Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Why does Sorbal get tital shot before Vera?

Your Message

Click here to log in

What is the last name of UFC's President?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 07-18-2006, 09:50 PM
    mattsoper
    Quote Originally Posted by TUF5
    Even if Vera was at LHW i dont think he could compete with chuck, sure hes undefeated but i really dont think he's been tested as hard as chuck will test him, if he dropped down put him against tito or forrest and see where he goes from there, i cant see vera being LHW champ anytime soon

    just my opinion
    I think he has potential and could be a player in the LHW division...but getting a shot before sobral
  • 07-18-2006, 09:39 PM
    LefthookStcrook
    Even if Vera was at LHW i dont think he could compete with chuck, sure hes undefeated but i really dont think he's been tested as hard as chuck will test him, if he dropped down put him against tito or forrest and see where he goes from there, i cant see vera being LHW champ anytime soon

    just my opinion
  • 07-14-2006, 11:10 PM
    supermark21
    Quote Originally Posted by matto
    Sorbal already lost to Liddle and vera has been impressive and undefeated and asks for a tital shot but White seems to be overlooking him, vera is the only real threat to liddle now and ill bet u anything that tito will get a shot at chuck before vera does even though he already lost to him, and i cant see it happening any different this time, chuck is too hard for tito to take down withought getting cought with a shot, and chuck is far superior on the feet than tito.
    because sobral is better
  • 07-13-2006, 10:11 AM
    WandAXE
    I think That Rich should have went up to 205, but not anymore because he wouldnt stand a chance. He is a natural 205.
  • 07-13-2006, 10:01 AM
    AJL416AZ
    tito could never make middle weight. at his size, he would have to cut some serious water, as well as drop muscle, to make 185.

    and even if Tito was healthy at 185, Ace would have another KTFO on his W list.
  • 07-13-2006, 07:56 AM
    NinjaShogunRua
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuras"R"Us
    yeah i only said mir because the Heavyweight division sucks so bad.... any chance Vera is one of the guys on the UFC / Pride shows? As I said I wouldn't mind if he ended up with Fujita
    Now that would be an interesting fight. I'd definitely like to see that one. I don't know what UFC's plans for Vera are really.
  • 07-13-2006, 03:58 AM
    Kimuras"R"Us
    yeah i only said mir because the Heavyweight division sucks so bad.... any chance Vera is one of the guys on the UFC / Pride shows? As I said I wouldn't mind if he ended up with Fujita
  • 07-13-2006, 12:31 AM
    WandAXE
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    I said I didn't want to see that fight either. You agreed with what I said earlier. Someone else said they disagreed but deleted their post.
    Ya I figured that about half way into my reply, but then I said what the hell I hardly get to argue with people.
  • 07-13-2006, 12:28 AM
    NinjaShogunRua
    I said I didn't want to see that fight either. You agreed with what I said earlier. Someone else said they disagreed but deleted their post.
  • 07-13-2006, 12:23 AM
    WandAXE
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    that's great that you guys disagree and all, but you don't say why you disagree.

    I could say I disagree to a million statements on here, but when I do, I at least give a reason.
    Well first of all Mir doesnt really look imp. Maybe in like a year he can be back to his old self. Second Vera is really not that great , he hasnt showd me anything , who has he fought that makes him worth wanting to see again.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •