PDA

View Full Version : Wang!!!!!

scottsec
05-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Wtf!!!!! Thats some phunny shit!!!

2mcgrath
05-17-2007, 10:17 PM
you beat me to it lol.i was gonna post the same thing.what in the sam hell is a matter with this guy?your rep'ed

jokerthief
05-17-2007, 10:22 PM
This whole thing is weird. It's strange that BJ kicks him off out of the blue (I can see doing it right after his fight but not now) and even stranger that Wang didn't jump at the chance to be on team Pulver. Wang is a weird dude. I don't think he's very intelligent.

mattyc
05-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh man, seriously. I'm really surprised Dana didn't kick him out of the house/show! I'm also surprised Jens wasen't pissed, either.

emceelokey
05-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Dude is a total mark. Calling himself a Ronin and shit. Crying about how he wanted to fight for BJ because they're both from Hawaii. Like it mattered. I dunno bout that guy. All I can do is shake my head.

tmac
05-17-2007, 10:32 PM
This was so stupid. Firstly, why did BJ kick him off when HE ALREADY LOST!!! and since he lost so badly it is doubtful that he would be brought back if someone was hurt. Secondly, why the hell would Jens take him on the team? If he doesn't listen to BJ, who he supposedly respects why would he listen to Jens? And lastly, you think he would hug jens for giving him a chance to stay in the house. What was he even talking about. "uhhh, I am loyal to BJ. I raised my hand because we are from Hawaii" :ass: WHO CARES

Krazikarl
05-17-2007, 11:02 PM
He kicked him off because he was still around training with the team for the rest of the show even though he wasnt going to fight any more (probably). BJ didnt want him around.

They really didnt show enough to tell if Wang deserved what came to him or not. They didnt show him goofing off and didnt show the reactions of his teammates either. On the other hand, from his fight you can tell that he isnt real big into listening and he was being an ass with Jens, so he could very well have deserved what he got.

2mcgrath
05-17-2007, 11:21 PM
the look on jens face was priceless when wang was talking all that shit.i thought dana was gonna bust out laughing at wang

baba
05-17-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm flabbergasted. This dude is on the same mental plane as ..... wtf was his name Noah Inohafer?????? Just brainless.

Mastiff_owner
05-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Were the fights soooo bad that everyone is talking about andy freakin wang and not the fights?????? I am at work and have it tivo'd but would like to know who won.

Sn8ke_Eyz
05-17-2007, 11:55 PM
I'm a ronin, masterless. LOL he is an odd guy. I never understand these guys on TUF who have the president of the UFC telling them they basically have to do something or giving them options to return and they are reluctant. I mean those are the guys who after the show are gonna be last on the list to get a fight in the UFC if at all. Never made any sense to me. You see alot of guys who didn't win on the show still get fights. I would be up for whatever the Boss said cause that's what i wanna do for a living.

SimpleJack
05-17-2007, 11:58 PM
The fights went according to plan.....exactly according to plan. I didn't expect anything different at all.

As far as Wang, BJ wanted to shake up the team and he took out his PERSONAL anger on him by throwing him out. Right move or not, it was definitely enough to shake anybody up. Just too bad it had to happen to a guy with such a "Warrior Spirit" lol.

baba
05-18-2007, 12:31 AM
I am at work and have it tivo'd but would like to know who won.

Both of BJ's fighters made quick work of their opponents.

Mastiff_owner
05-18-2007, 12:47 AM
That is what I expected would happen. I think Pulver made a huge mistake picking on the weak fighters at the beginning. All of his fighters have to wait and see who is fighting in the next round as the competition gets tougher. I think the only lock is Corey get man handled in the first round of fights.

ronin
05-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Oh man, seriously. I'm really surprised Dana didn't kick him out of the house/show! I'm also surprised Jens wasen't pissed, either.

Yeah if I was Dana I would give him 5 seconds choose Jens team or Fuck off.

Thaistylist
05-18-2007, 01:22 AM
Weems was 16-2, did he beat up some 12 years olds

dream match

Weems vs Abbadi

emceelokey
05-18-2007, 08:20 AM
16-2!!! He said that he was fighting for 3 years and he "just started training hard for the past month and a half". He couldn't even put together a decent kick. I swear looking at him attempt kicks in training is hurtful to my eyes. Dude cant' straighten out his legs. How are you goig to hurt someone with a kick with your leg bent. Still 16-2! That's Liddell numbers. to think that there were 16 other people that were worse than him. Geez.

The second match was fairly one sided as well. They kept showing Marlon Sims talking about how fucking great he is in the whole eipsode and then he gets choked out in the first 2 minutes by Matt Wiman. And he got choked out he didn't tap because he pased out by the RNC. After the fight Sims goes on to say that the only way he could bw beat it if the other person was lucky and that he "Never taps" because he a fighter or whatever. Dude was as full of shit as Wang is. They both got preception problem of themselves.

jcmichaels42
05-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Wang is just a weird dude. He seems like one of those guys that just has an obsessive personality. I'm sure that he probably stalked every chick that's broken up with him even though they wanted nothing to do with him.

I really thought Dana was gonna slap him or something because he was pretty fired up. That dopey kid should've been thankful that Dana was giving him the chance to be on Pulver's team.

Gmunit
05-18-2007, 09:13 AM
kind of off topic:

but what were they smoking in the hukka (sp) ?

ghostface-187
05-18-2007, 09:38 AM
The name Wang fits him pretty well because I always hear "You are what you eat" and i'm pretty sure he eats Wang all the time. I can't stand the guy. He is a whiner and he can't fight to boot. Team Pulver only wanted him to join the team because he is "a good guy" I think they were saying. Not because "Yea, he will really help out the team" or "This guy has heart in the cage" but just a "good guy".

scottsec
05-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Dana's actions were priceless...

AudieMurphy1
05-18-2007, 10:55 AM
His Name Definitely Says It All

Metalhead
05-18-2007, 12:33 PM
I don't get why Dana didn't kick him out. He said he needed to stay, yet he's kicked people off before. What gives.

Thaistylist
05-18-2007, 01:05 PM
kind of off topic:

but what were they smoking in the hukka (sp) ?

The shit he was smoking looked like a brick of hash but isnt hukka just flavored tobacco? I live in WNY so we dont have hukka bars around here but I bet some1 from Cali would know what exactly he was smoking.

Beatts35
05-18-2007, 01:17 PM
i really don't understand all the wang hate.

sure he totally fucked up in the way he fought. but they really havn't shown us enough of what his practices and house life was like to have such a backlash on the guy. we've seen the coaches get into it with noah and gabe. but other than not following the game plan in his fight we havn't seen wang do anything that let to him being thrown off the team other than dana telling BJ he needs to shake things up.

i aslo understand wangs reacting to everything like a dear in headlights. BJ never pulled him aside and said anything to him. and then he made a comittment to penn and it wasn't easy for him to just jump ship after being placed into no man's land.

it will be interesting to see if wang comes back later if someone gets hurt. i think the chances are good. they showed and said that 2 fighters who have lost get into a fist fight. so they are going to be kicked out of the house. emerson already had a second chance. and he's the only looser left who has lasted more than 2 minutes in his fight.

Krazikarl
05-18-2007, 01:18 PM
I think that Jens would get a lot of pressure put on him to let Wang fight if anybody got hurt. That kind of storyline is too good to pass up. Plus, Wang might actually be a good fighter if he listened to anybody.

808botz
05-18-2007, 02:01 PM
First of all there's nothing wrong with him raising his have becasue Bj is from hawaii. Bj is a king and everyone looks up too him. BUT WANG IS RETARED. The dude is just slow in the head. I cant belive He acted like that when Jens gave him a 2nd chance. Plus Can Wang put is fucken Hat Strait. DAMMM

klev1
05-18-2007, 03:54 PM
GREAT line after Pulver, Wang and Dana White had the meeting: "lets jump him in"