5 least favorite fighters
All right, self explanitory here, and if this has already been done sorry I'm new.
Tim Sylvia ( waaaay overrated)
Frank Trigg ( see above also talked way too much shit and didn't back it up)
Nick Diaz ( this guy whines and bitches more than my ex-wife)
Stephan Bonnar ( personally he seems nice I just think he sucks as a fighter
Dan Severn ( i'd rather watch paint dry)
honorable mention-Phil Baroni ( see Frank Trigg)
Tito Ortiz(even though he did earn some respect on tuf)
Chris Leban(does he have any technical skill?)
Matt Lindland(good fighter but wake me up when he's finished)
Jason Von Flue(looks like a drunk Leban- Has upside though being trained by Liddell)
Rashad Evans( last but definetly not least, this guy may never lose but does anyone really care? Id rather watch old people fuck!)
God this list could go on and on.....notice they are basically all wrestlers
The dude just looks and acts like a total douchebag. I want Shogun to beat the living shit out of him if they get a rematch.
Wes Sims and Mike Kyle are the only two I truly don't care for.
I revise my list! Lets go ahead and take off Von Flue and add Coleman. Im kind of ashamed I even gave Von Flue the credit to be on any list!
1. Tito Ortiz (the weight-in just showed why F*ckin mouthpiece)
2. Josh Koscheck
3. Phil Baroni
4. Matt Hughes (just rubs me the wrong way)
5. Toss up between Rashad Evans and Joe Stephenson
*edit forgot about josh k...what an ass
Matt Hughs is my whole top 5. Don't get me wrong I think he is pound for pound the best fighter besides Fedor and Silva, but I think the guy is a dick from watching tv and interviews.
1) Tim Sylvia (never liked him, talks about Fedor alot, would get killed)
2) Phil Baroni (total prick)
3) Mark Coleman (Hate Hammerhouse)
4) Kevin Randleman (see above)
5) Rashad Evans (nothing against him personally, I just don't find his fighting style entertaining)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:29 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.