PDA

View Full Version : most longterm success from TUF

BigJoe111
07-20-2006, 10:39 PM
If you had to take a guess who would you say from TUF, any season, would be the first to win a title and who will have the most longterm success? Honestly because of the way the light weight division is right now Florian might be the first to win a belt, but in the long run Sanchez will have the most success. I think he is going to be beaten by Karo, but then he will learn and it will carry over into a few more wins and a title shot with GSP, who will be the champ by then. What do you all think?:cruzifiedmotherfuck

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Leben,swick,and Bisping will all have the most success.Forrest will be a good gatekeeper.

Hypergit
07-21-2006, 01:27 AM
Bisping.

Jza
07-21-2006, 02:51 AM
Has to be between Sanchez and Bisping for the most success in my opinion.
Leben whilst good I don't think will be a top contender for many more years to come, Bisping is ahead of him I believe.
Sanchez needs to start proving his doubters wrong though and I think his next few fights will do that.

manntis818
07-21-2006, 04:13 AM
i would say first champ mit be kenny florian in lw if not i would say mabe say sanchez if he can beat karo......mabe bisping not sure cant anwser that till he fights forrest.......but tahst what i think.......alo mabe even stevenson in lw.....

Pedro17
07-21-2006, 05:21 AM
Id say Bisping course I also like to see him fight a real fight during the season he only fought chump stains.

Nate_Deezy
07-21-2006, 07:14 AM
I know it seems like the "popular" thing to say, but I believe that Forrest is going to be a machine if he keeps up at the rate he's going now. Don't forget he lost a razor close decision to the ever so nut-hugged Tito Ortiz, in a fight many people consider him the winner of. Tito says he was injured....whether that was the case or not, we all know he is infamous for making excuses and bending the truth (Lee Murray anyone?) Tito says that if him and Griffin fight again, that Forrest will see what he's like at 100% but we as fight fans can only wait and see. The rate at which Forrest is progressing though, Tito may have his hands full on this one.

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 08:22 AM
I know it seems like the "popular" thing to say, but I believe that Forrest is going to be a machine if he keeps up at the rate he's going now. Don't forget he lost a razor close decision to the ever so nut-hugged Tito Ortiz, in a fight many people consider him the winner of. Tito says he was injured....whether that was the case or not, we all know he is infamous for making excuses and bending the truth (Lee Murray anyone?) Tito says that if him and Griffin fight again, that Forrest will see what he's like at 100% but we as fight fans can only wait and see. The rate at which Forrest is progressing though, Tito may have his hands full on this one.
Forrest will be a good gate keeper.Good stepping stone.

doublea
07-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Bisping. Matt Hamill is a beast too... but he's a project... needs alot of work.

Masscore
07-22-2006, 02:42 AM
If Evans ever learns to finish fights, he will be unstoppable. He has all the tools, he just needs that last piece to finish it all. Other then him, Bisping will be a future champ possibly. Sanchez is good, its just he is in a loaded WW divison. It might be a few more years before he gets to the top.

paintstik
07-22-2006, 03:05 AM
I think that if Guillard develops his ground game to defend against subs better than he could be a mighty force. The dude is powerful and lightning fast.

MMAKIng
07-22-2006, 04:50 AM
whats great about fighting is that anyone can get that "punch" i mean i'm not saying that any old person off the street could tap cro cops chin with a lucky hit but you know what i mean, but anyway back to the question at hand, of all these TUF champions and almost was's i think there have been some kickass fighters..but until they fight some international competition, headliners, and make some highlight reels they are almost all unproven. who didn't love watching anderson silva making arrogant chris leben see elvis.... bisping does look tough and is my number one pick but i would love to see him fight:arona,ninja,shogun,forrest,tito,rampage,wand y,nakamura,, or at least rashaad evans, to make a splash in that division is no small task ..... other than bisping i would go with forrest, kendall, and diego, diego has a huge task in karo, who will have a big year if he can get through sanchez......

favorite fighters,
rampage
shogun
tito
wandy
chuck
crop cop
fedor

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 10:52 AM
Surprised no one has said Thacker.