PDA

View Full Version : Puking cures

Metalhead
05-22-2007, 06:10 PM
So I spent 5 hours last night puking and shitting my guts out. I hate puking with a passion. Is there anything that works in regards to preventing it? I don't know if it's flu or food poisoning but man, everything I ate came up. I've heard after you puke have some gatorade and lots of water. Which I did but I'd still get up half hour later to do it all over again. Even took a gravol when I started feeling sick, and 20 minutes later dinner came up.

So does anybody have any idea as to what can be done to prevent puking or is it just something that you have to do when your body is not happy?

adonis
05-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Just ride it out. If it's a flu, your puking because of the virus. If it's food poisoning your puking to discharge the bad food.

If you are becoming nausea's often you should speak to your MD.

FE_EatsChildren
05-23-2007, 04:21 AM
So did you try the Pot?

haha i love how you're persistant.

warrior06
05-23-2007, 11:22 AM
Pot helps w/ nausea

Chamomile Tea with or without honey.

Hot Shower w/ vapor.

whitey64
06-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Dude the only way I have ever stopped puking was by smoking a joint...that's why they give pot to AIDS and cancer paitents it reduces nausea while it also works on your hunger it usually allows you to eat no matter how much you cant...and as always chicken soup is good too.

Ramma
06-14-2007, 10:18 PM
You should see a doctor if it continues after 24 hours and your symptoms aren't getting any better

Warchief
06-15-2007, 04:27 PM
So I spent 5 hours last night puking and shitting my guts out. I hate puking with a passion. Is there anything that works in regards to preventing it? I don't know if it's flu or food poisoning but man, everything I ate came up. I've heard after you puke have some gatorade and lots of water. Which I did but I'd still get up half hour later to do it all over again. Even took a gravol when I started feeling sick, and 20 minutes later dinner came up.

So does anybody have any idea as to what can be done to prevent puking or is it just something that you have to do when your body is not happy?
Are you Pregnant???

Metalhead
06-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Are you Pregnant???

No, just on my rag