Conversation Between dbader08 and m1ckeykn0x

8 Visitor Messages

1. You are right, death is forever. Too many people let time pass by without appreciating what matters until it's too late. It's a shame. You learn with the pain. Remember their good times. Life is a gift.
  2. 22 in August.
  3. Hellyeah I'm not sure how old you are but I couldn't imagine being a dad yet. Props on doing what ya gotta do to make the transition into being a good father.
  4. That's cool. I've been alright, man, just taking it day by day. Finally got some work so I've been busy as Hell with it and school. The mama is doing okay and my son is doing great. He's about 4 months now and huge. He is really smart, too. Just trying to make a way!
  5. Whats going on dude. I got that sig pic from JDS's twitter page. https://twitter.com/#!/junior_cigano. How are you, your girl, and your baby doing?
  6. What's up, man? I was wondering where your sig pic is from? It's a pretty odd picture. JDS looks like the Devil and is glaring at his two former opponents while Overeem is in the back.
  7. hey man, to put a sig in your gif you just have go to the edit signature page (not the upload picture or whatever). Just copy the image url from whatever gif you want to use, hit the insert image button, paste the image url and hit save signature and you should be good to go.
  8. Hey, I was wondering how you got that gif to work in your sig?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8