Originally Posted by mma #1 fan
you need to go to your BJJ school and read the way they would like for there students to act
1. Always show respect to your instructors, training partners, and fellow human beings. Do not seek to harm fellow students physically (e.g., by cranking a submission harder than necessary to make them tap) or emotionally (i.e., by calling them names or making jokes about hurting them).
just tossing that out there for you .
I'm just tossing this out there for you
; you might want to go to the Forum Rules/FAQ Stickie and read the way we expect the posters here to act:
General Forum Behavior
13) No stirring up trouble. If you are trying to start flame wars and disrupting other peoples posting, you will be punished.
14) No fancy colors or sizes for your font. Even if you feel like bright green and neon purple express your personality better, they are annoying to read and ultimately unnecessary.
A Word of Advice
* Asking to be repped will generally get you more negative reps than positive reps. Nobody likes a beggar.
* Making a thread or posting specifically to complain about being Negged will generally result in you losing much more rep
source: MMA News Forums - Announcements in Forum :
There are other important parts to the rules, I just posted the ones you've specifically violated with these needless posts.
I do find it unintentionally hilarious [in the saddest possible way] that you post telling someone to "read the rules" at a training dojo where you are not even a member
, while simultaneously violating several rules in the forum where you are
--at least for the time being, unless these posts are any indication of what we can expect from you in the future.
Very simply, get smarter or go away. If you can't do at least one of those those things, I will do one of them for you. Your choice.