Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Who was on UFC Unleashed last night?

Your Message

Click here to log in

What Is Georges St-Pierre's 3-Letter Nickname?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 08-09-2006, 02:45 PM
    jmcmahan0206
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    man slap yourself for sayin that, your not his english teacher
    who the fuck are you . . . you don't have to be an english teacher to make your arguments understandable. . . and trust me, i'm the farthest thing from an english teacher, i'm just not a fucking half-whit like the two of you.
  • 08-09-2006, 03:17 AM
    LethalStriker
    The episode coming up is going to have Fisher/Riley, Guillard/Neer and Karalexis/Von Flue on it.
  • 08-09-2006, 02:53 AM
    killerinstinct
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    man slap yourself for sayin that, your not his english teacher
    Usually I don't have a problem with peoples spelling b/c mine's not the greatest ,but his is god awful.
  • 08-09-2006, 01:43 AM
    Afro
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcmahan0206
    mma pimp . . . do you have any idea how to use the english fucking language?? In this country, we say he's . . meaning "he is" ...not just he.

    Am I the only one noticing this? It's driving me fuckin insane
    man slap yourself for sayin that, your not his english teacher
  • 08-08-2006, 11:28 PM
    jmcmahan0206
    mma pimp . . . do you have any idea how to use the english fucking language?? In this country, we say he's . . meaning "he is" ...not just he.

    Am I the only one noticing this? It's driving me fuckin insane
  • 08-08-2006, 10:59 PM
    AJL416AZ
    i guess some crazy motherfuckers get mad when you insult their favorite fighter with a totally non-sensical argument, with no MMA knowledge backing it up
  • 08-08-2006, 09:01 PM
    NinjaShogunRua
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAPIMP
    Yea but killerinstinct is still on my nuts
    Yes, it appears you get under his skin.
  • 08-08-2006, 08:53 PM
    MMAPIMP
    Yea but killerinstinct is still on my nuts
  • 08-08-2006, 08:38 PM
    NinjaShogunRua
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAPIMP
    killerinstinct you probably think that hurts my feeling andi it doesnt . it just means either two things.1) your own my nuts for finding all my posts 2)you couldnt think of an good argument for why randy doesnt suck so you think puting up my post is gonna prove that randy is agreat fighter.

    ajl416az randydoesnt have grat standup stupid homo tard chuck proved it
    I guess you didn't see Randy vs Chuck I where Randy pretty much dominated Chuck standing. Anyhow, you trying to say that the 1st 2 time Heavyweight champ in UFC history, and the only man to hold a title from 2 different weight classes isn't great? That's just plain retarded. You aren't gonna sell anyone with your argument.

    Now I don't agree with the people that say he's the greatest ever. Even with his great accomplishments his record overall is only 14-8. I have a hard time calling a 14-8 fighter the best of all time.
  • 08-08-2006, 08:30 PM
    MMAPIMP
    killerinstinct you probably think that hurts my feeling andi it doesnt . it just means either two things.1) your own my nuts for finding all my posts 2)you couldnt think of an good argument for why randy doesnt suck so you think puting up my post is gonna prove that randy is agreat fighter.

    ajl416az randydoesnt have grat standup stupid homo tard chuck proved it
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •