"Im not even gonna start with you OK," he wrote.
But if you've seen Sanchez's barnburner with Gilbert Melendez at this past Saturday's UFC 166, you know that he doesn't back away from a fight.
"Everybody @JacksonsMMA know the truth your full of s--t melv & never dropped me!" Sanchez wrote today.
The reaction from the UFC lightweight and the MMA world has Guillard pointing the finger at reporters who wrote the story, which came out of an open media workout in support of Saturday's event on FOX Sports 2 and MMAjunkie.com.
Guillard was asked about his reaction to Sanchez vs. Melendez, which is a shoo-in for "Fight of the Year" and already is hailed as one of the best fights in UFC history.
"I would have dropped either one of them," Guillard told MMAjunkie.com. "I used to drop Diego Sanchez in practice all the time. When I hit people, I hurt people. That's just what I do."
Guillard, who left Jackson-Winkeljohn's in 2011 and earlier this year was blocked from returning, today tweeted, "the media twisting my words that's why I hate giving interviews now I'm a fighter what you expect me to say that this guys would wipe my ass."
Several hours later, he again said he's been misinterpreted.
"Omg people I'm a fighter remember we fight stop taking everything out of context please I ment nothing by that ok we fight that's what we do," he wrote.