Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Help Cruz & I come up with new MMA rankings...

Your Message

Click here to log in

What Is The Last Name Of UFC's Iceman?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 07-29-2006, 09:10 PM
    ThaiRoundhouse
    Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    Who???Horn fights at MW now.
    shogun fights at HW now. should he be taken off the LHW rankings? some people on this thread were putting horn on there top ten LHW rankings anyway.
  • 07-29-2006, 08:45 PM
    killerinstinct
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiRoundhouse
    I put that because many people were putting horn under forrest and forgetting that he beat forrest. it was a reminder to those who think forrest should be in the top 10, that's all
    Who???Horn fights at MW now.
  • 07-29-2006, 08:31 PM
    supermark21
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiRoundhouse
    liddell hasn't even fought someone as high caliber as rampage since that fight (except maybe randy courture, but rampage has better stand up) so how is that even possible?
    rampage however became a LHW contender in pride.
    maybe not as good as rampage with the hands but anyone who makes it into pride or ufc is a great fighter. to say that theyre not tough enough to challenge him is like saying a highschool football team can challenge an nfl team
  • 07-29-2006, 11:14 AM
    ThaiRoundhouse
    Quote Originally Posted by supermark21
    umm... fighters can completely turn around in six months so for you to say that 3 years is okay is stupid. every fighter evolves and chuck has proven that he has since the rampage fight.
    liddell hasn't even fought someone as high caliber as rampage since that fight (except maybe randy courture, but rampage has better stand up) so how is that even possible?
    rampage however became a LHW contender in pride.
  • 07-29-2006, 11:09 AM
    ThaiRoundhouse
    Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    I meant besides just LHW.Horn fights at MW now and he's not a top ten fighter b/c he beat Forrest.He's done more impressive things than that.
    I put that because many people were putting horn under forrest and forgetting that he beat forrest. it was a reminder to those who think forrest should be in the top 10, that's all
  • 07-29-2006, 04:54 AM
    supermark21
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiRoundhouse
    :banghead: are you guys fucking with me? 3 years ago is a completely reasonable time to still judge someones ability. has wand or chuck really changed that much skill wise in the last three year?!?! NO. Now how about 7or 8 years? big difference! do you guys get my point? you guys are killing me on this liddell shit.

    wand lost to hunt and arona......so! you guys seriously think lidell would do any better? especially against mark hunt? fuck no

    rankings aren't based off of who beat who? since when? and why not? what do you base it on your own opinion? liddell's weak ass opponents? the fact that he KO a wrestler? (couture) so what! Chris leben was undefeated in UFC before june 28th. was he #1 before the 28th? no! do you know why? BECAUSE OF WHO HE BEAT OR DIDNT BEAT
    I REST MY CASE

    oh yeah I don't remember liddell ever beating the shit out of the 250lb iron head or anyone of the like and with good reason!
    umm... fighters can completely turn around in six months so for you to say that 3 years is okay is stupid. every fighter evolves and chuck has proven that he has since the rampage fight.

    and why would chuck even want to beat on a 250lb fighter. hes a lhw who fights other light heavies. leave the big boys out of it and quit hatting on chuck
  • 07-28-2006, 10:31 PM
    killerinstinct
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownmAfiA
    No Daddy Stevenson in LW ur crazy
    there's tons of LWs more desereving than Stevenson.If your going to pick at something in his rankings pick at his HW rankings.
  • 07-28-2006, 10:28 PM
    killerinstinct
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiRoundhouse
    this is only LHW don't have time for them all
    1. silva ( you can argue that shogun is #1 since he won the gp, that's fine)
    2. shogun
    3. liddell
    4. babalu (don't forget that IFC tournament he won, he will soon move up)
    5. Arona
    6.Lil Nog
    7.rampage (he only did bad against the chute box guys)
    8. tito
    9.overeem
    10. horn (horn KO griffin)
    pretty much same as before on page 16 of this thread
    I meant besides just LHW.Horn fights at MW now and he's not a top ten fighter b/c he beat Forrest.He's done more impressive things than that.
  • 07-28-2006, 06:40 PM
    unknownmAfiA

    come on no daddy stevenson in lw ur crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kass101
    i just changed kdudes a bit because i did them pretty quick so there not to good. but the only things i disagree with with kdudes is not putting shogun as the top lhw, and having aa third. also the mws were a little off in my opinion. the last thing i changed is kid as number 1 lw because i think he has proven without doupt hes the best by far at that weight.

    HW
    1.Fedor
    2. Nogueira
    3.Hunt
    4.Crocop
    5. Barnett
    6. Arlovski
    7.Kharitonov
    8. Aleks
    9.Sylvia
    10. Werdum

    LHW
    1. Mauricio Rua
    2.Liddell
    3. Wanderlei Silva
    4. Babalu
    5. Arona
    6. Rampage
    7. Nogueira
    8. Overeem
    9. Ortiz
    10. Griffin (This was a pick'em)

    MW
    1. Franklin
    2. Henderson
    3. Bustamante
    4. Filho
    5. Anderson Silva
    6. Marquardt
    7. Horn
    8. Akiyama
    9. Loiseau
    10. Tanner

    WW
    1. Hughes
    2. GSP
    3. BJ Penn
    4. Parisyan
    5. Sanchez
    6. JAke Shields
    7. Sherk
    8. Riggs
    9. Diaz
    10. Mayhem

    LW.
    1. Kid
    2. Gomi
    3. Shaolin Ribeiro
    4. Kawajiri
    5. Sakurai
    6. Hansen
    7. Edwards
    8. Sudo
    9. Aurelio
    10. Sam Stout (also, another pick'em)
    No Daddy Stevenson in LW ur crazy
  • 07-28-2006, 10:36 AM
    electrorock
    top 5's. who cares about the rest.....

    HW
    1.Fedor
    2.Crocop
    3.Nogueira
    4.Barnett
    5.Arlovski

    LHW
    1.silva
    2.lidell
    3. arona
    4. shogun
    5.lil nog

    MW
    1. hendo
    2. Franklin
    3. lindland
    4. busta
    5. tanner

    WW
    1. Hughes
    2. GSP
    3. BJ Penn
    4. Parisyan
    5. sherk

    LW.
    1. Gomi
    2. Kid
    3. Shaolin Ribeiro
    4. edwards
    5. sudo

This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •