:fingersmilie:

WandAXE
07-20-2006, 11:12 AM
wtf r u talking about just because they r both called welterwieghts it wouldnt be fair, one is 185 the other is 170. that would be a great fight anyways and it would be hard to tell. let me guess ur ganna want wand vs. franklin for the best middleweight in the world even thought wand is 20 heavier?:angrrry: :fingersmilie: :angrrry:
Your a fucking idiot if you think Rich is a real 185 pounds he can fight at 205 any day. Tanner vs Rich they had a match at 205. You probably didnt know that because that was before the TUF show startd:fingersmilie:

killerinstinct
07-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Your a fucking idiot if you think Rich is a real 185 pounds he can fight at 205 any day. Tanner vs Rich they had a match at 205. You probably didnt know that because that was before the TUF show startd:fingersmilie:
Riggs used to fight at HW does that mean he's a HW?

killerinstinct
07-20-2006, 02:25 PM
Gracie GSP ? We saw (probably not you ) what happen to Roice when he fought in a Pride ring. GSP would be an o k fighter in Pride, but not great . You hella fucked up by saying Riggs by the way. Dont try me . You have no fire only matches.:fingersmilie:
Have you watched any of GSP's fights?ever?:confusedsmilie:

WandAXE
07-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Have you watched any of GSP's fights?ever?:confusedsmilie: Yeah he beat Trigg who is very overrated and Penn which was bull shit, other than that who else. GSP is better than most U FC fighters , but thats not sayn much.

WandAXE
07-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Riggs used to fight at HW does that mean he's a HW?
I know that shit , but I was proven a point Rich should fight at 205, Riggs is just so garbage he has to keep moving down. ( Dont side bust on me kid I will allways win).:cruzifiedmotherfuck

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-20-2006, 05:59 PM

YEAH GRACIE IS 1 AND 1 IN PRIDE SOO FUCKIN WAT.... NO ONE IN PRIDE COULD DO TO GRACIE WAT HUGHES DID TO HIM..( AT 170 OFCOURSE) AND GSP WOULD SMASH IN PRIDE... IF YOU DONT THINK HE WOULDNT BE A GREAT FIGHTER IN PRIDE THEN YOUR FUCKIN DUMB... GSP IS A BAD ASS NO MATTER WHERE HE FIGHTS... HIS CONDITIONING IS TOP OF THE LINE... HE CAN STRIKE LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER AND HE WRESTLING AND BJJ ARE GREAT... NOT TO METION HE IS A PHYSICAL SPECIMEN LIKE NO OTHER... AND YEAH YOU GOT ME WITH THE RIGGS THING HES SHIT HE CAN ONLY WIN AGAINST LOWER CLASS FIGHTERS BUT HES NOT A PUSHOVER...YOU HAVE PRIDES DICK SOO FAR DOWN YOUR THOAT THAT YOU CANT RECONIZE A GREAT FIGHTER WHEN YOU SEE ONE...AND SAYIN THAT GSP BEATING PENN WAS BULLSHIT IS LAME... GSP WOOPED PENN THE LAST TO ROUNDS PLAIN AND SIMPLE....

YOU WANTED SOME FIRE THERES A FUCKIN FLAME THROWER BRO!

WandAXE
07-21-2006, 05:16 AM
YEAH GRACIE IS 1 AND 1 IN PRIDE SOO FUCKIN WAT.... NO ONE IN PRIDE COULD DO TO GRACIE WAT HUGHES DID TO HIM..( AT 170 OFCOURSE) AND GSP WOULD SMASH IN PRIDE... IF YOU DONT THINK HE WOULDNT BE A GREAT FIGHTER IN PRIDE THEN YOUR FUCKIN DUMB... GSP IS A BAD ASS NO MATTER WHERE HE FIGHTS... HIS CONDITIONING IS TOP OF THE LINE... HE CAN STRIKE LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER AND HE WRESTLING AND BJJ ARE GREAT... NOT TO METION HE IS A PHYSICAL SPECIMEN LIKE NO OTHER... AND YEAH YOU GOT ME WITH THE RIGGS THING HES SHIT HE CAN ONLY WIN AGAINST LOWER CLASS FIGHTERS BUT HES NOT A PUSHOVER...YOU HAVE PRIDES DICK SOO FAR DOWN YOUR THOAT THAT YOU CANT RECONIZE A GREAT FIGHTER WHEN YOU SEE ONE...AND SAYIN THAT GSP BEATING PENN WAS BULLSHIT IS LAME... GSP WOOPED PENN THE LAST TO ROUNDS PLAIN AND SIMPLE....

YOU WANTED SOME FIRE THERES A FUCKIN FLAME THROWER BRO!
Do you know when the last time Gracie fought before Matt? This has nothing to do with Pride , GSP proved he has no heart by tapping with only 2 seconds left in a round. GSP would be o k in Pride, but he wouldnt have all these dick riders such as your self . Sayn how great he is. So when Matt beats him again are you still going to consider him so highly?

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Do you know when the last time Gracie fought before Matt? This has nothing to do with Pride , GSP proved he has no heart by tapping with only 2 seconds left in a round. GSP would be o k in Pride, but he wouldnt have all these dick riders such as your self . Sayn how great he is. So when Matt beats him again are you still going to consider him so highly?
there's no shame in losing to Matt.That's like saying that Nog isn't that good b/c he lost to the best HW in the world.

Legend
07-21-2006, 06:17 AM

This is a retarded question considering there in two different weight classes. Pride just happens to call there 185 lbs WW's and not MW's.

WandAXE
07-21-2006, 01:14 PM
there's no shame in losing to Matt.That's like saying that Nog isn't that good b/c he lost to the best HW in the world.
I was just sayn he has no heart.

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 04:07 PM
I was just sayn he has no heart.
that was fucked up he couldn't hold on for 1 more second.Especially since the title was on the line.

WandAXE
07-21-2006, 04:15 PM
that was fucked up he couldn't hold on for 1 more second.Especially since the title was on the line.
Hey I would have had my arm broke, for that title.

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 04:48 PM
1 more second wouldn't have made that much difference.Swick did the same thing in his fight with Bonnar.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-21-2006, 05:27 PM

YEAH HE TAPPED BUT BRO IM SURE YOUVE TRAINED AND WHEN YOUR IN A ARMBAR THAT SECURE 1 OR 2 MORE SECONDS COULD SNAP HIS ARM POSSIBLY ENDING HIS CAREER OR PUTTING HIM OUT FOR A LONG TIME...IVE BEEN PUT IN ARMBARS WHERE I TAPPED IN SECONDS FROM THE PAIN...I THINK HE HAS HEART AND I THINK HE'L TAKE HUGHES THIS TIME AROUND....

WandAXE
07-23-2006, 12:47 PM
YEAH HE TAPPED BUT BRO IM SURE YOUVE TRAINED AND WHEN YOUR IN A ARMBAR THAT SECURE 1 OR 2 MORE SECONDS COULD SNAP HIS ARM POSSIBLY ENDING HIS CAREER OR PUTTING HIM OUT FOR A LONG TIME...IVE BEEN PUT IN ARMBARS WHERE I TAPPED IN SECONDS FROM THE PAIN...I THINK HE HAS HEART AND I THINK HE'L TAKE HUGHES THIS TIME AROUND....
Arm bars hurt like a bitch , but by the way it was applied lookd as if he couldve held a lil bit more.

mmafightfan
10-14-2006, 09:57 PM
WW in Pride is 185, so he's already bigger than the 170 Hughes.
Rich Franklin (185) would be able to beat Dan Henderson.

Afro
10-14-2006, 09:58 PM
WW in Pride is 185, so he's already bigger than the 170 Hughes.
Rich Franklin (185) would be able to beat Dan Henderson.
now but Hendo in his prime would run thru Ace

killerinstinct
10-14-2006, 11:27 PM
now but Hendo in his prime would run thru Ace
I think Hendo right now would run through ace.

matto
10-15-2006, 01:18 AM
obious size difference and hendo would win. hughes wouldnt be able to take him down. hughes best attribute is wrestling, and hendo is a way better wrestler and would ko hughes in the first round. just because they r both ww champs doesnt mean anything, they r 2 diff weight classes. its like saying silva vs. silva, wand vs. anderson. they both r middlewiehg champs but in diff weight classes. althought that would be a great striking war and competitious unlike hughes vs. henderson cause hughes would be forced to stand with hendo.

i feel bad for hendo, he lost recently even though he didnt really get hurt but he didnt do much, now he has to fight the bigger and a guy who has faced the best of the best vitor belfort, henderson could beat just about anyone in at 185 but is now thrown at one of the top 205.

oliver twisted
10-15-2006, 01:42 AM
tim sylvia vs fedor & sakuraba (the gracie hunter)vs hughes

AJL416AZ
10-15-2006, 02:06 AM
why is everyone saying Hughes is a better wrestler then Hendo

last i checked, Olympic Team Member>NCAA wrestler

Hendo would beat Hughes wherever it took place, simply because Hughes couldnt put Hendo on his back. Hughes has decent game on the bottom, but not enough to deal with Hendo, and his standup isnt as good because he has no KO power

leelandk
10-18-2006, 10:43 PM
Don't underestimate Hughes' chin though. I know Pele caught him and Ko'ed him, but no one else has. He's been rocked pretty good, but never dropped. And I think Hughes could put Hendo on his back, he puts everyone on their back at least once. This being said, Hendo with the tko win.

AJL416AZ
10-19-2006, 12:33 AM
he's been rocked pretty good by WWs. Hendo's KO'd people

he's never fought at MW against someone with KO power like Hendo. he's never fought at LHW or HW like Hendo either.

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-19-2006, 10:29 AM
If Hughes moved up in class and fought a few fights at that weight it would be an awesome fight. Matt Hughes is a very very good fighter don't count him out yet he has beaten some of the best I would love to see this fight. If Dan Henderson performed like he did in the first Wand Fight Matt Hughes would be on his ass quick with a fist up his nose. I still think it would be a good fight but i think Hughes could take him down at 185 but only after a few fights against 185 lbers. So that he could get a feel for the weight class. I would LOVE to see this match.

JR OUT!!!!

Intellectual
10-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Hendo vs Nog I

people should really watch this fight, and see how well hendo performs.

seems like hendo is underrated.