Canada vs USA Netflix - Accessing US Netflix

1. Cat--Smasher
    Cat--Smasher
    Any of you Netflix subscribers? And if so have you ever changed your DNS code on your Ipad to access US Netflix.. So easy, just not sure of the consequences.

Add any other follow Canadians on mmanews.. we be taking this forum over.
  2. Fe1
    Fe1
    Damn man, you mentioned this group a long time ago. What took so long? haha.

Anyway, I have Netflix but I have no idea how to change it to the US version. I hear it's a lot better though.
  3. Cat--Smasher
    Cat--Smasher
    If you have an Ipad it is simple, YouTube that shit (how to get American Netflix in Canada) to get an American dns code, usually lots posted in the comments.. Go to your setting and enter it in the dns spot. Reset (fully close the app.. through the bottom button double click shit) Netflix and it restarts as American.

Way better than Canadian.

But I am not sure if you can get fucked in any way by changing your DNS code, I know shit all about computers really.

I have done it numerous times, you have to re do it any time Netflix is reset and no problems yet.
  4. Fe1
    Fe1
    Interesting. I'll have to look into that. I don't have an iPad though (I'm kind of anti-mac) but I'd like to figure out how to do it on my Xbox.
  5. Cat--Smasher
    Cat--Smasher
    I am sure it can be done with the xbox just as easy.

The Ipad was a gift from work... but I actually use it a lot more than I thought I would.