Conversation Between snakebite and stpierrecanada

4 Visitor Messages

1. Haha I see you deleted my posts, good job because everyone would see I'm right and made you look like a fool.
  2. here you go again! even dana white the ufc PRESIDENT SAW IT and knew something should have been done. and keep in mind the other fighters interviews were before THE WHOLE THING WITH PENN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rp8d...eature=related
  3. like i said, people think im an idiot yet i have 2 times the rep you do?! whats that say? Your the sherdog moron not me. You say i dont know shit about the sport?!?! Why dont you tell that to dean lister and ask why i am part of his training camp?! You dont know shit about the sport, and it shows. Only rookie ass fans hang on GSP nutsack and only watch the UFC. the difference between us is i like MMA you like the UFC. BTW, im friends with jimmy giff, dana whites right hand man and tons of UFC fighters boxing coach. You really think you know more then me when im directly involved with whats going on behind the scenes?!! your a joke bro, you go to sherdog cause thats where you belong. Go jerk off your cheating boyfirend who BJ BEAT the first time no if ands or butts. I dont care WHAT anyone says wheather GSP would have won either way or not, fact is he cheated and you can never dispute it no matter what. want proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNWlF...eature=related
  4. HAHAHAHA!!!! everyone hates me on here huh? IS THAT WHY YOUR NEG IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE HAD IN MONTHS?!?! IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE 3 TIMES THE POST AS ME AND LES THEN HALF THE POSITIVE REP?!?! YOUR A ROOKIE FAN WHO KNOWS NOTHING. I ACTUALLY TRAIN SMART GUY, AND NOT ONLY DO I TRAIN BUT I DON IT WITH THE BEST IN THE WORLD.I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO 5 MINS WALKING DISTANCE FROM 2 WORLD CLASS CAMPS AND 1 GRACIE BJJ ACADEMY. I ALSO LIVE ABOUT 10 MINS FROM WHERE NUMEROUS OTHER PRO FIGHTERS TRAIN. YOU GET THE BULLSHIT COMPUTER PERSPECTIVEWHEN IM ACTUALLY OUT THERE SEEING HOW IT REALLY IS. YOUR THE FOOL, ANYONE WHO NAMES THEMSELF AFTER ONE OF THE MOST MAINSTREAM FIGHTERS OUT THERE PROVES YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. YOUR PROBABLY LIKE A MARINE WIFE OR SOMETHING.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4