PDA

View Full Version : Top 2

ufcproducer7
05-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Can I Just C Lauzon Vs. Diaz ??

toe nail124
05-15-2007, 02:37 AM
i was thinking the same thing but they might have that fight earlier in the show like they did with starnes/grove (yano instead of haveing it in the finale they had it as a semifinale)

2mcgrath
05-15-2007, 06:28 AM
im thinking wiman and lauzon

a cool kid marjusunus k
05-29-2007, 04:29 AM
man isn't cole a fuckin pussy, like for reals, he is like, jo, tell your corner to stop the fight when that clock hits one second. that was some pussy talk like for reals:fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie:

teddybear2235
05-30-2007, 06:46 AM
i really like manny. depeding on the semifinal draw i could see wiman gamburyan diaz and lauzon as the winner. all 4 will be good ufc fighters

earle
05-30-2007, 06:26 PM
man isn't cole a fuckin pussy, like for reals, he is like, jo, tell your corner to stop the fight when that clock hits one second. that was some pussy talk like for reals:fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie: :fingersmilie:

Cole Miller? I don't think so man. A vicious elbow right to the back of the head could make anyone dizzy. He was holding his own against Joe, he almost submitted him in the first 10 seconds. Joe had all he could handle fending off submissions, after that elbow, Cole was done. Still impressed by his Jiu Jitsu skills though. After that fight I think Lauzon might be tapped out by Manny or Nate.

sandywh
05-30-2007, 10:14 PM

#1 - You're an idiot. Who are you to call anyone a pussy?
#2 - We have rules about fighter bashing, read them.
#3 - you are sooo not down, like for reals, jo man, I hope the next tizime you post in this peice you bring some betta bang, for reals (bet this kid is a straight A student?)