PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter Season 5 Finalist *POSSIABLE SPOILER*

MADDHATER
05-12-2007, 05:00 AM
I Got This Rumor From A Good Source Of Mine. My Friend Trains In Vegas With Joe Steveson And He Overheard Someone Telling Joe.

Season 5 Finalist Are:

Joe Lauzon Vs. Nate Diaz

That Will Be A Very Good Match Up I Think A Jui Jitsu Guy With A Fearce Striker. Who Will Have The Upper Hand Sub Or K.o. What Do You Guys Think?

Ryukuma
05-12-2007, 05:01 AM
even if your source was true in any way this is the kind of thing that would go in spoiler or something

scottsec
05-12-2007, 05:03 AM
I Got This Rumor From A Good Source Of Mine. My Friend Trains In Vegas With Joe Steveson And He Overheard Someone Telling Joe.

Season 5 Finalist Are:

Joe Lauzon Vs. Nate Diaz

That Will Be A Very Good Match Up I Think A Jui Jitsu Guy With A Fearce Striker. Who Will Have The Upper Hand Sub Or K.o. What Do You Guys Think?
Thatz funny my brother picked those two guys to be in the finalz...i hope your wrong...:grinsmile1:

MADDHATER
05-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Yea Im Sorry But I Was So Anxious To Get The News Out And I Wanted Everyone To See This

MADDHATER
05-12-2007, 05:04 AM
I Already Voted For Them On Spike Tv Website To Get In The Drawing For The Ufc Prize Pack.

Itz Me Bitchezz

SimpleJack
05-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Please label this as POSSIBLE SPOILER and have it put into the TUF forum.

Palma
05-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Yea Im Sorry But I Was So Anxious To Get The News Out And I Wanted Everyone To See This

Did it ever occur to you that some people don't want to know the results already? What's the point in even watching the show now?

Ryukuma
05-12-2007, 05:20 AM
yeah this kid is pissing me off posting this all over the place now, because not only did it maybe get ruined for me, now whoever reads his post in that place is gonna get ruined for them

TriangleChoke
05-12-2007, 06:50 AM
What's the point in even watching the show now?
u know what? mayve cuz ive had a few cold ones im up for some online confrontation, but i cant stand when someone cries about tuf spoilers..the answer to your question is TO SEE THE FIGHT. WHO T.F. cares if you already know the finalists? watch the fights! just because u know who's in the finals doesnt mean the fights are going to suck..:confusedsmilie: watch and see how/why everything played out the way it did!

edit: the little bit of sense i have has just kicked in......if there are written rules somewhere in this forum that says dont put spoilers outside of the spoiler forum then my bad...my bad...........

Infamy
05-12-2007, 07:22 AM
I'll bet him that he's right on one and wrong on the other. I have known who the two finalists are for some time now.

Palma
05-12-2007, 07:41 AM
u know what? mayve cuz ive had a few cold ones im up for some online confrontation, but i cant stand when someone cries about tuf spoilers..the answer to your question is TO SEE THE FIGHT. WHO T.F. cares if you already know the finalists? watch the fights! just because u know who's in the finals doesnt mean the fights are going to suck..:confusedsmilie: watch and see how/why everything played out the way it did!

edit: the little bit of sense i have has just kicked in......if there are written rules somewhere in this forum that says dont put spoilers outside of the spoiler forum then my bad...my bad...........

You don't enjoy anticipating who wins? Even if you don't, don't you think it is unfair to ruin it for the people who don't want to know?

Ryukuma
05-12-2007, 08:03 AM

well yes that little bit of sense is correct surprisingly enough. But in any case what he said wasn't for sure so theirs no saying that what he said will be final match

Palma
05-12-2007, 08:05 AM
well yes that little bit of sense is correct surprisingly enough. But in any case what he said wasn't for sure so theirs no saying that what he said will be final match

I thought they were giving away two contracts. Wouldn't that make it four finalist?

Dork8503
05-12-2007, 12:34 PM
I dont believe it, I really dont think Diaz is good enough to beat some of the guys on the show.

TriangleChoke
05-13-2007, 07:55 AM
I thought they were giving away two contracts. Wouldn't that make it four finalist?
thats what i thought as well..is there 1 contract or 2?

cpac77
05-13-2007, 08:13 AM
Lol you guys get your panties twisted up over possible spoilers. Dudes come on, use your common sense. After watching the first episode and maybe knowing a little bit more about the fighters (because us 'internet fans' are supposed to), the four guys that stand out above the rest are Wiman, Diaz, Manny, & Lauzon. So anyone who posts a thread saying the finalists are any two of those four guys, really shouldn't come as a big surprise.

TriangleChoke
05-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Lol you guys get your panties twisted up over possible spoilers. Dudes come on, use your common sense. After watching the first episode and maybe knowing a little bit more about the fighters (because us 'internet fans' are supposed to), the four guys that stand out above the rest are Wiman, Diaz, Manny, & Lauzon. So anyone who posts a thread saying the finalists are any two of those four guys, really shouldn't come as a big surprise.
i think cole miller would beat wiman, manny g, and nate.....lauzon woul be a toughy...i think cole's a better grappler than manny g, and the kid simply has a mean streak in him..ive known cole for a few years and he's a beast..i hope this spoiler is wrong and he takes it for GA!
WAR MILLER

ozzy2525
05-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Joe is a lock or the closet to it in the house. the other guy that I think is really good is Gray Maynard. If his BJJ is decent he will get to the finals

Boo
05-14-2007, 04:25 AM
You don't enjoy anticipating who wins? Even if you don't, don't you think it is unfair to ruin it for the people who don't want to know?
Yep, what he said. ^^^

When something is on tape delay I always avoid the Internet completely until I see the fights. You can't tell me that if you knew that Serra or Gonzaga were going to win their respective fights it wouldn't have taken something away from the whole experience.

ArMnHC
05-19-2007, 10:51 AM
I'll bet him that he's right on one and wrong on the other. I have known who the two finalists are for some time now.
oh yeah, then who might they be???

styLL_Different
05-24-2007, 08:50 AM
from a source that i read from... it said that the 2 finalists are manny and nate.. not joe..
so i guess it's still worth it to watch and find out who it really is....
i personally don't think Nate Diaz will be one of the finalists...

styLL_Different
05-24-2007, 08:52 AM

Season 5 Finalist Are:

Joe Lauzon Vs. Nate Diaz

i dont know if thats true, because from a source that i read from... it said that the 2 finalists are manny and nate.. not joe..
so i guess it's still worth it to watch and find out who it really is....
i personally don't think Nate Diaz will be one of the finalists...

JMH
05-25-2007, 06:48 AM
If that's the case, that totally fucking sucks.

I want to see Joe vs. Nate. Period.

djkilljoy77
06-01-2007, 10:07 AM
yup... my sources have given me a Diaz vs Manny finals... but keep in mind that they are handing out two contracts. so we could see two finals on the show... meaning one final is manny diaz and the other is joe vs ???.

NixHex
06-01-2007, 03:55 PM
I've seen rumors about Nate v Manny, Nate v Joe, Gray v Manny, Gray v Joe... so i'm not looking into all this very much. I picked Nate v Joe (with Nate winning) so that's what i'm going to stick with. Don't get so worked up guys, I think UFC sends out all these rumors because they know the info's bound to leak... so why not send out a bunch of false rumors to go with the real leak?

Diesel Riggs
06-01-2007, 04:40 PM
I'd like to see Manny and Joe get a couple contracts. To me, they have the biggest future and look the most promising.

Gmunit
06-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Anyone who is justifying the threadstarter for not putting *SPOILER* in the title is dead wrong. I know he has since edited it but still, I didn't want to know who was in the finals, I thought next few fights could go either way

lfc38663
06-03-2007, 06:53 AM
umm..that spoiler is untrue....ive logged in to many sites and i am certain that the final 2 are Diaz vs Manny.....

lfc38663
06-03-2007, 06:56 AM
http://evilmastermma.blogspot.com/2007/05/finalists-for-tuf-5-spoiler.html

there ya go ....go see that...manny is going to win it all..i picked it from the first episode

Gmunit
06-05-2007, 06:29 AM
umm..that spoiler is untrue....ive logged in to many sites and i am certain that the final 2 are Diaz vs Manny.....

there ya go ....go see that...manny is going to win it all..i picked it from the first episode

WTF??

MADDHATER
06-08-2007, 03:45 AM
winners for tonight show are nate diaz by submission

manny gamburyan by decision

these results are straight from a inside ufc source

MADDHATER
06-08-2007, 06:02 AM
i told you so

like master p i got the hook up

Beowulf
06-08-2007, 06:08 AM
arent they doing team vs team next week though?

lfc38663
06-11-2007, 11:47 PM
dana suggests it but pulver starts bitchin about it..so we are going to see blue vs yellow in both matches,,with Diaz and Manny winning both

a cool kid marjusunus k
06-12-2007, 02:58 AM
dana suggests it but pulver starts bitchin about it..so we are going to see blue vs yellow in both matches,,with Diaz and Manny winning both
oh umm, how do you know that, and who fights who though, and how can jo lauzon lose

Dan0
06-12-2007, 03:07 AM
oh umm, how do you know that, and who fights who though, and how can jo lauzon lose
Really. Since the MMANews interview, I've E-Mailed lauzon, and he's very down to earth, and responsive. I expect big thing s from him. He's got that "Thousand yard stare."

a cool kid marjusunus k
06-12-2007, 07:26 AM
wait what is jo lauzons email DanO, can u tell me unless u don't know it

lfc38663
06-13-2007, 07:15 AM
well according to ufc...we got nate vs. manny this week...and joe vs..maynard...so i guess we got nate and joe in the finals....im picking joe

mattc25
06-13-2007, 07:55 AM
http://evilmastermma.blogspot.com/2007/05/finalists-for-tuf-5-spoiler.html

there ya go ....go see that...manny is going to win it all..i picked it from the first episode...man your so cool you picked it from the get go! :ass:

djkilljoy77
06-13-2007, 07:58 AM
dint they say today that it was going to be teamate vs teamate for thurs with both shows airing back to back?

a cool kid marjusunus k
06-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Really. Since the MMANews interview, I've E-Mailed lauzon, and he's very down to earth, and responsive. I expect big thing s from him. He's got that "Thousand yard stare."
wait what is jo lauzons email DanO, can u tell me unless u don't know it

Gmunit
06-14-2007, 08:18 PM

yeah Lauzon posts on another site I frequent, and he's seems to be a pretty cool guy, I like his chances against Manny (even with Karo in his corner, lol)

can't wait to see him fight Spencer Fisher

MADDHATER
06-15-2007, 01:10 AM

Season 5 Finalist Are:

Joe Lauzon Vs. Nate Diaz

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADDHATER
06-15-2007, 01:11 AM
and i know this has not happened yet but i predict that nate will win the whole thing if joe does not strike first

ProbeDriver
06-15-2007, 05:56 AM
Haven't you heard, Joe doesn't make the finals. Manny beats joe tonight apparently.

Manny did beat joe... i cant beleive it... :ahh:

2mcgrath
06-15-2007, 06:41 AM
joe lost and looks so far that nate is losing

TriangleChoke
06-15-2007, 06:43 AM
joe lost and looks so far that nate is losing
yea man nate got his ass kicked that round...he did a good job attempting subs, though.

Rufio
06-15-2007, 06:46 AM
WTF? That round was even. Nate's sub attempts easily cancel out Gray's GnP. People just have a bias for superficial advantages like cuts and being on top. Nate was making constant sub attempts and looked like he may've had it a time or two. He didn't get his ass kicked.

spinach
06-15-2007, 06:47 AM
Look at the time ..... someone is finishing it this round.

spinach
06-15-2007, 06:48 AM
Boom!

Rufio
06-15-2007, 06:48 AM
Aaaaand Nate just won! Being on top on the ground doesn't necessarily mean you're winning. Someone just needs to tell that to the UFC judges ...

Beatts35
06-15-2007, 06:55 AM
Manny vs Nate this is what i picked if lauzon wasn't in the finals.

this should be a sick fight and if your not sure, please go rewatch the karo vs diaz fight.

honestly i would like to see Manny win. But i think Nate winning will better for both.

Manny should go fight 145 in the WEC he could be a superstar for them. and in a year i'ld like to see manny fight faber.

Rufio
06-15-2007, 07:07 AM
I want Nate to win the finale, but I could definitely see Manny getting a decision by being on top longer. He's so strong and a good wrestler. Then again, Gray has to be a better wrestler and Nate eventually subbed him so who knows.

SimpleJack
06-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Does this make the thread originator an idiot, liar, or just a troll looking for attention?

kickass32
06-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Does this make the thread originator an idiot, liar, or just a troll looking for attention?
YES!!

Anyone know when season 6 is supposed to start?

kickyoass
06-19-2007, 07:47 PM
Guess the idiot OP was wrong... Manny dominated Joe. Just goes to show, people don't know crap and never trust spoilers... (I was routing for Joe to win though)