Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: forrest griffin

Your Message

Click here to log in

What Is The Last Name Of UFC's Iceman?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 08-06-2006, 06:59 PM
    paintstik
    Quote Originally Posted by supermark21
    chuck would fight anyone though. im sure if tito had to fight wand in the present he wouldnt. thats the reason chucks a good champ. for everyone that says chuck isnt shit and that hes gonna get ko'd i say hell, give him credit for accepting it and stepping in there if nothing else

    i think that dana sees the potential for forest to reach out to fans as an all around likeable guy and they will feed him easy fights until theres a champ in there that he has a shot against. hed be a great ambassador

    I agree about Chuck...He looked totally pumped as he was leaving the ring...He was pumping his fist and had that psychotic Chuck smile on his face.
  • 08-06-2006, 05:44 PM
    BDunn
    Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    Tito's all talk.At 37.5 he was all like I guess Chuck's next than after wards he was saying he couldn't fight Chuck b/c they were "friends".
    lol i remember that.I like tito but sometimes i question why
  • 08-06-2006, 05:25 PM
    killerinstinct
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    Tito recently said in a video interview that if Wand beats Chuck, he'd love to fight him again. It was on sherdog and was a pre-WFA video.
    Tito's all talk.At 37.5 he was all like I guess Chuck's next than after wards he was saying he couldn't fight Chuck b/c they were "friends".
  • 08-06-2006, 07:53 AM
    ArMnHC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    yes and thankfully if tito does grow some balls and step in with the winner of Wand/Chuck that will be tito's last major or "important" fight cause he cant beat chuck and Wand is obviously a different fighter then when they fought the 1st time. If Tito made it over 90 seconds with todays Wandy it would be a good accomplishment, And no maybe how much u nuthug tito any decent MMA fan knows he didnt beat Forrest and he cant beat Chuck or Wandy of today. Sorry but Tito's glory days are over.
    LMAO, you need to lighten up dude. I stick with the fighters I like. And I'm a fan of Tito, so I'm sticking with him. But when the fighters I like lose, I have no problem facing it. Tito did not lose to Forrest! Get over it already. Even Forrest himself says he lost. You just simply hate Tito for whatever reason. All the "decent" MMA fans you are eluding to, paid attention to that fight and know Tito pulled out a close decision. I'm not even saying Tito won the fight in dominating fashion. He won the first and third rounds, therefore he won the fight. Just grow up, and instead of bashing fighters you don't like, try and enjoy the sport itself. and be happy you have fighters to cream over (Forrest) and hate with all your soul (Tito).
  • 08-06-2006, 07:45 AM
    TheBonger
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    Tito recently said in a video interview that if Wand beats Chuck, he'd love to fight him again. It was on sherdog and was a pre-WFA video.
    yes and thankfully if tito does grow some balls and step in with the winner of Wand/Chuck that will be tito's last major or "important" fight cause he cant beat chuck and Wand is obviously a different fighter then when they fought the 1st time. If Tito made it over 90 seconds with todays Wandy it would be a good accomplishment, And no maybe how much u nuthug tito any decent MMA fan knows he didnt beat Forrest and he cant beat Chuck or Wandy of today. Sorry but Tito's glory days are over.
  • 08-06-2006, 07:08 AM
    ArMnHC
    Quote Originally Posted by supermark21
    chuck would fight anyone though. im sure if tito had to fight wand in the present he wouldnt. thats the reason chucks a good champ. for everyone that says chuck isnt shit and that hes gonna get ko'd i say hell, give him credit for accepting it and stepping in there if nothing else

    i think that dana sees the potential for forest to reach out to fans as an all around likeable guy and they will feed him easy fights until theres a champ in there that he has a shot against. hed be a great ambassador
    Tito recently said in a video interview that if Wand beats Chuck, he'd love to fight him again. It was on sherdog and was a pre-WFA video.
  • 08-06-2006, 06:27 AM
    supermark21
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    I'm sure if Dana White told Chuck to fight Elvis, he would...
    chuck would fight anyone though. im sure if tito had to fight wand in the present he wouldnt. thats the reason chucks a good champ. for everyone that says chuck isnt shit and that hes gonna get ko'd i say hell, give him credit for accepting it and stepping in there if nothing else

    i think that dana sees the potential for forest to reach out to fans as an all around likeable guy and they will feed him easy fights until theres a champ in there that he has a shot against. hed be a great ambassador
  • 08-06-2006, 04:20 AM
    ArMnHC
    Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    Hughes,Franklin,and Chuck are different b/c they've defended their titles against top competition.You don't see Chuck giving Elvis Sinocic any title fights do you?
    I'm sure if Dana White told Chuck to fight Elvis, he would...
  • 08-06-2006, 02:17 AM
    killerinstinct
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    I'm not biased, Tito won. It's still no use being salty about the outcome of that fight. The only thing wrong about the decision was the judge who scored it 30-27. The takedown and the fact that Tito landed more clean shots in the 3rd won him the fight. Go back and watch it again. You are more biased then anyone because you obviously don't like Tito Ortiz. If he is an "overrated, overhyped product of Dana White" like you say he is, then you are saying the same about Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, and Chuck Liddell...all products of Dana White and all hanging from his nuts. But that's ok, there are a lot of fans like you out there and everyone is entitled to think what they want. But Forrest will never be champ, mark my words. Let him have another fight with Tito, he'll get annihalated!
    Hughes,Franklin,and Chuck are different b/c they've defended their titles against top competition.You don't see Chuck giving Elvis Sinocic any title fights do you?
  • 08-06-2006, 01:53 AM
    paintstik
    I thought it was pretty clear to everyone who watched the fight that Forrest put up a good show but clearly lost the 1st and 3rd rounds. Tito did actually land more clean and hard shots than Forrest for most of the fight too.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •