PDA

View Full Version : What was in that Hookah?

scottsec
05-18-2007, 04:48 PM
What was that all about?:blink:

colin
05-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Sheesha most likely.

Intellectual
05-18-2007, 07:33 PM
yea i recognized the Hookah as well. dont know what "flavor" they were smoking.

scottsec
05-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Sheesha most likely.
:blink: wtf iz dat?

Unreal
05-18-2007, 08:00 PM
whatever it was the editing sure made me think it was weed (tho honestly i dont think it was) they showed them giggling and eating ice cream as they were smoking... it was funny as hell

smoogy
05-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Its tobacco that gets mixed with some fruity shit to give it flavor. You put a little hot stone thing on top of a bunch of that and smoke. It makes you feel mellow. The preferred spelling is Hookah apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooka

Krazikarl
05-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Although they clearly edited it to make it seem like it could be weed, I dont think those guys are stupid enough to do something illegal in front of the cameras. Yeah you cant get arrested or anything for that, but for sure the athletic commisions would be keeping a closer eye on those guys wherever they fight again.

Mirko45
05-18-2007, 08:24 PM
To be honest, if you are using a hookah for weed you aren't very bright. It is terrible for the hookah, if you insist on smoking the crap that isn't what you should be using. That being said there are a few bars around me, and sheesha is some quality stuff

2mcgrath
05-18-2007, 09:42 PM
ive never heard of ethier of them to be honest.i was wondering what in the hell they were talking about smoking.

NixHex
05-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Who was smokin out of a Hookah? I missed it. I got me a Hookah and it works very nice.

SimpleJack
05-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Almond/Cherry is amazing. I also like mango/melon. A friend of mine owns a smoke shop here in Indy. I guess it also could have been Salvia Divinorum, but that has to be REALLY hot to release the divinorum. Wiki it if you really want to know what it's about........some Shamans used it for visions.

2mcgrath
05-19-2007, 12:10 AM
you guys got me wanting to give it a try

lilp86
05-19-2007, 12:41 AM
Almond/Cherry is amazing. I also like mango/melon. A friend of mine owns a smoke shop here in Indy. I guess it also could have been Salvia Divinorum, but that has to be REALLY hot to release the divinorum. Wiki it if you really want to know what it's about........some Shamans used it for visions.
Thats what I was gonna say that Salvia will fuck you up it will deffiniltly make you giggley. I dont know about the munchies though cause that shit can put you into like another world doesnt really mke you wanna eat

klev1
05-19-2007, 02:31 AM
Possibly stupid question...please don't take away rep points but...

Can you roll up whatever you smoke in a hookah?

JMH
05-19-2007, 07:14 AM
Possibly stupid question...please don't take away rep points but...

Can you roll up whatever you smoke in a hookah?

It's tobacco dawg. Don't see why not, but it might be a little wet and mushy.

Back in Cali where I'm from, we would have about 2 hooka's going.

I liked it cause it distracted everyone while I drank all the beer!

neonatural45
05-19-2007, 07:22 AM
you guys got me wanting to give it a try

Do it. I used to use them all the time when I was younger. Every single 13 year old I knew had one.

My favorite flavors vanilla

perc10
05-19-2007, 10:50 AM
I dont smoke anymore but I never useda hookah for anything but weed

AJL416AZ
05-20-2007, 11:34 AM
hookah is a waste of weed. burns it too quick and badly, puts resin all inside so it fucks it up for when you want to smoke sheesha

and nobody chills and smokes salvia. it tastes like horse shit.

SimpleJack
05-20-2007, 03:34 PM
I know PLENTY of people who chill and smoke salvia.....PLENTY.

TriangleChoke
05-20-2007, 05:24 PM
I know PLENTY of people who chill and smoke salvia.....PLENTY.
really? cuz i dont think its physically possible to just "chill" when u smoke salvia. u might sit there still and not say anything, but u are not "chilling." obviously u have never smoked it. anyone who has smoked it knows what im talking about

SimpleJack
05-20-2007, 07:06 PM
really? cuz i dont think its physically possible to just "chill" when u smoke salvia. u might sit there still and not say anything, but u are not "chilling." obviously u have never smoked it. anyone who has smoked it knows what im talking about
Well, I don't know how much you smoked lol and how strong it was, but here is what Wiki and others say about its "Moderate Intake" effects are:

Moderate doses appear trance-like. Time distortion and open-eye visuals become increasingly apparent. Fractal patterns and geometric shapes may be noticeable with eyes open, and can be confusing. Many people experience sensations of falling, similar to, but more pronounced than what is occasionally felt at the onset of sleep. The user may experience fully formed visions of other places, people, and events, especially with eyes closed.

Now, you are absolutely correct, I do not partake. However, like I stated earlier, I have a close friend and teammate who owns a "Head" shop and they hit it in the hookah frequently while I'm there. And yes, they just chill. I believe they mix it with either flavored tobacco or something else as well to do away with the flavor.

TriangleChoke
05-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Now, you are absolutely correct, I do not partake. However, like I stated earlier, I have a close friend and teammate who owns a "Head" shop and they hit it in the hookah frequently while I'm there. And yes, they just chill. I believe they mix it with either flavored tobacco or something else as well to do away with the flavor.
salvia was the worst experience ive ever had. the most effective way of smoking it is to use a bong or a bubbler........i smoked 1/4 gram out of a gravity bong...lit the salvia with a butane lighter and burnt it till it was nothing but ash...then took all the smoke in one rip..worst experience of my life..ive tripped lsd, amt, molly, shrooms, rolls, and salvia was something wayyyyy more intense to me than any of these other substances. granted it only lasted minutes, but it felt like a lifetime and i never want to smoke that shit again

SimpleJack
05-21-2007, 03:56 PM
That sounds terrible. Glad I stay away. I have seen some young cats stand up and wig out, but they were trying to act hard and overdo it.

scottsec
05-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Is salvia legal?

SimpleJack
05-24-2007, 05:51 AM
If you are over 18 it is in Indiana. Don't know about the rest of the US.

2mcgrath
05-24-2007, 06:00 AM
never heard of it.

warrior06
05-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Is salvia legal?

Its illegal in TN, LA, and a few other bunk states in the south.

Its not a party high, its more deep, like introspective.

Look these up:
Amanita Muscaria
Ayahuasca

FE_EatsChildren
05-24-2007, 09:11 AM
If you are over 18 it is in Indiana. Don't know about the rest of the US.
don i need to hit you up whenever i get back to indiana. hahaha. where at in indiana are you from?

scottsec
05-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Its illegal in TN, LA, and a few other bunk states in the south.

Its not a party high, its more deep, like introspective.

Look these up:
Amanita Muscaria
Ayahuasca
Bunk states....La? Funk you!!!

lilp86
05-25-2007, 12:05 AM
salvia was the worst experience ive ever had. the most effective way of smoking it is to use a bong or a bubbler........i smoked 1/4 gram out of a gravity bong...lit the salvia with a butane lighter and burnt it till it was nothing but ash...then took all the smoke in one rip..worst experience of my life..ive tripped lsd, amt, molly, shrooms, rolls, and salvia was something wayyyyy more intense to me than any of these other substances. granted it only lasted minutes, but it felt like a lifetime and i never want to smoke that shit again
Agreed, I only hit the 10x and didnt like it but I have seen people hit the 20x and just go into another world like on the floor just rambiling about nothing than wake up like what the fuck just happened. My one friend told me he thought he was dying when he hit the 20x like literally saw death and just started freaking out going nutz. but basically I think salivia is a one time thing cause after the first time you hit it you never want to hit it again

SimpleJack
05-25-2007, 05:18 AM
don i need to hit you up whenever i get back to indiana. hahaha. where at in indiana are you from?
Greenwood. South of Indy on 31 if you're not familiar.

spinach
05-26-2007, 05:54 AM
Wonder if they ordered it on there "grocery list"?

Yep ... and the keg too.

chuteboxechamp
05-27-2007, 03:55 AM
Salvia 25x is FUCKED! burn it with a butane in a pipe wild shit man. Iv dropped acid, ate a whole shit load of mushroom, even dabbled in the whites a bit, but salvia is something totally different. Everytime you use it it will hit you harder up until about the sixth time then it will always be at that level, you should only hit one bowl at a time then wait for at least a half hour before you rip more, or else you will get sick. it is legal in canada or at least it was 2 years ago.

scottsec
05-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Salvia 25x is FUCKED! burn it with a butane in a pipe wild shit man. Iv dropped acid, ate a whole shit load of mushroom, even dabbled in the whites a bit, but salvia is something totally different. Everytime you use it it will hit you harder up until about the sixth time then it will always be at that level, you should only hit one bowl at a time then wait for at least a half hour before you rip more, or else you will get sick. it is legal in canada or at least it was 2 years ago.
Phuck that.

chuteboxechamp
05-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Phuck that.
.?.

BringOutYourDead
06-06-2007, 11:22 AM
I got a friend who packed up some salvia for some people, and told them it was weed. So they hit it hard as hell and all 3 of the people who did, said "they were terrified because they were in another world and didn't know if they'd ever make it back". These are people who have done everything in the book too after I heard that I was never really to inclined to get some for myself. And also you can order it off the internet for extremely dirt cheap prices.

Edit: I also remembered one of them telling me they watched someone melt into a puddle infront of them.

Bullock
06-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Hookah's are dumb unless they are filled w/ weed.

And they are incredibly ineffecient when it comes to burning weed IMO.

So they are useless.

Beowulf
06-07-2007, 04:14 AM
yeah but the hookah lounge down here has some nic belly dancers every 30 minutes