Some supposedly infamous myspace guy named the Gooze interviewed Jermy Jackson. And according to Jackson the UFC is bringing him back some time around November. The interview is below and here is the link the Gozes pofile. Enjoy bitches. http://www.myspace.com/thegoze
15 QUESTIONS WITH JEREMY JACKSON
1. Goze: Are you a lover or a fighter?
Jackson: Both! I am a lover and a fighter.
2. Goze: Chicks usually fight me off of them so I guess my answer would be both as well. Ok, Your last night in the house, you jumped the wall in the backyard and ..........
Jackson: Well I had the border patrol after me for a little bit, until I explained I was from the states. Just kidding! I jumped the wall and there was a girl waiting for me behind it. Go figure! So we sat down and talked behind the wall for about 20 minuets. I kept feeling like I was going to be caught, so I jumped back over and ran inside the house before my dad came home(Dana White). As you all saw my dad was not to happy.
3. Goze: You jump walls and have chicks waiting for you, when I jump walls I'm greeted with a police night stick to the gut, go figure. What was your frame of mind when you concocted this scheme?
Jackson: Well the first three days were fine. But being trapped in a house, and you cant go outside, no music. The only way you leave the house is in a van to the gym. Your mind starts to play tricks on you. When we went to the YMCA. All the guys told me that I would not be able to get her number. So I proved them wrong! But went a little to far with that.
3. Goze: You said a mouth full. Here is your chance to be President. Did you or did you not have sexual relations with that woman?
Jackson: Define Sexual relations? She was a nice girl, and although I'm sure I could have, I didn't. We just talked.
4. Goze: I cant define that, this a PG 13 blog sucka....so you're saying the lifeguard didn't get a staph infection?
Jackson: LOL! I never caught the staff infection. Me and two other guys didn't get the infection.
5. Goze: I heard even the cockroaches had staph, thats how dirty you fockers were. So is another girlfriend thinking about kicking you out soon? You know what I mean Fugger. Clear the air.
Jackson: Nobody is going to be kicking me out anytime soon. Because I don't live with my girl right now. I live in my trunk. I am on my laptop right now as we speak reporting live from the trunk of my car. I live in San Diego with my manager in a nice home.
6. Goze: Even J-lo doesnt have as much junk in her trunk as you. I heard a rumor that said the TUF editing department had to call George Lucas because he was the only person with technology that could blur out all of that fat lifeguard you were hitting on. Seriously, she was pretty big there fella.
Jackson: She was big boned! She had a cute face, and she was very nice to me. That doesn't happen that often. Her personality is what attracted me.
7. Goze: At what point did you realize your goose was cooked and Dana had found out?
Jackson: At four in the morning the producers woke me up, and chewed me out. I felt like I was 10 years old. They had everything on tape. I tried to tell them that O.J did it. But I was glowing in the dark I was so white.
8. Goze: Yeah Casper, probably not the best skin color when pulling off a caper. Now Wesley Snipes, that mofo could walk right into a bank at midnight and nobody would see him hes so dark. Yeah, so after Dana White left the house, did you guys speak again?
Jackson: We just saw each other at Total Combat on Saturday. Dana and I are cool with each other. But it was business, and Dana had to make an example for the next seasons to come. They made it clear not to leave the house.
9. Goze: Dana stuck to his guns, got to prop him for that. I got to know, did you use the lets get it on line on the lifeguard?
Jackson: No it was just all the camera's and security around that helped. Oh and my good looks!
10. Goze: If you were asked to stay on the show, would your team have had to change its name to Team Some Love?
Jackson: How about Team Lots of Love!
11. Goze: Hope you weren't team no glove if you know what Im saying. Will the UFC ever let you compete in their organization again?
Jackson: I actually talked to the UFC and got a job selling hotdogs at the events. Yes they are bringing me back very soon. Looks like November.
12. Goze: Awesome, glad to hear that. Who had team No Love selected for you to fight before you were kicked off the show?
Jackson: I selected Chris Lytle.
13. Goze: Why did Matt Serra insist on reminding people that they were breathing during their fights? That has to be the most annoying line on that show. Just in case you were wondering, "you're breathing Jeremy!"
Jackson: Matt is a cool guy, he is just very loud sometimes. Actually most of the time. But he is a good coach to have in the corner. Sometimes you need to be reminded to breath. I wish I would have had Matt shouting "don't jump jeremy! Don't do it!"
14. Goze: LOL. Can you ask Mikey Burnnett to change his first name back to Michael? Dude looks like he's 62-years-old and he still goes by Mikey. And another thing, were you guys shooting his face with BBs or something? Even the Terminator didnt look that fucked up at the end of Terminator 2.
Jackson: LOL! That I cant explain. I think Mikey has had a rough life similar to mine. He hits hard and has good wrestling. As far as his looks go. I plead the 5th!
15: Goze: Ive seen peaches that dont bruise as easily as Burnett. Ok, here is your chance to dispel any rumors that have come up within the last couple of hours.
Jackson: I don't live in my trunk! I have money. I was not homeless going into the show. That happened in 2004 and 2005. I was never married. But I do have a son. I don't get to see him much because his mom said If I am not with her then I cant see him. Although I read all the things said about me on the underground and sherdog I don't get mad. That is what the underground is for. To tell your thoughts!! The pics on the forums had me rolling. I thought those pics were the funniest things I had ever seen.
Goze: You were my first interview, thanks for coming back bro and clearing the air. I think now is a good time to declare me as the winner of your contest.....hint, hint.
Jackson: No prob Goze! Things have been crazy. But I had to make time to do an interview with the famous Goze!
Goze: Being famous isnt all its cracked up to be, you try being in a love triangle with Jessica Alba and Adrianna Lima.
See guys, thats why MMA fighters are the best. He took time out of his busy schedule to talk to all of us. Can you imagine if I would have tried to get an interview with Tyson after he bit Evanders ear off? That shit would have never happened. Were lucky to have the fighters do these interviews so show The Scorpion some love in your comments.