Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: why are the losers getting to fight on pay per view

Your Message

Click here to log in

What Is Quinton Jackson's Nickname?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 09-04-2006, 05:07 AM
    ArMnHC
    why so much focus on Nick Diaz on this thread anyways? now mentioning Gouveia, Combs and Abaddi makes sense...but you know why these guys are getting on the big shows? they are names that people know, and names sell PPVs whether anyone likes it or not. People are gunna order UFC 63 just to see BJ vs. Hughes...and some are gunna order it cuz they hope the main card fights all run quick, and Abaddi submitting to Gurgel is going to be shown...LMAO!
  • 09-04-2006, 12:51 AM
    piss ant
    Quote Originally Posted by bigc
    i dont know about you but i am gettin tired of losers fighting on pay per view example ufc 62 wes combs got his ass kicked at ultimate fight night gets a chance to fight at ufc 62 gets his ass kicked again and nick diaz 3 losses in a row gets a chance to fight at ufc 62 he beat a loser josh neer and at ufc 63 danny abbadi is fighting theres so many more but im to tired to type them what do you think about it
    Nick Diaz is not a loser. The three fights he lost were close and to very good opponents.
  • 09-04-2006, 12:07 AM
    Punk Ass
    Quote Originally Posted by LILMAC
    Actually his wins were exciting his losses were very boring.
    Stop being arbitrary, of course his wins were exciting, that was more joke than serious, but yes Tank is trash.
  • 09-03-2006, 10:57 PM
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    Thank you. Come on now, I know Tank sucks and has no skill hardly at all, but I'm sure you've seen those early fights just as well as I did. He was the most entertaining loser of all time. LOL
    Actually his wins were exciting his losses were very boring.
  • 09-03-2006, 09:40 PM
    Punk Ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    I think hes tryna say that of all the losers Tank gets the respect from him.
    Thank you. Come on now, I know Tank sucks and has no skill hardly at all, but I'm sure you've seen those early fights just as well as I did. He was the most entertaining loser of all time. LOL
  • 09-03-2006, 09:25 PM
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    I think hes tryna say that of all the losers Tank gets the respect from him.
    I guess it's cause Tank has so much skill.
  • 09-03-2006, 09:23 PM
    Afro
    Quote Originally Posted by LILMAC
    ???????? Make your mind up, you say they gotta go on a winning streak to stay but then you say you like Tank "Mr. more losses than wins" Abbott. What up with that?
    I think hes tryna say that of all the losers Tank gets the respect from him.
  • 09-03-2006, 09:21 PM
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    The thing with pride is there fighters have a very lengthy winning streak that make them the legends they are before their career is over. For instance Vandy won 22 fights in a row before his first loss in pride. Sakuraba won his first 9 fights in a row before losing, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira was on a 13 fight winning streak before losing to Fedor. Cro Cop won his first 7 fights before losing. The point is, pride fighters deserve the air time they get, fighting with pride has nothing to do with pride not kicking them to the curb when they overstayed their welcome.

    In the UFC on the other hand either Dana White pulls some Vince McMahan shady business like with Frank Shamrock, BJ Penn, and Jens Pulver so fighters don't even want to fight for the UFC. Or the fighters are overated and lose every other fight they have but they seem to impress some UFC fans. But they have to show me more before I give any fighter respect just because he makes for an exciting loss. The only person to get that respect from me is Tank because he damn near killed people in the ring, reminded me of my favorite hero----->
    ???????? Make your mind up, you say they gotta go on a winning streak to stay but then you say you like Tank "Mr. more losses than wins" Abbott. What up with that?
  • 09-03-2006, 09:00 PM
    Punk Ass
    Quote Originally Posted by AudieMurphy1
    i think the thing that has helped pride get an edge in the talent department has been not tossing a guy into the trsh pile after a few losses
    The thing with pride is there fighters have a very lengthy winning streak that make them the legends they are before their career is over. For instance Vandy won 22 fights in a row before his first loss in pride. Sakuraba won his first 9 fights in a row before losing, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira was on a 13 fight winning streak before losing to Fedor. Cro Cop won his first 7 fights before losing. The point is, pride fighters deserve the air time they get, fighting with pride has nothing to do with pride not kicking them to the curb when they overstayed their welcome.

    In the UFC on the other hand either Dana White pulls some Vince McMahan shady business like with Frank Shamrock, BJ Penn, and Jens Pulver so fighters don't even want to fight for the UFC. Or the fighters are overated and lose every other fight they have but they seem to impress some UFC fans. But they have to show me more before I give any fighter respect just because he makes for an exciting loss. The only person to get that respect from me is Tank because he damn near killed people in the ring, reminded me of my favorite hero----->
  • 09-03-2006, 08:51 PM
    Bran
    Quote Originally Posted by bigc
    i will admit diaz has talent but diaz has had his chance 3 times neer is big because he beat joe stevenson and neer is way bigger then him and a huge reach advantage
    so if arlovski loses his next fight we should never see him again? anyone that loses three in a row should disappear from UFC? you sound like a true fan
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •