Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement
Cote was fist fucked 7 ways from Sunday and was saved by the shadowy figures controlling it all, lol.
His chin, his chin, his chin. Yeah who was ass up after being destroyed. Accept the gift Cote fans. We'll see come rematch.
Everyone flapping their gums about Sakara having no chance and no chin, just own up and admit what happened.
My thinking was this:
- Sakara's boxing = better than Cote's.
- Cote's likes to brawl.
- Sakara's chin = Suspect (Not bad, but suspect, he's been KO'd by heavy hitters: McFederies, Leben, Stann, Alexander, that could happen to anyone.)
- Cote has a great chin, and heavy hands.
- Every time Alessio has lost by KO/TKO, it's been in the first round.
- Every single KO/TKO by Cote has been in the first round.
I bet on the stats and picked Cote by R1 TKO.
Until he started donkey konging the back of Cote's melon, Sakara's strikes looked pretty fuckin' spot on.