Conversation Between rodzilla1988 and Rumble

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Oh cool man. Yeah I've just been busy the past few months with work and getting ready to deploy. Trying to spend as much time as I can with my wife and son, so you know how that goes.
  2. What's up man. I'm doing good, I got myself a dog awhile ago and I've just been busy working. How have you been? It's been awhile.
  3. Hey man, sorry I don't have a PS3. If you ever get a 360 let me know. I've been good otherwise man, just working a shit load and trying to stay in shape. Hey man you gotta send me a link to your site again. How's that going anyways? Take it easy man.
  4. Hey man, I've been just a little too busy the last few months or so with some personal stuff and studying to for EMT. What have you been up to besides watching the tards' on here post. Either way I should be posting more often now that my test is tom. Either way I meant to ask you (prob. already have) do you have a PS3?
  5. Whats up man? Haven't heard from ya in awhile. Do you still post here or what? haha
  6. Hey man. My computer is all messed up so I haven't been on in awhile. I watched 107 and was completely happy with the results of the main event. What did you think? I'll check out The Road, after I see Avatar.
  7. What's up bud aint heard from you in some time. Are you going to be watching 107? Oh yeah check out "The Road" awesome movie.
  8. I saw GI Joe, had mix feelings about it myself, its worth checkin out though. I just saw the Wolfman trailer and that does look pretty sick. I've always been more of a fan of werewolfs over vampires. I will have to check that out for sure.
  9. Nah I haven't seen it yet but I have heard mixed reviews though. Majority of the people I know said they like it though, even if it was just for Sienna Miller, lol. Either way have you checked out the new trailer for "The Wolfman"? IT looks pretty sick.
  10. What's up Rod? Did you end up seeing G.I. Joe?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast