Originally Posted by grambino
When's the last time Dana had a fighter beheaded after a fight?
Dana isn't so much the problem. The often very fickled fight fans however think these guys shouldn't have any control nor even so much as an opinon over their careers.
- Rampage shooting the A-Team
- Diaz/Silva wanting to box with RJJ
- Lyoto wanting Anderson Silva $
- Ed Soares/Silva, Jones, Rampage wanting high profile fights
- Corano going Hollywood
- Randy Couture actually getting a superfight with James Toney
I dare these guys want more for themselves... that is so dishonorable (may as well be a slave mentality.)