PDA

View Full Version : The Inhouse Fight!!! *SPOILER VIDEO*

Ubermensch
05-25-2007, 12:02 AM
For those of you trying to figure out who was in the Scrap at the house here you go fellas

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2857552

1234c
05-25-2007, 12:24 AM
I was hoping Marlon would be choked out again...

lilp86
05-25-2007, 12:59 AM
That was kinda weak if you ask me. it looked like noah slipped then marlon hit him with the soccer kick

Thaistylist
05-25-2007, 01:05 AM
2 things...you can hear andy wang go "o shit" in the background which i laughed at. Imagine if Marlon fought him, Wang would def. cry afterwords just because it would hurt his feelings. Also, Marlon defines scumbag, I have yet to see the full footage so I have no idea why he punched Noah but it looked to me like a bit of a sucker punch. Then once Noah regained his bairings (sp?) and got him in the armbar he slams him on concrete. I am fairly certain that he had it in deep and would've let go had he just tapped but like a true dirtbag he decides that his pride is more important than the safety of both him and noah.

blightsmite
05-25-2007, 01:46 AM
Wow that's pretty dramatic.

The title says "The" inhouse fight. "The" as in the one everyone has already heard about? I don't think I've missed an episode and I have no idea whats going on with this.

I would appreciate it if someone could fill me in on what's going on and why this fight is signifigant. Are we not going to see this on SPIKE?

klev1
05-25-2007, 01:58 AM
Wow that's pretty dramatic.

The title says "The" inhouse fight. "The" as in the one everyone has already heard about? I don't think I've missed an episode and I have no idea whats going on with this.

I would appreciate it if someone could fill me in on what's going on and why this fight is signifigant. Are we not going to see this on SPIKE?

It's on tonight's episode, hence the title "Spoiler"

thumper
05-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Well to be fair here, I don't think Noah had any intention of letting him out, he was trying to hurt him. Bad

I also think Noah was a bitch and suckered him. twice really. Once at the beginning and I think the high kick was a sucker too.

That being said, I wish he'd have whipped that guy's ass. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone else there wanted too :)

EDIT: Ahh I see the clip didn't have nearly all of it.

Beatts35
05-25-2007, 07:00 PM
it really was a pretty good fight.

i don't think noah's first punch was a sucker punch. marlone flipped his chair, he was drunk and then marlone was ready to fight and offered noah the first shot. looked like a gentleman's challenge to me.

noah taking him down after the tap to the chin was funny. and marlone is a guy who you can see has been in a few street fights. he used his enviornment to his advantage. noah took it to much like an mma match and marlone took it as a street fight. it was the most technoical street fight i've seen. i would have throw a few headbutts in the begining when they were pumbling.

noah's high kick was a cheap shot, marlone was trying to let it get squashed. and if they both walked away dana may not have kicked them out.

nate diaz was 100% right, living in the house has to be like 'lord of the flies'
rudiger is PIGGY

dana did what i guess he had to do. they are trying to build the sport to have a clean image and everything. but hey you have 16 guys in a house who are all pro fighters/ they have no contact with the world. i don't really blame them. does it help or hurt the sport. i don't know it iis what it is.

i do remeber though what like a year ago on tuf3 dana said "i'm looking for some bad ass, mother fuckers. Who like to fight and aren't going to bitch" if you recall he said it after 2 guys said they didn't want to fight after loosing and being asked to come back.

Metalhead
05-25-2007, 07:10 PM
I missed the show, what did Dana do?

Beatts35
05-25-2007, 07:25 PM
I missed the show, what did Dana do?
dana came in and gave a speach about how hard he's worked over the last 6yrs to show mma as a sport and not a street fight. how these guys are here to be pro athletes and not punks like the world thinks of them etc and then he throw noah, malone and monsta lobsta out of the house.